3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

d3aR pL4y3rS, tH3 sErV3r 1s up¡ pL3aS3 tRy t0 l0GiN aG4iN. tH3rE w3Re t3ChN1c4l pR0bL3mS oN tH3 h0sT1nG pR0v1DeR's s1d3.

pLe4s3 s0RrY f0r tH3 1nC0nV3n1enC3.

Seriously though, no word for 5 days and that's all we get? Is this a joke? Expecting everything to just be normal, which it will because people here are sheeple.

Give us compensation, like donuts! GIMME!

Well said

d3aR pL4y3rS, tH3 sErV3r 1s up¡ pL3aS3 tRy t0 l0GiN aG4iN. tH3rE w3Re t3ChN1c4l pR0bL3mS oN tH3 h0sT1nG pR0v1DeR's s1d3.

pLe4s3 s0RrY f0r tH3 1nC0nV3n1enC3.

Seriously though, no word for 5 days and that's all we get? Is this a joke? Expecting everything to just be normal, which it will because people here are sheeple.

Give us compensation, like donuts! GIMME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33hajppi4yg

Dear players, The server is UP! Please try to login again. There were technical problems on the hosting provider's side.

Please sorry for the inconvenience.

Is this all we are going to get...blame it on others!!! What about trying to speak to us as to why there was no word from the administration or any administrators for days! No one will so I will say it...That is unacceptable!

Dear players, The server is UP! Please try to login again. There were technical problems on the hosting provider's side.

Dear developer(s)/administrator(s), will you change that "hosting provider`s side" on another more quality one? Will that creepy problem be back someday again?

Your consumers lost their real money for every day while the server was down. What will be the compensation for those lost paid days? 

Just a question from your potential consumer.

Dear Gizmo,

unless there will be a compensation for the lost days, I will not be renewing my subscription anymore.

Thanks.

Have you noticed any new update after all? Nope...4 days for absolutely NOTHING"!

4 ? i would say 5 or 6 no ? lol

anyways, its a shame they dont comunicate anything, they would have warned us if there was a maintenance

they just didnt check nothing (as allways)  and didnt know it was down

and that´s one reason why i left the game... :D

no comunication between "the players" and the "dev(s)"

i ask myself if it´s allowed to turn down the servers for 3 or more days without telling it the people.....when they have payed for....hmmmmmmm.

when i would play atm....i would ask a laywer :P cause....i think that is not allowed......but i guess, most people here are ashame that they play such a game :D

Stop to complain, game is back.

Now you have 2 options:

Option 1- you stop to complain (untill the next big problem) and return to the game if you want see your friends back or if you still like the game (and it don't mean you are a sheep like are calling us a few who left the game ages ago and so didn't even endured this disagreement but still yell at the devs)

Option 2- you don't like the game anymore or you left the game ages ago or during these few days and don't have the envy to be back, then go have sex in another game and don't insult the ones who decided to stay by calling them sheep.