3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

Well I just Auto-Renewed 6th Months of play, on the 6th November, just days before the Server Crashed

Only good news, is that I can login to claim my daily allowance

If you tell your bank you paid for a service and they are not giving that service to you, they will refund the money and give BMT 7 days to respond with a reasonable explanation and if they can not provide one, you get not only your money back, but they will get a chargeback of anywhere from $30.00 to $65.00 and you know BMT will drop those chargebacks against 3DX.  Maybe when Gizmo sees the money coming out of his account, he might give us an update to stop the bleeding. 

Just saying...

Joking aside PAGOS, virtual worlds mean more to some than just a place to be naughty in. For some that don’t have options we take for granted it is so much more.

Thank goodness I am well and count my blessings this is only a place to play for me...

Rollo, on 12 Nov 2018 - 03:01 AM, said:snapback.png

Friend of mine tried it this night and it seemed to have worked... :P so... "Happy trolling"

"Hear me roar!" ;)

if your friend tried buying the game at a time when the servers have been down for almost a week, i question his sanity

It is nice of you to care for his sanity. ;) 

But no worries, he is

- also in the "business"

- deeply curious

- "not poor"

- not more crazy then the most of us!

Wish you a nice day, RobT <3 :D

"Hear me roar!" ;)

Joking aside PAGOS, virtual worlds mean more to some than just a place to be naughty in. For some that don’t have options we take for granted it is so much more.

Thank goodness I am well and count my blessings this is only a place to play for me...

My beloved Step sister passed away in May and couldn't really get out of the house due to her health. This kind of place was her salvation.

Naaa, its all peachy now since 3dx works. Who cares that we had no word what so ever for 4 days?

And yes, that is a sarcasm

You end sarcasm with /s or don't say anything else, because that's the point of sarcasm Mai. And I mean they left us this wonderful half-assed apology, right? And they are working HARD to support their players. 7y1yRWB.png

You know, that's all they gotta say and we won't get anything else and we all know it, that is, until the next time the servers blow up and we get mad, scream around, troll and behave like it's a Black Friday at Walmart.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for understanding... A paid service unavailable for several days deserve more than " sorry ", and therefore, no, I don't understand.

Was there no XGold or something? This weekend was pretty busy for me, also i am working from 11 to 14 hours per day. But some people probably had plans for their 3DX weekend. It is kinda weird we have so little communication and info from dev.

Dear Gizmo & co,

Thank you for getting us back online yippy yi ayyyyy. 

The very least though, along with an apology, is for the days 3dx was unusable, compensation should be awarded to members in the way of extending memberships for those days (4 in this case)  plus 4 more as  a gesture of good will - 8 days in total for the inconvenience.

To just ignore your members is not acceptable and kind of saying...  stuff you...  which I'm very sure you would not wish to do at all.

Thanks and good luck with the upgrade.

To just ignore your members is not acceptable and kind of saying...  stuff you...

I am usually a patient and understanding person, but in this case, I am prepared to speak out and say that the lack of support exposure and the pathetic response from Gizmo with the weak message on the sign-on screen, are completely inadequate. In addition to compensation from a contractual perspective, I also think the following are required:

• A full and frank explanation here on the forum as to what happened and why there was no customer communication during the outage
  • A promise of a full investigation from the game owners into the major service failure, with lessons learned identified and a plan of action to prevent recurrence put into action
  • A promise of a follow up response to the customer base to explain the actions to improve the customer service that are going to be taken.

It might be a small company with limited resources, but the sub's are real, and the customer base needs to be respected and valued, and evidence should be shown of that.

On a related note, I have cancelled my annual recurring sub after 3.5 years of continuous membership.

I do indeed feel well and truly stuffed, and not in a way that I might usually enjoy.

Also in a couple of days an explantation about the why and what will be irrelevant too!

Sorry, I can't agree with that statement.  An explanation will always be relevant.

Btw, my post above about an inadequate response wasn't made from a personal trauma about a lack of access to 3DXChat, as I rarely spend more than about 2 minutes on the app each day.  My response was made more from a position of having over 35 years IT experience, and having sat on the IT leadership teams of leading UK companies.  What I suggested was required is just the way any company caring about it's customers would deem appropriate to respond.

Yes, but it wont happen here.

3DXChat has been like that since I ve joined, and will be like that when everyone of us is long gone.

Its a viscouous cycle.

Server not working > People complain but keep subbing > No Dev Answers > No compensation > Repeat

I see similarities to EA Games ^^

zokNa6o.jpg