3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

Changing a server for a website and for a game isn't the same. Modz forum is working fine technically speaking. They just want better experience for users. Also Modz forum is working right now and they communicate about it Modz are totally independant from the game so I dont see a reason why it would be linked.

But isn't Modz run by the same people? So doesnt it stand to reason that they are putting all of their systems on the same platform? Yes I agree with everyone that they should of given notice about the switch and its bad customer relations to leave all their customers in the dark so to speak. But seems our hands are tied at the moment and all we can do is wait or move on to other platforms. Turning on each other...belittling people for their opinions.....etc isnt the answer. I hope for everyones sake the issue is resolved soon. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Luckily some decent games are coming out next week to keep me busy, if this server isn't back after that, then I'ma see if I can get in contact with BTM about a refund.

Β 

This could be a money issue as already stated which means it could be the end.

Β 

Just before the Christmas crunch where they get a ton of renewals due to their specials.

Β 

Well I just Auto-Renewed 6th Months of play, on the 6th November, just days before the Server Crashed

Β 

Only good news, is that I can login to claim my daily allowance

Perhaps, but you don't find it curious the server moved cause the same issue at the meantime here?

Modz and 3DX are not the same, We at Modz on the top of the page have clearly posted that we were changing servers. We let everyone know this from the get go. We are not 3dx chat nor have we ever said we are. Alex is moving the site to improve speed as changing the cost of the server. AGAIN Modz HAS NOTHING to do with game being downΒ 

Thanks Modz AdminΒ 

Shay

... I still think - and HOPE - everything will "be back" on some day the following week.

Β 

I have asked a dear friend of mine which is also in the "business" ... not that I am really "smarter" then before, but...

- "game down forever" because of what reason ever - unlikely - especially considering the "signs of life" I have mentioned some posts before

- "server down cause of running out of "short" money" - also unlikely

Β 

-> also some of us already have tested and proofed the "other features" of sexgamedevil are still running...

Β 

... so I still presume that there is a technical problem and

I:Β  Gizmo hasn`t realized it till now (what wouldn`t be THAT surprising if we are honest, no? ;)Β Β  )

II: He is already aware of it but wasn`t able to fix it till now

Β 

Β 

So my Love and I will give the whole thing at least time till the middle of the coming week...

Β 

Β 

YES, it IS annoying and also not really a sign of professionalism, but panicking and throwing insults around will also help nothing, so... ;)Β 

Β 

Β 

Baci to all of you who know me and... well, to ALL of you! :)

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

"Hear me roar!" ;)

hello can anybody confirm if the game is not working since 5 days ?Β 

Β 

I enter but not connect to anybody and disconnect immediately.Β 

Β 

Any body know what happens? it burning the company or what ?Β 

Β 

Thanks a lot ... for the response .... i will appreciated :)Β 

Really Skydiver?

Β 

Now I know why your parents abandoned you as an infant.

So you read sometimes your own words? I'm ashamed to belong to the same kind. It is time for you, Jimmy, to accept that you are not welcome by anybody here, beside from your troll buddy Rob. Nobody needs your hate, lies and bad slander here.

Reasons I'm bummed 3DX has been down for some long:

Β 

1. As a night manager, all my friends work during the day so I can only see them before I go into work. All other social interaction is done via text or 3DX (which I played for 5+ years not cause I'm an addict but because I enjoyed just talking with people).

Β 

2. I would play 3DX before I went to bed or when I woke up because it was something fun to do, always has been and always will be (for me at least).

Β 

3. While the server has been down, I have gone to a funeral and like most social situations, it's much easier to open up to a stranger about what I'm feeling because you don't wish to burden your friends with your very real problems and how you actually feel (sometimes a stranger is going through the EXACT SAME THING).

Β 

4. I've never been more disappointed in an entire community as a whole. I watch world chat and laugh sometimes thinking yall are just joking around and being silly when I see now, that is not the case. Some of you are just terrible people, hiding behind text because you think we can't touch you. Guess who can, Gizmo. Guess who will come back, track your names from forum to game and possibly ban you. Gizmo. Guess who won't give you money back after banning you for being a cunt nugget? GIZMO!

Β 

This is not a support for Gizmo, I agree 3DX should of at least said "yo, we know what's going on and can't fix it cause we are out of town right now." However, coming on forums, making posts and calling people really offensive names (or posting disgusting photos) and just all around being a terrible person aint gonna do a mother fucking thing. I hope to god Gizmo does read these out of the blue one day and suddenly world chat will get quiet when the game comes back because some of you really do deserve an IP ban. If blizzard can do it, Gizmo can do it.

Β 

P.S. I know ima get retaliation for my post and I don't give a fat baby's dick. I got bullied for having dead parents and being a cancer survivor. If you think you petty name calling will hurt, you're dead wrong. So go ahead and come after the cancer cat, I fucking dare you!

Well, what we ask for is not even an explanation of what the issue is and when it will be fixed, but simply something like "we are experiencing issues with the server and investigating, we dont know how long it will take but we will try to keep you informed".

Β 

Right now it looks like they arent even aware of anything. I am fine with tech issues, it happens to many companies bigger than they are, just a message to show they are alive would be welcome.

Β 

Wait, what, you have been in touch with some one in tech support? Or is this just wishful thinking???

I still think and HOPE that this is not the end of this wonderful 3DX-world. :)Β 

Beside all inconveniences I still have the opinion that the devs created something wonderful!

Β 

As I mentioned some posts before I described the situation here to a friend of mine who is also in the "business"... two point he mentioned give me additional hope that the game is NOT gone forever:

- the sexdevilgames-page is still online & active

and

- "blewing" up the whole project "out of the blue", without any prewarning could bring severe legal problems for the "company" - only as one example - bmt would be REALLY "unhappy" - I could imagine they aren`t in "party-mood" already now....Β 

Β 

So, only thing we can do is keep patience and faith and wait at least for some days more...

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

"Hear me roar!" ;)

Β 

BTMicro says This game is no longer supported. Go ahead and try to buy time if you don't believe me.

Friend of mine tried it this night and it seemed to have worked... :P so... "Happy trolling"

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

"Hear me roar!" ;)