<<>> DiG 9.11.3-1ubuntu1.2-Ubuntu <<>> 3dxchat.com
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 9419
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 2, ADDITIONAL: 1
Β 
;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096
; COOKIE: 51576d236566e934c9207b035be7380964b00c5d9a2ca65c (good)
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;3dxchat.com.Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β INΒ  Β  Β  A
Β 
;; ANSWER SECTION:
3dxchat.com.Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  300Β  Β  Β INΒ  Β  Β  AΒ  Β  Β  Β 104.27.167.10
3dxchat.com.Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  300Β  Β  Β INΒ  Β  Β  AΒ  Β  Β  Β 104.27.166.10
Β 
;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
3dxchat.com.Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  172800Β  INΒ  Β  Β  NSΒ  Β  Β  ara.ns.cloudflare.com.
3dxchat.com.Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  172800Β  INΒ  Β  Β  NSΒ  Β  Β  bart.ns.cloudflare.com.
Β 
;; Query time: 265 msec
;; SERVER: 127.0.0.1#53(127.0.0.1)
;; WHEN: Sat Nov 10 20:56:57 CET 2018
;; MSG SIZEΒ  rcvd: 151
Β 
Β 
and according to Geotool, the two servers are in Kansas,Β https://iplookup.flagfox.net/
Β 
Β 
with ping to the servers, they answer
Β 
Β 

Β 

Dear players, as you noticed recently the load on our server has increased and the server can not handle it. Our team is working hard to update the server and software.

We thank you for your understanding and support. Stability is the most important for us now.

Β 

Hello Gizmo

Β 

I start wondering for how long the server needs to be fixed and update it for the concernΒ of me and users and new users without mentioning how many days or hours it will take.

Β 

Hope your hard work should be good and effected on making me and users happy with the new result.

or

It's a waste of time especiallyΒ on our vacations which we haven't any fun or joy that makesΒ a problem which is I pay to be happy to join 3dxchat I can wait 1 day or maybe 2 days but it's more than that I hope it worth it.Β Β 

I have always tried to stay calm and resist the temptation of spewing insults, but this time I will say this....

"stupid is as stupid does"

3DX if you do come back online, you've lost a significant portion of your revenues.

If this truly is the end, the only sadness I feel is the friends some people may have lost forever.

Bravo 3DX - Job well done!

Β 

If you guys care, grow some balls and let us know what's happening. The longer you wait, the more people will just give up and never return.

Β 

Idiots!!

I know I am the one who is acting like a monk with unlimited patience in here........however I did send an email to them yesterday itself XD (see? you guys aren't the only one annoyed by such a behavior of gave devs.....)

Β 

Update to that is.........I am still waiting for a reply from them...............LOL!

Β 

Yet all emails have been ignored, or better yet , vanished into space, Oh here is a random thought , maybe 3dx was taken over by aliens , I mean we should just start blaming them for everything.!!!

I have always tried to stay calm and resist the temptation of spewing insults, but this time I will say this....

"stupid is as stupid does"

3DX if you do come back online, you've lost a significant portion of your revenues.

If this truly is the end, the only sadness I feel is the friends some people may have lost forever.

Bravo 3DX - Job well done!

Β 

If you guys care, grow some balls and let us know what's happening. The longer you wait, the more people will just give up and never return.

Β 

Idiots!!

Β 

-Laughs-Β  Have you reached your breaking point?Β  Looks like some of us need a rehab center for 3dx, which might not be a bad idea, but where shall we set up base???

No I've not reached a breaking point. Never will. I'm a long time player and no longer have the time to spend hours and hours every day in this game.Β  I do however like to visit often for short periods. My concern is if this is truly a temperary issue, the qulity of the game will most certainly be deminished. Β 

Β 

I don't mean the features withn the game. By quality I mean the people. The more that leave, the less interesting the game becomes. People will look elsewhere, which I'm sure some have already and the longer this goes the less the incentive in coming back.

Dear fellow sufferers, you know what I think we don't have a real server problem here, I think we don't have a game server at all. Because we don't get beyond the login server. Since it can be assumed that Gizmo does not run a server himself, I assume that he can no longer pay for the third-party server. No wonder, since his customers run away in droves due to lack of services and game progress and the new customers don't stay long.

Because if only one defect were responsible for the server failure, it would only be a matter of hours.
If a hard disk breaks down, a new one is installed and the backup is played back on the disk. If the software has a defect, the backup is also used. Memory, CPU, fan, graphics card, defective network connections, cables, everything can be fixed in minutes, at least within a few hours.

So there is only the assumption that we don't have a server anymore. The only thing that remains is that Gizmo is ill and he was so negligent that he did not hire a representative. I do not want to accept worse now.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Β 

What species of nig nog are you?

In that game the.... how to say, the "score" of your trophy is calculated by the "Boone & Crocket-system", which also includes the rarity of the fur-colour... ;)

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

"Hear me roar!" ;)

No I've not reached a breaking point. Never will. I'm a long time player and no longer have the time to spend hours and hours every day in this game.Β  I do however like to visit often for short periods. My condern is if this is truly a temperary issue. The qulity of the game will most certainly be deminished. Β 

Β 

I don't mean the features withn the game. By quality I mean the people. The more that leave, the less interesting the game becomes.Β 

Β 

We are all in the dark about it, It was all set up that way since the begin, Breaks were always necessary for sanity, many have their reasons for being here, but look the forums have made people bond, in good ways and badΒ  , like being in a relationship with someone when you knew that one day it will come to a breaking point, but fuk it im happy right now!Β  lol, Then the break up happens and you try to see if you could fix it, but its already broken. Β 

... "money issue" .... possible, but still...

- why not making an appeal for something like a "crowd-funding" here at the forum?

- and as I already mentioned - the new members area and the "chair", just really a few days ago?

- besides - there is still the sexdevilgames-page online with the other games, no?

Β 

Β 

other alternative is that they fired their last devs using the Gizmo and Lisa accounts.

...scusi, but somehow my mind simply refuses the possebility that a software-companie`s management can act THAT foolishly...

Β 

... Gizmo injured by an accident or fallen ill for longer... what I REALLY NOT HOPE/ WISH whatever! ... I can`t imagine he is the ONLY one who peeks at least from time to time in here...

Β 

Β 

... but I am honest, atm I also am "out of explanations"... :huh:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

"Hear me roar!" ;)

Hello everyoneΒ 

As we all know game server went down thursday late night for eu and we know devs not always monitor how server is doing,so if something broke n needs to be replaced from hardware or anything the first thing is game owners to know what happened n proceed in actions to fix that ,so if they were late to discover whats going on lead us to the conclusion that monday is the magic day :)

Also we know devs reply when things are fixed not earlier .

Β 

so dont panic wait till usa monday so they work on the problem nΒ  fixed it.

we might loose half monday depending what is the issue but eventually all will be ok :)

So bottom line is dont panic or anything just wait till noon usa monday :)