3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

Dear 3dx subjects i think that is more than obvious that 3dx game servers are down for an accident and need a restart BUT none of the dev(s) are aware of it because none has checked their status nor the forums, the problem is the usual "server not responding" we get every now and then, it needs 5 mins? to be solved, IF the dev knows it's not working, but is not our case.

I might have an explanation for the non awarness of the devs and I'm surprised I haven't read that yet though

Β 

Devs have been arrested for fraud. Or abducted by aliens. Pick the answer you fancy ^^

Well with several years of IT experience there is a major problem. It is a lot cheaper to pay a service to handle your servers and data than to build your own systems. If that's the case, there could be a problems with cash flow and getting that service paid. Band width is not cheap now a days.Β I think there's more Β to this than just a server problem.

Β 

Has anybody checked to see who really is managing the servers or if they are doing it in house.

Dear 3dx subjects i think that is more than obvious that 3dx game servers are down for an accident and need a restart BUT none of the dev(s) are aware of it because none has checked their status nor the forums, the problem is the usual "server not responding" we get every now and then, it needs 5 mins? to be solved, IF the dev knows it's not working, but is not our case.

Β 

Β 

It seems a little unlikely to me. And I guess some people wrote to the contact mail of 3DX. I know I did. And I know by experience they read the mails, even if I didn't get any answer to this one..

Well, since its already weekend and no one ever worked on servers here at this part of week (Not like there is anyone that works other days as well).

Have a great weekend everyone and see you all on Monday with hopefully everything working tip top :) .

Β 

IDm.gif

Β 

PS. Thanks for ignore idea Yvo and Tauriel. Next time drinks are on me!

Β 

Will say it here as well in the hopes more people see it, use the ignore function built into the forum to be free of his shit(literally)

Β 

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=ignoredusers

Β 

Go to that link and then type in his name in the text box, tick all 3 boxes and hit save.

Thank you for posting this link.Β 

because i'm bored i'll throw this out there........whatever the issue is i highly doubt it is being caused by the update.. i'm not the sharpest it guy out there but it usually takes more the a few minutes to upgrade your production environment when doing a major update. and this must be a major update if they were running a test server. the fact is the servers are up and have never been brought down to update them. how do i know? go try to log on to the test server. log on screen tells you it can't find the server. the server is no longer there. but the regular server is still running.you can sign in, it authenicates your account and then disconnects. that tells me server is running. type a made up email address in and try to sign on. it knows is not a good sign on. to me that all suggests it's not an issue with the update. it also tells me the devs didn't just take the money and run.i could speculate what i think may be going on but that's not really productive. so tomorrow i'll wake and check to see if the game is working. if it isn't there are a few backroads i haven't blasted down in a while and then maybe check out a pool hall or two and maybe hit a bar.

Β 

Β 

Β 

I agree with you Shovelhead..Β I also think maybe this is a bigger issue of possibly a BusinessΒ issue, Legal, or even dissolvingΒ the game altogether. whatever the reason a lotΒ of people are owed some sort of refund.

California on Fire !Β  Β I think the problem is thisΒ  andΒ  still in progress !

Β 

Main servers out there !!Β Β don't write bad comments for gizmo

we are doing him injustice!

Β 

Emergency services in the US are battling to prevent multiple forest fires from sweeping across the state ofΒ California, as hundreds of thousands of people, including Hollywood stars, are evacuated from their homes.

At least nine people have been confirmed dead, with scores more reported missing in both northern and southern California amid fears the number of fatalities could rise.

InΒ Los AngelesΒ County, more than 200,000 people have been placed under mandatory evacuation as the 35,000-acre Woolsey fire threatened 75,000 homes.

The fire broke out on Thursday and quickly jumped a major north-south artery to reach the Santa Monica Mountains towards Malibu, where flames driven by winds gusting up to 50mph raced down hillsides and through canyons toward multi-million dollar homes.

Evacuation orders were issued for the city, which is home to 13,000, among them some of Hollywood’s biggest stars.

Β 

Β 

northern-california-fire-03-camp-pol-jc-

BQUIEMO2QJCY7NXWUXOUE3VSLQ.jpgcalifornia-wildfires.jpg

californiaarial.jpg

c3547f6f-7acb-46fd-95ba-0d712297ba0f-EPA

Woolsey+Fire4.jpgWoolseyFire2.jpg3000.jpg?width=620&quality=45&auto=forma

A me il gioco continua a non funzionare,sono tre giorni che non mi funziona piΓΉ. Alla fine di tutto ciΓ² cosa farete? Ci regalerete mesi di abbonamento gratis? Scusate ma non parlo inglese quindi non riesco a seguire ciΓ² che scrivono gli altri!

Will say it here as well in the hopes more people see it, use the ignore function built into the forum to be free of his shit(literally)

Β 

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=ignoredusers

Β 

Go to that link and then type in his name in the text box, tick all 3 boxes and hit save.

Β 

Thanks so much Tauri, I very much appreciate learning how to block.Β  I would have replied 4 pages ago, but I'm still a newb poster and have not got my permissions yet.

Why are you hoping that Gizmo died in or was harmed by these fires? You're really sick to do that.

Β 

I realise that English might not be your first language, but I encourage you to read PAGOS's post several times before accusing him of being sick (whoops, too late).Β  He didn't "hope" Gizmo was involved in the fires, not injured nor killed by them.Β  He was just offering a reason (perhaps without much evidence) why the servers might not be working.

Β 

And to be clear, my sympathies are with anyone caught up in or affected by the dreadful situation developing in California.

I realise that English might not be your first language, but I encourage you to read PAGOS's post several times before accusing him of being sick (whoops, too late).Β  He didn't "hope" Gizmo was involved in the fires, not injured nor killed by them.Β  He was just offering a reason why the servers might not be working.

Β 

And to be clear, my sympathies are with anyone caught up in or affected by the dreadful situation developing in California.

Β 

Thank you!!! I’m not alone, I was like wow -laughs-

Β 

Β 

I hope Gizmo has died of AIDS, or in a fire.Β 

Β 

Β 

That's the post I was replying to.Β 

Β 

Β 

Leopardus, PAGOS, Junjini.

Β 

Hope that clears that up.. Or just go on cliquey hating on me because you need something to do. Makes no difference.

Β 

I don't expect you to be big enough to admit your mistake.

I agree Lennox..I think the hate , or anger to GIZ , and others from game is wrong and premature..I am actually concerned of thier safety, as well and wondering as well if thier OK???...

I think it's wrong to say ''premature''Β  IT'S UNACCEPTABLE!