3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

Will say it here as well in the hopes more people see it, use the ignore function built into the forum to be free of his shit(literally)

Β 

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=ignoredusers

Β 

Go to that link and then type in his name in the text box, tick all 3 boxes and hit save.

I love that iggy button.

Β 

Well, thing is, we don'tΒ know why we can't enter the world, we don'tΒ know what is happening and we don'tΒ know when it will be over... no explanation at all...

Β 

Doesn't seem too professional, does it?

Will say it here as well in the hopes more people see it, use the ignore function built into the forum to be free of his shit(literally)

Β 

Β 

Go to that link and then type in his name in the text box, tick all 3 boxes and hit save.

Many thanks for thisΒ  :)

It was only making my point for me about how bad people can be on forums.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I never knew this feature existed! TY so much! <3 :)

As I brought it up to some people close to me, the current situation might be a case of serious lack of oversight in the management of services.

Β 

I wouldn't be even surprised if the devs don't even know that the game servers are down.

Β 

Usually when the services are taken down on purpose for maintenance work, patching, whatnot, the Authentication server is also taken down together with it.

Naturally in these cases often a message is also present on the login page about the disruption of services.

Β 

Now... The Authentication server is up and running, the daily XGold is awarded, so on.... which leads me to the conclusion, that the main game server was not actually taken down by them, but it's down because of a different reason.

The lack of communication might also be a clue that they don't even know what is going on. Of course it really blows my mind that they don't give a fuck if things are running properly, but that might be the case.

Well eventually someone should restart that god forsaken box, to have us enjoy the services we actually pay for.

Β 

Now I do understand if there is a proper explanation for some issue. I also understand that some services we are ENTITLED TO might be unavailable for some time. But I don't understand the lack of transparency, nor the lack of communication in this case, regardless of the devs personal issues.Β 

Β 

I'm not here to "understand" what is going on. I'm not giving the money for explanations, I pay for the results. Yet I am human, and I understand, if there is something to understand.Β 

I expect the devs to come up with some apology very soon and include in the same announcement their plans to resolve this problem for everybody.

Β 

I seriously never saw such lack of respect towards a community especially in the case of a subscription based service.

As I brought it up to some people close to me, the current situation might be a case of serious lack of oversight in the management of services.

Β 

I wouldn't be even surprised if the devs don't even know that the game servers are down.

Β 

Usually when the services are taken down on purpose for maintenance work, patching, whatnot, the Authentication server is also taken down together with it.

Naturally in these cases often a message is also present on the login page about the disruption of services.

Β 

Now... The Authentication server is up and running, the daily XGold is awarded, so on.... which leads me to the conclusion, that the main game server was not actually taken down by them, but it's down because of a different reason.

The lack of communication might also be a clue that they don't even know what is going on. Of course it really blows my mind that they don't give a fuck if things are running properly, but that might be the case.

Well eventually someone should restart that god forsaken box, to have us enjoy the services we actually pay for.

Β 

Now I do understand if there is a proper explanation for some issue. I also understand that some services we are ENTITLED TO might be unavailable for some time. But I don't understand the lack of transparency, nor the lack of communication in this case, regardless of the devs personal issues.Β 

Β 

I'm not here to "understand" what is going on. I'm not giving the money for explanations, I pay for the results. Yet I am human, and I understand, if there is something to understand.Β 

I expect the devs to come up with some apology very soon and include in the same announcement their plans to resolve this problem for everybody.

Β 

I seriously never saw such lack of respect towards a community especially in the case of a subscription based service.

I AGREE ALL

Β 

Tsela, on 10 Nov 2018 - 1:19 PM, said:snapback.png

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I AGREE ALL

SAME!

Β 

Β 

... baci e abbracci per te, Bia <3 :)

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

"Hear me roar!" ;)

Sorry ClockworkHeart aber bei dem anblick der von dir hier geposteten Bilder empfinde ich nur Ekel und Abscheu.
Sie haben nichts aber auch garnichts mit dem zu tun was hier Moment passiert.

Β 

Sorry ClockworkHeart but at the sight of the pictures posted by you here I feel only disgust and disgust.
They have nothing but nothing to do with what happens here.

Β 

For all the others, I apologize for my bad English

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Thank you for posting this I totally agree with all of this and it's so annoying that there is no indication that this will be resolved anytime soon.

Dear 3dx subjects i think that is more than obvious that 3dx game servers are down for an accident and need a restart BUT none of the dev(s) are aware of it because none has checked their status nor the forums, the problem is the usual "server not responding" we get every now and then, it needs 5 mins? to be solved, IF the dev knows it's not working, but is not our case.