3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

Welllllll...

IF I would be a sarcastic & cynical one - what `lill me is obviously NOT :PΒ  -

I would say "No need to drop by the next 2 days - see ya all monday or prolly tuesday"... ;)

Β 

Β 

Nevertheless I wish all "3d-citizens" a NICE weekend -

Β 

"SWEET dreams, Take CARES and MISbehave!" :)

(and NO - the line above is NOT meant in a sarcastic way!)

Β 

Β 

"Hear me roar!" ;)

That is Fallout 4 with mods and re-textures, my game is already heavily modded.Β  :PΒ 

Β 

I can even go naughty like:

Β 

d94f07b6f0.png

Β 

If interested to see more I can send you my steam screenshots link in a pm to see the shots I made and make every now and then.Β  :lol:Β 

I'm in for some lol

Let's see, the US hasΒ  3 day weekend, so we could be looking at maybe a whole week. That's a 1/4 of a month, at full price that's = to $5.

Β 

for that... I could buy

maybe 2 gallons of gas (depending on where you live),

Β 

about 10lbs of bananas

Β 

Half a month's subscription to the WWE Network

Β 

a KFC dinner

2 1/2lb Hershey bars

Β 

2 maybe 3 Redbox movies

Β 

almost buy a pack of cigarettes (IF I still smoked)...

Not gonna be talking about the "communication" aspect, but I recall their servers are in the US and also that game and forum servers are separate.

And taking this into consideration from their terms

8. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE. This Agreement shall for all purposes be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California in the County of Los Angeles

Β 

Could this downtime be related to the wildfires ravaging through California ? (Only assumptions on my part tho. I can't say I know where they are located or if it's even related. But seems they both started around same tim'ish. :unsure:)

Β 

Β 

Β 

because i'm bored i'll throw this out there........whatever the issue is i highly doubt it is being caused by the update.. i'm not the sharpest it guy out there but it usually takes more the a few minutes to upgrade your production environment when doing a major update. and this must be a major update if they were running a test server. the fact is the servers are up and have never been brought down to update them. how do i know? go try to log on to the test server. log on screen tells you it can't find the server. the server is no longer there. but the regular server is still running.you can sign in, it authenicates your account and then disconnects. that tells me server is running. type a made up email address in and try to sign on. it knows is not a good sign on. to me that all suggests it's not an issue with the update. it also tells me the devs didn't just take the money and run.i could speculate what i think may be going on but that's not really productive. so tomorrow i'll wake and check to see if the game is working. if it isn't there are a few backroads i haven't blasted down in a while and then maybe check out a pool hall or two and maybe hit a bar.

Let's see, the US hasΒ  3 day weekend, so we could be looking at maybe a whole week. That's a 1/4 of a month, at full price that's = to $5.

Β 

for that... I could buy

Β 

Β 

about 10lbs of bananas

Β 

Β 

a KFC dinner

Β 

2 1/2lb Hershey bars

Β 

2 maybe 3 Redbox movies

Β 

Β 

Half a coffee in starbucks :)

I stay away from forums due to the amount of hate in posts. Unfortunately, I read this one when trying to find an answer to why the servers are down. I am disgusted at the amount of negative and toxic comments towards Gizmo. Have any of you taken a moment out of your hate filled rants to consider that Gizmo is not responding because he is unable to respond? I pray that Gizmo is safe, and for your humanity.

That's just great. While we are just asking for informations about a server down for almost 3 days now, here we have a disgusting troll that will be used by those who choose to insult paying customers. I reported him, by the way. So, apart for the misery of the human species, could we please have an idea of what's going on and when we will get the service back ?

Β 

for that... I could buy

Β 

Β 

about 10lbs of bananas

Β 

Β 

a KFC dinner

Β 

2 1/2lb Hershey bars

Β 

2 maybe 3 Redbox movies

Β 

Β 

Cause I'm In France, I can buy a baguette, a camembert and a glass of wineΒ  with thisΒ  :DΒ  :D