3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

is that a game?? if so what game 

Same question! :)

GUNS! LOTS OF THEM!

Ehemmm.... well... after all a girl has to lest off some steam... sometimes... :D

"Hear me roar!" :P

That is Fallout 4 with mods and re-textures, my game is already heavily modded.  :P 

I can even go naughty like:

d94f07b6f0.png

If interested to see more I can send you my steam screenshots link in a pm to see the shots I made and make every now and then.  :lol: 

I begin to read...I quickly stop. I thought that 3DX was an adult game...and what... The behaviour of spoiled teens who have not what they want. Grow up kiddos.

Perhaps it is not spoiled teens behavior "who have not what they want" but adults who wish to have what they have paid for or at least an explanation or some sort of response other than dead silence for 2 days. 

That is Fallout 4 with mods and re-textures, my game is already heavily modded.  :P 

d94f07b6f0.png

If interested to see more I can send you my steam screenshots link in a pm to see the shots I made and make every now and then.  :lol: 

Stop showing offffffffff ^_^    But seriously People she is really talented in taking amazing looking shots ,...The lighting  the naugtiness , its never too much or not enough at all ,. mostly just Perfect :P you wont regret taking a peek at her Screenshots :D #Sellout No , i didn´t get paid to say that <_<

Frage an Alexa  "Alexa wann läuft der 3DX Server wieder ? " Antwort  " DAS WEISS ICH LEIDER NICHT "

Oh manno hat denn wirklich niemand eine Antwort 

:o

Question to Alexa "Alexa when the 3DX server is running again?" Answer "I KNOW I DO NOT KNOW"

Oh manno nobody really has an answer 

:wacko:

amazon-echo-alexa-header.jpg?fit=1085%2C

immer die schuld auf die armew alexa geben :)

Stop showing offffffffff ^_^    But seriously People she is really talented in taking amazing looking shots ,...The lighting  the naugtiness , its never too much or not enough at all ,. mostly just Perfect :P you wont regret taking a peek at her Screenshots :D #Sellout No , i didn´t get paid to say that <_<

Thanks Yvonny!  :lol: 

Posted Today, 08:46 PM

SexyGoddessLexi, on 09 Nov 2018 - 8:26 PM, said:snapback.png

is that a game?? if so what game 

Rollo, on 09 Nov 2018 - 8:30 PM, said:snapback.png

Same question! :)

GUNS! LOTS OF THEM!

Ehemmm.... well... after all a girl has to lest off some steam... sometimes... :D

"Hear me roar!" :P

d94f07b6f0.png

AHHHHH! 

Mille grazie - Fallout 4! :D 

FAO4... well, my Skyrim is also quite heavily modded! ;)

I only "started" sneaking in FAO4 via console... hmmmm... prolly I should also explore it on the pc. :D

"Hear me roar!" ;)

Maybe it's a sign you should all step away from your computers and get a real life :)        Some of you should attempt real, you might wake up.

Indeeed yourself pass time to read forum to post these you need seriously too go back in the real life if you need to post these to exist loool