3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

Really it's worse and worse on this game, already two days that we are cut off game, without any information from the developers.
I start saturated with having to pay for a game that receives very few updates.
And what's more, the developers have no respect for the people who feed them.

Letzte Meldung der Bildzeitung,

Fritze Flink (unser Bild-Reporter) ist es gelungen ein Foto von dem schwer arbeitenden Herrn Gizmo zu machen.

Er schläft nicht, oh nein der denkt über eine Lösung nach.

:lol:

Last message of the Bildzeitung,
Fritze Flink (our picture reporter) has managed to take a picture of the hard-working Mr. Gizmo.
He does not sleep, oh no, he thinks about a solution.

Sorry for my bad English.

feff8d1b8a31528ccdd1835da8bc5f34.jpg

Day 19 of 3dx being down.

Most users have quit the game, some try to tell themselves that everything will be okay as they are curled up in the corner of their room, hoping Gizmo will answer their prayers.

Some of the extreme users have taken to their own and decided to find Gizmo in real life, in hopes to restore the server, let their journey have positive results.

One has resulted to cannibalism for no real reason wait that's just me  some say for banter, others say because of madness.

Let this be the last day of madness, although madness is fun, so maybe just keep it going for a bit longer.

Year 2018

Since 3dxchat has closed, people have begun to leave the house, to cover the sun. Many of the users of 3dx tried to search for Gizmo even under the Earth's crust, and they found fossils of Extraterrestrials upstream at the time of BigBang. Some Alien Manuscripts testify to the existence of 3dxchat even before it was born.

Stay tuned.

Year 2025

Many of 3dxchat users, after 7 years, are trying to play the game, but they have not yet succeeded.

Year 2050

The children of Harry Potter came from Hogwarts to create a 3dxchat prototype, failing miserably.

Year 2051

People went crazy. after about 53 years, 3dx players have passed on their children the knowledge of that game. Lost videos, photos, memories and loves

Year 2055

The men of the earth land on Venus and find traces of human feet. Stay tuned.

Year 2055 10 days later

We had the first alien contact.

A "man" of medium height, perfect body and very large penis proportions. He asked us "Who are you?" we answered "We come from the earth, we come in peace, who are you?" and the alien answers "I AM GIZMO!"

Everyone on earth is crying for Gizmo's meeting place! Long last!

Year 2060

The alien Gizmo returns to earth, a big party welcomes him! We are all happy except one person ....

An attack on Gizmo was made, do not worry, it's safe, but the bomber was banned from the ground, they sent him to the moon ... (we later learned that the bomber was playing on 3dx)

Year 2060 (6 months later ...)

Gizmo has finally completed work on 3dxchat! Within 6 months, the server reopens!

Year 2061 ...

January 1, 2061 ... Gizmo at 6 pm will reopen the game.

January 1, 2061 h 5.45 pm ... an asteroid hits the earth.

January 1, 2061 h 5.55 pm humans are melting attached to their PCs for the reopening of 3dx. We advise you to use a cold room or to run to the North Pole.

January 1, 2061 h 5.59 ... the whole population of the earth has melted ... we stayed in 2 ... me and my computer.

1 January 2061 h 6 pm ....

January 1, 2061 h 7 pm ...

January 1, 2061 h 8 pm ...

Warning! You are 1 Log In Queue

SERVER DOWN.

Frage an Alexa  "Alexa wann läuft der 3DX Server wieder ? " Antwort  " DAS WEISS ICH LEIDER NICHT "

Oh manno hat denn wirklich niemand eine Antwort 

:o

Question to Alexa "Alexa when the 3DX server is running again?" Answer "I KNOW I DO NOT KNOW"

Oh manno nobody really has an answer 

:wacko: 

amazon-echo-alexa-header.jpg?fit=1085%2C

Dear players, as you noticed recently the load on our server has increased and the server can not handle it. Our team is working hard to update the server and software.

We thank you for your understanding and support. Stability is the most important for us now.

Please don't create a new 'server down' topics, use this one. Thanks.

Aww don't worry Gizmo-Senpai. It's not your fault. 

SniperGirl, on 09 Nov 2018 - 7:12 PM, said:snapback.png

7f1aae5581.png

Meanwhile me.

is that a game?? if so what game

Same question! :)

GUNS! LOTS OF THEM!

Ehemmm.... well... after all a girl has to lest off some steam... sometimes... :D

"Hear me roar!" :P