3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

Silence is losing your clientele, you may have the best game in town but if you don't treat your players well and show them respect, they can take their money elsewhere and/or become disgruntled and word of mouth that used to praise the game could do the opposite.

Not a threat at all, just a realistic viewpoint from a guy who once owned his own business.

Β 

One should NEVER take their clients for granted

Now I don't have a problem except for a reconnect red thing. Interesting that when your in, it looks like the rapture has taken place. Everybody is GONE. Me I just wonder around looking for food and water roflΒ  and yes I can potty anyplace

I want rofl. Do hope they get it fixed soon or give me a refund of what I have left of the year. winks

Β 

Shorty

Β needs her pixels hammered by her husbandΒ  Β  Β  Yes RL isΒ  more important but this game is a release from stress and i have so precious little time to be with friends i have developed over the years that i miss my time here acutely.Β  Β shit happens and it is good to detox from thisΒ  addictive game with its awesome graphics yet Lame costumery.Β  ( Misses my tats in IMVU).Β  Β  Β I will survive nowΒ  being here so good luck Gizmo, Maxx, Lisa, or whoeverΒ  Β holds the key to getting this game fixed.Β  Β im guessing they had a hardware failΒ  and need to send off to somewehereΒ  distant for replacements.Β  Β I can chill,Β  hope everyone can as well.Β  I got a Tshirt in IMVU when they had a similer thing happen a few years ago that took out half the population there for 4 days.

Whatever the servers are down for, it must be pretty serious i'd imagine. As far as I can recall, this is the longest the game has been down in my close to 4 years being here.Β 

I hope it gets fixed soon.Β 

Oh well, gives me time to catch up on shows and games with my RL wife. :)

Im tellin yas, eets tha 2 Dolla Chair! That ting looked shifty AF tha first time ah laid mah peepers on eets and meows tha tings cheapness has crashed tha server. Eets troo eets troo :P

Β 

Im playin GTAV making a cocain lab and selling cars to tha Arabs, ah drain tha oil tho and sell that to tha Chinese fo their sheety Woks :P

Β 

Eets obvious wots happnins here Gizmo is putting in da long hours ta make this game greater than eva and wif new sitting props ta boots dis place is gonna be fly boieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Β giphy.gif

Β 

Β 

Squeeeeeeeeeeek! :PΒ  <:3 )~

Β needs her pixels hammered by her husbandΒ  Β  Β  Yes RL isΒ  more important but this game is a release from stress and i have so precious little time to be with friends i have developed over the years that i miss my time here acutely.Β  Β shit happens and it is good to detox from thisΒ  addictive game with its awesome graphics yet Lame costumery.Β  ( Misses my tats in IMVU).Β  Β  Β I will survive nowΒ  being here so good luck Gizmo, Maxx, Lisa, or whoeverΒ  Β holds the key to getting this game fixed.Β  Β im guessing they had a hardware failΒ  and need to send off to somewhereΒ  distant for replacements.Β  Β I can chill,Β  hope everyone can as well.Β  I got a Tshirt in IMVU when they had a similar thing happen a few years ago that took out half the population there for 4 days.

oh how i remember that imvu hack job lisa lol that was a damn messΒ 

one thing they did, the forum is well visited since then ;)

TheΒ  serversΒ  down ?.... fine we canΒ  wait....just can'tΒ  quite get past the worstΒ  client / provider level ofΒ  service in the history of the known universe - Do you really want toΒ  destroy your base ?..............................talk to us !!!!

Goodmorning sweet awesome 3dx pplΒ  :DΒ 

Dont tell me server still downΒ  :DΒ  if still downΒ  dont worry all is okΒ  :)Β 

Β 

here is a list of series you can watchΒ 

1) knightfall :knights n holly grail chaseΒ 

2) Midnight texas: vamps angels demons witches humans etcΒ  seaΒ  currently startedΒ 

3) Britannia: romans druids demons etcΒ 

4) Van helsing :names says it allΒ 

5)Krypton:name says it allΒ 

watch thisΒ  till server be back againΒ  :DΒ 

Goodmorning sweet awesome 3dx pplΒ  :DΒ 

Dont tell me server still downΒ  :DΒ  if still downΒ  dont worry all is okΒ  :)Β 

Β 

here is a list of series you can watchΒ 

1) knightfall :knights n holly grail chaseΒ 

2) Midnight texas: vamps angels demons witches humans etcΒ  seaΒ  currently startedΒ 

3) Britannia: romans druids demons etcΒ 

4) Van helsing :names says it allΒ 

5)Krypton:name says it allΒ 

watch thisΒ  till server be back againΒ  :DΒ 

Β 

Yeah, but I can watch those even when the servers are UP, dear apologist

It keeps on getting better. The angry mob with pitchworks storms the castles of the dev-gods, the community has lost faith, even the great so-called advertisers of 3dxChat have struck our name from history. I very much doubt it. Barricade yourself up in your homes. Y'all need some fresh air actually, but nvm. Hug your virtual wives. Teeeeheee, you can't. And pray that the dev-gods look kindly upon us.Β 

Β 

I will stop when it#s not funny. But it always will be funny, because who doesn't love to laugh at tinfoil hats theories.

Β 

Β 

Edit, because I had to:

1CkdjMU.jpg