3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

I read so much bullshit today, but that is all it really is bullshit. Those who leave for other games for a day or a week have fun. I was playing Ghost Recon, finished it, was watching the credits on how many people worked on that game and guess what, I get server down and other issues there too. Know what happens when that shit occurs? Saints Row replay, Netflix, crunchy roll, in other words some other thing. There are other ways I talk to friends and send them messages there. As for the web presidents, wait who the fuck are you? Company of what? Grow a set of balls and at least put a company name if it exists, thing is if it exists then issues like this more than likely happen so ain't shit to complain about. As for Modz, was a bit shocked and was gonna see if people knew something about it, but like here a change of service is going on and most likely they are taking their time doing it right once, instead of rushing and redoing it multiple times until they get it right.

try the 2k servers, talk about crappy

2K servers, you mean the multi million dollar gaming machine based on sport games has issues too? NO WAY.. That is what I love about Clone, pointed out that even multi million dollar machines have issues too.

I read so much bullshit today, but that is all it really is bullshit. Those who leave for other games for a day or a week have fun. I was playing Ghost Recon, finished it, was watching the credits on how many people worked on that game and guess what, I get server down and other issues there too. Know what happens when that shit occurs? Saints Row replay, Netflix, crunchy roll, in other words some other thing. There are other ways I talk to friends and send them messages there. As for the web presidents, wait who the fuck are you? Company of what? Grow a set of balls and at least put a company name if it exists, thing is if it exists then issues like this more than likely happen so ain't shit to complain about. As for Modz, was a bit shocked and was gonna see if people knew something about it, but like here a change of service is going on and most likely they are taking their time doing it right once, instead of rushing and redoing it multiple times until they get it right.

I agree... but a word or two from the devs side would have been nice, don't you think?

Dear players, as you noticed recently the load on our server has increased and the server can not handle it. Our team is working hard to update the server and software.

We thank you for your understanding and support. Stability is the most important for us now.

Β 

Please don't create a new 'server down' topics, use this one. Thanks.

This was at the beginning of this thread. Consider what it says and realize they have been working on it constantly more than likely without feeling the need to post the same shit again and again and again.Patience people..

This was at the beginning of this thread. Consider what it says and realize they have been working on it constantly more than likely without feeling the need to post the same shit again and again and again.Patience people..

Yeeeah that was from April

It would be nice if they let us know what the problem is, Been reading this post since April 2018 It is November 8th 2018. 16 pages of this over and over again. Which in my thoughts, at least they are consistent in making the same mistakes.

Also when you do an update, announce when it will going on, And try not to do it on a weekend.Β Β  When will we get this fixed? tick tock my dollars flying out the clock. Thank you.

I love it when I read something like that :" What ? You can't accept to lose 19 cents a day ? You know there's a life without 3dx ? "

Β 

Yes I know, don't worry, I have a life. And no, I don't like to pay for a service I don't get. I don't like to be scammed.

Β 

But if some other like it, good for them !

Β 

I just don't really care to be judged by them, as we clearly don't share the same vision of what decency is supposed to be. :D

Just going to say this about the whole thing.

Β 

I understand this is 100% frustrating and I know what it’s like when a server is down. It also does suck that we are not getting any answers to this and an explanation on why it’s taking this long. Honestly, we have a right to be sad, angry, pissed off and so forth

Β 

However

Β 

I’m seeing some people thinking it’s the end of the world that the server is down.

Β 

If you guys have alternatives from 3dx, I’m glad. If you have any games other then this, good. I’m seeing other gamers on here that play GTA and other games. I play the wwe 2k series and there sort of fun.

Hey all,

Β 

Yes I hear the many different points of view regarding life outside of 3dx, other games, patience, and the like.Β  However, for some of us, this is a place of relaxation with special people with whom we cannot have other types of connections, and that makes this time special.Β  "Have patience" is a wonderful platitude, but provides no comfort, and does not address the issues at all (Service quality, communication, etc.).Β  In addition, we pay a substantial cost to have this access, and when we, the paying customers, receive no notification of what is happening, progress, prognosis and all, it is incredible frustrating.

Β 

I understand that things go wrong, and you can't always control those unforeseen things, however, you have an obligation to inform your clients of what is happening.Β  Basic consideration in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Β 

Thank you

I TRIED to follow this thread silently with a HUGE cup of coffee & some popcorn..... I TRIED.... and I FAILED, as it seems. :D

Β 

Some thoughts from my side...

Β 

Β 

- I DO have a rl (a quite satisfying btw. ;)Β  )Β  but I also am more then "not amused" of being not able to take the road to "3dx-world", to hugg & hold & caress & kiss my LOVE, to fool around and have fun with the ones I see as my close ones, my friends. :angry:

Β 

- It is NOT about loosing "19 cents a day". BUT - as I am running a store in rl by myself - among other things - this is simply NO professional behavior - NOT AT ALL! When you offer a product or a service and get money in return, you have to "deliver", to "supply". If you are not able to supply the already paid good or service, keep your customers informed THAT there is a problem. IF you want to be a "swot"Β  ;)Β  you even can give them a hint WHAT the problems is and HOW LONG it probably will take till the problem is solved.

Β 

- I do not know how "big" the company is - if it is Gizmo alone or ..... But I could imagine to be willing to pay more IF we would get the following:

Β 

* regular "status-reports" (what are the devs on atm, what will come next and so on...)Β 

Β 

* "smaller" updates on an regular base (as an example one per month)

Β 

* one to two "larger" updates a year

Β 

* getting informed AS SOON AS A PROBLEM appears and HOW LONG IT presumably will take the devs to solve the problem

Β 

Is this possible? ;)

It IS!

I am playing another online game since some years - it is 16+/ 18+ but not with "adult conent" (NO, it is NOT WOW :PΒ Β  ). The "base-amount" is around € 50,- for a year. They also have an "in-game-store" where you can buy additional gear. This is NO must, but some things are "nice to have". Most of my friends there pay additional € 50,- to € 75,-.

BUT - for this sum we get all things I have mentioned above!

Β 

Β 

And to end my "runting" - I still think the devs have created something really wonderful" with "this 3dx-world"! :)

Β 

Β 

Β 

"Hear me roar!" ;)

I rarely read these forums because of the childish troll rants. I came here hoping to find some intelligent info on why the service is down. Silly me.

Β 

All this waste of energy could have been avoided with one simple post from management:

Β 

"We will be taking the service down for the next (insert number) days for (insert reason). Please bare with us while we improve the service."

Β 

How EASY is that? Everyone wants an improved 3dx. However, paying subscribers don't appreciate service outages and then getting total silence from management.Β 

Β 

Whoever runs 3dx needs a serious lesson in customer relations. Some lessons in actually LISTENING to the wants and needs of their customer base would be nice too.Β 

Β 

Sadly, I don't have high hopes for any of that,

Silence is XGold..

Β 

or...

Β 

Β 

Beta phase....working onΒ GOLDΒ  version... normal.. here..

Β 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwe3CzWZ4Bg

Β 

andΒ allΒ together

LA LALALALALA

Β 

It is really not easy to understand why the fhk the devs are doing this to us...letting us here with no information..

Β 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi-S9lrnLZ8

Silence is XGold..

Β 

or...

Β 

Β 

Beta phase....working onΒ GOLDΒ  version... normal.. here..

Β 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwe3CzWZ4Bg

Β 

andΒ allΒ together

LA LALALALALA

Β 

It is really not easy to understand why the fhk the devs are doing this to us...letting us here with no information..

Β 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi-S9lrnLZ8

Rodin"! Got something for you ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouLRBLenG88https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfxsTyG_7RQ