3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

The Game has decresed ad worsened the whole year. ZERO usable updates in 2018 (because a trenchcoat is just not an useful thing...) and two days of down-time without any kind of information from the front office.

Come on, 3dx-Bosses. Do you want us to leave? Do you actively destroy the game?!Β 

Sorry but I've been very disappointed the entire year long and this downtime plus your behaviour won't improve the situation...

Β 

NOT COOL!Β  :(

Β 

2 days in a year is less than 1% downtime.

Since we don't have a Service Level Agreement there is no reasonable expectation of compensation.

Ouch! Y U HURT MAH FEELINGS?Β 

an obvious question deserves a clear answer

*wonders if the reply was a question (because of the "?", while the sentence looks like a reply (if the texting is thoroughly deciphered)*

:D

what areyou waiting? any masseges or "sorry" from developers? or +payed days for days of server down? lol we'll receive nothing. this is a policy of game owners.

may be tomorrow we'll receive new stuppid update with one new chair and lamp. lol

I love how everyone is loosing their minds about this game not working for a day or two. Wonder what all theese poor souls will do when the game goes offline forever! Paying customer... Tell me more how you lost 19cent per day because the game didnt work.

Β 

I know it sucks, because there are no informations or notifications from the development team or the company that runs this place... but meh... not like it hasnt been like that ever since...

Β 

Get used to it. Swallow up! And if you dont like the "Service" cancel... its so simple...

Problem is... noone will cancel, and thats why "Service" will continue as is... the only way to improve "Service" is hurt their pockets but thats not going to happen EVER because theres always some idiot running 10 accounts to prove a point in Worldchat or fuck over people with their alt-game.

Β 

So who cares...

Β 

Everything as usual, nothing will change!

Β 

Β 

Keep calm and enjoy your lives. Ranting here is pointless, Complaining here is pointless.

Just wave n smile

...........wave n smile

I love how everyone is loosing their minds about this game not working for a day or two. Wonder what all theese poor souls will do when the game goes offline forever! Paying customer... Tell me more how you lost 19cent per day because the game didnt work.

Β 

I know it sucks, because there are no informations or notifications from the development team or the company that runs this place... but meh... not like it hasnt been like that ever since...

Β 

Get used to it. Swallow up! And if you dont like the "Service" cancel... its so simple...

Problem is... noone wont cancel, and thats why "Service" will continue as is... the only way to improve "Service" is hurt their pockets but thats not going to happen EVER because theres always some idiot running 10 accounts to prove a point in Worldchat or fuck over people with their alt-game.

Β 

So who cares...

Β 

Everything as usual, nothing will change!

Β 

Β 

Keep calm and enjoy your lives. Ranting here is pointless, Complaining here is pointless.

Just wave n smile

...........wave n smile

DependentAccurateBlackrussianterrier-siz