3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

My wife also threw from the server around 18 o'clock and until then can not connect to the serverm, we tried all the installation of the game anew, everything :(

I have reinstall the game too just five minutes past but nothing is back... but tomorrow it's a other day maybe i can go connect :P

I can't make a connection to 3DXCHAT, just five minutes and connection lost and now the message is ''Could not connect to the server'' other people have this problem now ?

Tried yesterday, again this morning, I'm seeing the same as Alexis :-(

I have found a solution and i don't know what i need to use a VPNΒ  :angry:Β  now with 3dxchat, but it's like that, i have take the free trial for now, maybe 3dx, go fix that i go see in the week for retry without vpn.

For people blocked with the same problem use that https://zenvpn.net/en/and click on ''try it for free'', for the moment it's only the solution found by me.

If it works with a vpn, the problem is on your end, not the server. Something or someone is blocking

Yeah maybe... but i don't have the time for search who is the problem, i have look about desactive my antivirus during some minutes it's the same don't work, but for the moment i go use vpn... because i don't want to lose my times about that.

I have found a solution and i don't know what i need to use a VPNΒ  :angry:Β  now with 3dxchat, but it's like that, i have take the free trial for now, maybe 3dx, go fix that i go see in the week for retry without vpn.

For people blocked with the same problem use that https://zenvpn.net/en/and click on ''try it for free'', for the moment it's only the solution found by me.

Β 

It works. ThanksΒ  :)

you can always go into task manager by pressing control, alt, delete, click task manager,Β  disable your antivirus and try it. will tell you if thats what it is and only take a minute to try

Β 

If VPN worked, it should be IP related...

Hi allΒ I have a problem for 2 days it says "Could not connect to the server" I uninstall and reinstall the game 2 times I pay a second time a subscription in case it would come from that and in the end I still can not connect, if someone to a solution please thank you, otherwise I leave this game and request refund of my subscription

I have a problem for 2 days it says "Could not connect to the server" I uninstall and reinstall the game 2 times I pay a second time a subscription in case it would come from that and in the end I still can not connect, if someone to a solution please thank you, otherwise I leave this game and request refund of my subscription

If VPN worked, it should be IP related...

Well directly or not.

Β 

Either the route is not going the right way, or the DNS does not resolve a name. The error message does not tell. A tcpdump capture could.

Β 

If it is the latter, then just changing the DNS to 8.8.8.8 and not using your ISP's should do.

I also get the "Could not connect to the Server" error and using a VPN also works for me.

Β 

I don't think it's a problem on my end because 1) Nothing about my internet connection or virus protection has changed, 2) others are suddenly having the same problem (and solution), all at the same time, 3) It's a bit of a coincidence that this problem arose at the same time the forums were down.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...