3DXChat Community

somthing i had in my mind.

Razz

Hello all
I have so recently had this one thought that I would leave 3DxChat but then I had a good chat with one of my closest friends and got me thinking about a completely different direction, and suggested that I took a break from it even though I have to admit I'll probably miss all the wonderful people I know in there but I must think of myself when it comes to things like that.

So to those I know and all those who know who I am outside and be friends with me in there Well I'm not leaving but takes me a break :) so I can come back with fresh courage and energy

But I would also like to see and hear if there are others who have had it this way or anything like this that I have here now.

Give me your thoughts on it is the right choice about it here instead of leaving it

But besides this then I think about the world that I feel it is and fall apart as recently as yesterday when I was doing and talk to my friends about the thoughts I had about all this as we entered the we used to be at sin club rather than in an open room but yesterday we stood six people in a room instead of being out in the crowd and have some fun with everyone else. can it really be true that people like us to pack us into an open room instead ?.

as recently as a few days ago now that me and one of my friends blackstar was at the night club was one who nearest told us that we had to slip away from the night club do not know if he's just trying to troll me and blackstar or he meant it and it can also kiss me a certain place to be honest. but still I do not like that people are so when you're just trying to have fun also the one who come and spoil it for us it's not particularly polite in my opinion, but what is the opinion of others, it could be I was thinking about me and hear about all this stuff I've written :)

Hope you all know what i mean with all this

Peace Out
Raz
z