3DXChat Community

Looking for RP partner(s)

Veronica69

Hey, i'm looking for one or more partners for RP.  i would like it to be oriented more towards RP for fun and not purely sexual, as everything else in 3DX is already 100% erotica!   

I'm up to hear any RP idea's from any genre(fantasy, sci-fi, horror, etc)  both for long term and one shots.

Let me know and we can set a date!

Thanks, -V.

Hey V,

sounds exciting - I'm in :D

I used to spend a lot of time with pen and paper RP back in the days, mostly fantasy. However, I'm open to virtually all genres, too.

Having witnessed a few attempts at RPing that didn't go very far, I'd really love to see a little RP community develop.

Also, talking about the sexual part of it - I'd prefer a 'can happen' or 'might develop' approach rather than a 'must have'.

Might sound weird in a sex game like 3DX, though :P

Hey V,

sounds exciting - I'm in :D

I used to spend a lot of time with pen and paper RP back in the days, mostly fantasy. However, I'm open to virtually all genres, too.

Having witnessed a few attempts at RPing that didn't go very far, I'd really love to see a little RP community develop.

Also, talking about the sexual part of it - I'd prefer a 'can happen' or 'might develop' approach rather than a 'must have'.

Might sound weird in a sex game like 3DX, though :P

Well I'm down for anything.  Let's see what people come up with.  Any ideas?

Straight, Lesbian or BI? :)

I prefer "virtual".. we never know what new sexes someone will come up with in RP. 

But, short answer is Bi.

Well I'm down for anything.  Let's see what people come up with.  Any ideas?

I'd suggest starting with something lightweight. We might want to take into account that 3DX might not have been designed to be a RP game. ;)

So how about meeting in group chat and telling the story taking turns - each player is supposed to add a sentence or two, then passes over to the next.

I could think of several settings

- medieval              The group is returning from the 3rd crusade, defeated and having suffered heavy losses. Tension is high, everybody is putting the blame on everybody else

- post-apocalyptic   All the superpowers have finally made good use of all their nice and shiny missiles. After months of having been locked in in the vault, lack of supplies forces us to go out and see what is going on outside

- SciFi                     Having covered the unimaginable distance of 50 lightyears, we are the first human beings setting foot on an earthlike planet. The inhabitants seem to act friendly towards us - or are they ?

I wouldn't think we'd need an elaborate storyline to get things rolling, it might be good to agree on things that might or mustn't happen, though.

I'm in a European time zone, btw B)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in too! :rolleyes:

I'd suggest starting with something lightweight. We might want to take into account that 3DX might not have been designed to be a RP game. ;)

So how about meeting in group chat and telling the story taking turns - each player is supposed to add a sentence or two, then passes over to the next.

I could think of several settings

- medieval              The group is returning from the 3rd crusade, defeated and having suffered heavy losses. Tension is high, everybody is putting the blame on everybody else

- post-apocalyptic   All the superpowers have finally made good use of all their nice and shiny missiles. After months of having been locked in in the vault, lack of supplies forces us to go out and see what is going on outside

- SciFi                     Having covered the unimaginable distance of 50 lightyears, we are the first human beings setting foot on an earthlike planet. The inhabitants seem to act friendly towards us - or are they ?

I wouldn't think we'd need an elaborate storyline to get things rolling, it might be good to agree on things that might or mustn't happen, though.

I'm in a European time zone, btw B)

Yeah, great idea! more people -> more fun. Unfortunately i'm quite new to RP... I hope to learn something! let's build the group