3DXChat Community

A SALUTE TO THA SERVER TEAM!

Alliehotass

"You can make 1 more posts today. This restriction is in place until you have 7 more approved posts

This post will need approval from a moderator before it is shown. This restriction will be lifted when you have 3 more approved posts."

As a customer, i have rights to get some help or a simple explanation what is going wrong with the servers. And not from other customers, from the developement staff.. Until now i thought the problem was on my side and tried to fix what is wrong with my pc or connection. I tried to spend my only post carefully to find a solution of my patcher problem but it is still not approved.(more than 24 hours passed already). I am going to give up in my first week of playing this game. I didn't want to purchase any troubles. But it seems like i just bought the biggest one with this. Thanks to your "Caring Attitude" on your customers i lost my will to play this game. No matter what if it has the most amazing graphics or maps or many other advantages through others.. You guys are missing the most important thing! The Customer Support!