3DXChat Community

OK What in the actual fuck?!?

BellaDisaster

In all seriousness I am a relatively new user. Been back and forth to this world a few times in the last three years. Who is in charge of this? I find this world rather inexpensive in comparison to other worlds I play in but that being said I did pay real world money for a years subscription. FIX IT! Whoever is in charge ... fix the fuckin thing or give me my money back and I will leave your world for greener pastures. 

@BellaDisaster,

If you navigate to the main page from his Forum you can see a Link called "The Moderating Team", there you can see who are Administrators here. And as you can see, no one of them are online. So the only thing you can do it, waiting and patience. Or you write any of them a PM, an maybe they read your message. And at least you can see in Userlist there are only users online, no supervisor or admin.

Tragic but unfortunately true.

@Stefan ... thank you for providing me the information I was looking for. Much appreciated

@Pierouss yes I can read. Yes I did read. Yes I am aware there is an issue. As Stefan let me know I needed to know to whom I voice my displeasure. This began YESTERDAY when I attempted to log in. I sat back and waited patiently. By now ... enough is enough. And (insert sarcasm) you were so very very helpful thanks ever so much.