3DXChat Community

And again everbody out and login queue

Feuermond

Login time of several minutes in a service we payed for, much more than in many free services. What next? VIP subs for getting logged in with priority?

YES!! Gimme, I would so pay for that stuff.

I actually wouldn't

The problem is that even after I finally 'join' I just get disconnected again. If I didn't disconnect again it wouldn't be a problem.

After waiting again I finally connected, but couldn't move so I had to re-connect myself. 

Third time is the charm as it finally works this time.

The problem is that even after I finally 'join' I just get disconnected again. If I didn't disconnect again it wouldn't be a problem.

After waiting again I finally connected, but couldn't move so I had to re-connect myself. 

Third time is the charm as it finally works this time.

In former times you got the continous disconnecting, now it is an only 3 times try but you have to wait. Sooo what an improvement, isn't it? :wacko:

Pretty frustrating - receiving disconnects in a row - no matter what.

But let's stay honest - the availability overall has not been so bad so far- understanding it's still no business critical or life saving system.

What worries me though is that it looks to me as if those issues are recently ramping up especially on weekends - or am I wrong with this impression?

I will try to keep an eye on this for myself - but in case my gut feeling turns out to be more than an impression, evaluating alternatives might be the next logical step...

I really like 3DX - but a kind of social system that is degraded / overloaded or simply not functional for what reason ever - especially during the weekends when peeps want to come together by using it - has to be called into question...

Pretty frustrating - receiving disconnects in a row - no matter what.

But let's stay honest - the availability overall has not been so bad so far- understanding it's still no business critical or life saving system.

It is very business critical because it is a reason to stop to pay for it especially when it occures every weekend and not only one time.

It is very business critical because it is a reason to stop to pay for it especially when it occures every weekend and not only one time.

It's not an ERP system or such - so the impact is less if its not available.

But I agree and it's what I tried to express - if a system more and more isn't available when customers want to use it they will at some point look for alternatives.

Maybe though the only language that is clear enough to be understood....

Server don't probably have the proper size now. More players, more big rooms, more streams. Friday and Saturday are the busiest days. I think that it would be good to improve stability of the server and of the game, fix memory leak before thinking about any other improvement in the game... But the whiners will complain about the lack of upgrade....

Server don't probably have the proper size now. More players, more big rooms, more streams. Friday and Saturday are the busiest days. I think that it would be good to improve stability of the server and of the game, fix memory leak before thinking about any other improvement in the game... But the whiners will complain about the lack of upgrade....

Well, why not whine? I think when the promoting viar Plexstorm started to get more players it would be normal to expect of professional development business the servers are capable of it. Regarding the lack of update the same: The community asked for them since long, not for being part of a promotion campaign.

I know more server performance and upgrades need hardware as well as human resources which can only be paid by money earned through the game and therefore players are needed. But anyhow: Then the stability update and bug fixes first and not the promotion campaign.

Here, the stability updates and bug fixes had been already announced:

Now we are working to improve stability and fix bugs. We want everything to work well before adding a mega feature to the game!

It is still too early to say what exactly will be this great update, as the development of this has not yet begun. But I will keep you informed.

But instead there was this update with wrist watches and some clothes and promotion campaign before. Sorry, but I do not really see a professional business behavior in that when development resources are limited.