3DXChat Community

Just because

Macca

Dunno why I started this topic.. Seems everyone is starting random topics about rubbish at the moment, so thought I would join in.. Please don't comment on the topic unless you have something useless and uninteresting to say.. Random shite is fine..

I will start it off.. I like pie and mash and watching eastenders..

Ps.. I have also started a new group here called the F.U.S.T.C.I. If u wanna join pm and I will let u know what u have to do join.. But if your name begins with T then I'm sorry u can't join.. Unless I like you and I will make you an honoury (how do u spell that word?!) member..

Oh and a nothing thing..

Guest Eddster

Sometimes I eat pudding and then go outside while running upside down. I like watching cranberry sauce in the winter. I don't enjoy spreading glue on my nipples.

P.S. My name does not start with a T. It's a symbol much like Prince.

Please let me join the useless club pinkie...

Today I had ice cream which was not mine but my roomate ... It felt good and it will be even better when she notices.

now serious bit >>>>

Me, rochi and few others talked about this.

Lately forums been spammed by useless topics and what pisses me off are duplicates that are just half page down.

There are few individuals that treat every topic as local chat talking about off topic crap or just blatantly mocking other people.

Useless topics are fine I guess ... but spamming is other thing which been happening recently...

You might have noticed that few people who actually provided proper feedback and helped newbies are gone. That is the reason...

And yes I will say it knowing that I will receive big backlash from it....

THIS forum need mods.

It is like this in nearly every forum, especially those without moderation, because it's much easier to post a new topic than using the search function.

So I suggest that the forum will be moderated again and also accounts which weren't used for a long time (12 months +) will be deleted, because those 2000 members isn't actual in my opinion. The numbers of actual member will be much lower than 2000. 

But that's what I'm just saying. No one else seems to care so ... please go on. It's a great forum. And everything is much better than in any other game on this planet. :ph34r: 

I went to Australia for 4 months when I was young, and some of Austrialians were eating Vegemite.

That's probably the most disgusting thing I ever tried on earth! Don't you know Nutella? Come on Vegemite should not exist!