3DXChat Community

Alliehotass

Repost:

Better then waiting 6 - 9 hours because the server is getting bombarded with logins. Which has happened always in the past.

Thats why they added queue... but yeah people can never be satisfied :P

Repost:

Better then waiting 6 - 9 hours because the server is getting bombarded with logins. Which has happened always in the past.

Thats why they added queue... but yeah people can never be satisfied :P

Why should I be satisfied when they do stream promotion instead of stability and performance improvement and new actions for my ava?

Why should I be satisfied when they do stream promotion instead of stability and performance improvement and new actions for my ava?

I completely agree with Feuermond here, stop jerkin around and adding shite to a broken game, fix wot is broken and stop breaking wot is actually working.

I play BDO and at least the devs have the respect and decency to announce when they are gonna shut down the servers after they fuck op.  OH and the game is free, this one we are after all paying customers.

I completely agree with Feuermond here, stop jerkin around and adding shite to a broken game, fix wot is broken and stop breaking wot is actually working.

I play BDO and at least the devs have the respect and decency to announce when they are gonna shut down the servers after they fuck op.  OH and the game is free, this one we are after all paying customers.

Maybe we can stream the bugs, could be fun ^^