3DXChat Community

3DXChat streams on Plexstorm

Gizmo

plexallgirls.jpg

Join Easter special streams Friday, 30th March 2018 on Plexstorm. Don‘t miss it :)

Join Plexstorm for free and get 500 XPs!

About Plexstorm 
Plexstorm is the new era of adult game streaming and the world first who provide a high quality adult game streaming experience.
There you can watch and stream 3D sex games.

Miss Kitty Quinn playing 3DXChat 
Watch MissKittyQuinn during her hot 3DXChat gameplay streams B)

kitty1.jpg kitty2.jpg

Could you explain why you need this?

I presume that they were intending to pull more attention to 3DXChat - I watched the stream beginning and saw that people were asking in streaming chat what game that is.

Also I think that this is mutual promotion - Quinn advertises game to her watchers, in return 3DXChat administration "bring" people who may throw some money to the Plexstorm/streamer.

Understandable decision, but advertising the game to those who already play 3DXChat... this is quite a mistake - big part community here doesn't like to lose attention of their rooms or themselves.

Hi everybody,

I would like to raise up some points to think about that these streams can also have their negative side.

As I understand it, each player is able to stream what he sees on his computer screen to a public audience. As long as these are public places and it is a public chat, it’s fine.

But what if the conversation is very private and the person who is talking to the player who streams is not aware of this?

Or even more they meet in a private room having sex and the streaming partner has no idea that his intimacy is broadcasted worldwide?

What, if the streaming person misuses the stream to bring the other person in a situation to expose him and to make him ridiculous to a worldwide audience?

I could raise even more points, but I think these few are enough to start a thinking process. If somebody wants to stream, what he is currently doing in the game, it’s fine. But it always involves others who aren’t possibly aware that they are currently “on air” and they don’t see the “broadcast is running” sign.

Best regards,

Xeno

Hi everybody,

I would like to raise up some points to think about that these streams can also have their negative side.

As I understand it, each player is able to stream what he sees on his computer screen to a public audience. As long as these are public places and it is a public chat, it’s fine.

But what if the conversation is very private and the person who is talking to the player who streams is not aware of this?

Or even more they meet in a private room having sex and the streaming partner has no idea that his intimacy is broadcasted worldwide?

What, if the streaming person misuses the stream to bring the other person in a situation to expose him and to make him ridiculous to a worldwide audience?

I could raise even more points, but I think these few are enough to start a thinking process. If somebody wants to stream, what he is currently doing in the game, it’s fine. But it always involves others who aren’t possibly aware that they are currently “on air” and they don’t see the “broadcast is running” sign.

Best regards,

Xeno

In regards to your concerns, every issue that you raised and a lot more, could be done since this game or any game like it was released via screen capture.

This doesn't change or give anyone any more power than has been possible all along on the internet.

This should be fundamental stuff by now, but if you don't want something out there, you don't put it on the internet in any form, on any site, ever.

Hi everybody,

Best regards,

Xeno

Maybe developers could add some feature that give people streaming some icon tag so people would know their actively streaming, not sure how complex doing that would be as it probably mean there need to be someway where streaming doesn't run externally around 3dxchat. But anyways if making streamer tag for those who streaming live would probably fix that concern assuming it's possible to implement.

In regards to your concerns, every issue that you raised and a lot more, could be done since this game or any game like it was released via screen capture.

This doesn't change or give anyone any more power than has been possible all along on the internet.

This should be fundamental stuff by now, but if you don't want something out there, you don't put it on the internet in any form, on any site, ever.

@JenC

I agree, that screen captures can be made public, but I see a great difference between screen capture randomly shot and uploaded to a server and a live stream broadcasted to everyone.

The argument, that you shouldn't be on the internet if you fear, that you will be streamed in the game is not a good one. The problem is that you have no choice to logoff because you are not aware that a person streams you.

I will you give you an example from real life: When a broadcasting company like the BBC etc. films you and wants to broadcast that in TV they have to ask you if you agree. As a consequence of your objection, that you don't put stuff on the internet it would mean for real people they should stay home to avoid, they would be broadcasted in TV.

Best regards,

Xeno

Not to sound like a moron but just what is plexstorm and what is so big about it in plain simple english please

This is as simple as I can make it.

Lets say MissKittyQuinn (a 3DXChat Member) invites you to her 3DXChat apartment and you start having sex with her.  The streaming service (PlexStorm) allows her to broadcast your sex play as well as your conversations  live on the internet so that anyone can see and hear it.  You could be live on the internet with 100's or even thousands of people watching and most likely commenting on what you are doing and saying.

Its like broadcasting 3DX play on a live cam site. Basically, anything on her computer screen can be broadcasted live via PlexStorm. 

Hope that helps.

@JenC

I agree, that screen captures can be made public, but I see a great difference between screen capture randomly shot and uploaded to a server and a live stream broadcasted to everyone.

The argument, that you shouldn't be on the internet if you fear, that you will be streamed in the game is not a good one. The problem is that you have no choice to logoff because you are not aware that a person streams you.

I will you give you an example from real life: When a broadcasting company like the BBC etc. films you and wants to broadcast that in TV they have to ask you if you agree. As a consequence of your objection, that you don't put stuff on the internet it would mean for real people they should stay home to avoid, they would be broadcasted in TV.

Best regards,

Xeno

I understand what you're saying Xeno, and I certainly agree that if youre streaming, that you should inform the person, any decent person or real friend would, I also did see Kitty Quinn in the game yesterday and she has in her profile that shes streaming, so you dont even have to ask her.

I already addressed that nefarious reasons can be and would be preferably done with a screen capture, but its the other concern that I'm not understanding.

The viewers of the adult streaming service Plexstorm, are going to see what? A 3D animated character, with a made up nickname, saying things?

But, if you are meaning towards personal stuff that you would only say to a close friend, then we've come full circle back to my original point about revealing personal and/or real life things to people you don't "really" know on the internet.

I'm sorry, but I just can't see the issue you're raising as any real problem, but a tag like KimmyFox suggested would cool and allay any fears, however real or unfounded they may be, at ease.

I understand what you're saying Xeno, and I certainly agree that if youre streaming, that you should inform the person, any decent person or real friend would, I also did see Kitty Quinn in the game yesterday and she has in her profile that shes streaming, so you dont even have to ask her.

I already addressed that nefarious reasons can be and would be preferably done with a screen capture, but its the other concern that I'm not understanding.

The viewers of the adult streaming service Plexstorm, are going to see what? A 3D animated character, with a made up nickname, saying things?

But, if you are meaning towards personal stuff that you would only say to a close friend, then we've come full circle back to my original point about revealing personal and/or real life things to people you don't "really" know on the internet.

I'm sorry, but I just can't see the issue you're raising as any real problem, but a tag like KimmyFox suggested would cool and allay any fears, however real or unfounded they may be, at ease.

@JenC

The important thing is, it's not just a game like others (action games etc.). Yes, there are 3D animated characters, but there are real people behind it and in my experience the most of them transfer their real and deepest feelings into their avatars .. and then these feelings are broadcasted to a worldwide audience, that's the main point.. So even if one has a nick name and is not revealing his real life identity, nevertheless it could cause a big personal emotional damage, because it happens to a real human being (e.g. like Internet Mobbing on social networks).

Best regards,

Xeno

this is completely ridiculous, I play this game to enjoy friends, hang out in public and chit chat, the fact that someone (without my consent) is broadcasting to anyone that can log in to the stream site is an avenue to breach of privacy and game play. Plain and simple. This is yet another step towards eliminating privacy and even worse reducing the probability that I will want to meet any new players because I can not trust that anything I say in private will not be broadcast to a random population of people that have no personal investment in the community. Shut this down.

Really, really surprised that 3DXchat would condone this? !!!!!!!!!

Too big a subject to cover something that is VERY, VERY wrong ... but a few obvious issues in short .....

The moment anyone records anything, including the written word, it aquires copyright (no need for registration, it is automatic).

Even if the production could be considered as a joint copyright both authors would need to agree on its publication. 

(from a legal site as regards sharing emails) The sender of the email retains copyright of the email. Civil liability can occur if published in any way that goes beyond "fair use".

Private facts. There is a tort called publication of private facts.

A plaintiff must establish four elements to hold someone liable for publication of private facts:

1. Public Disclosure: The disclosure of facts must be public. Another way of saying this is that the defendant must "give publicity" to the fact or facts in question.
  2. Private Fact: The fact or facts disclosed must be private, and not generally known.
  3. Offensive to a Reasonable Person: Publication of the private facts in question must be offensive to a reasonable person of ordinary sensibilities.
  4. Not Newsworthy: The facts disclosed must not be newsworthy. Stated differently, the facts disclosed must not be a matter of legitimate public concern.

Publishing a sexual encounter with someone without their knowledge or consent would certainly qualify as a tort called publication of private facts.