3DXChat Community

Pose Editor?

Gizmo

784 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want it?

• Yes
    • No

But this makes no sense... Why showing it to us, so we can't help it but make assumptions and get a hope, especially considering this thread being made by Gizmo...

It does make sense it is calling "showing insight on developement " without that we wouldve sit here with Nothing at all so they said to themselves , "hey lets show our community that we are working on things"

That would be my take on it atleast *shrugs*

and this thread being made its a poll and not vote for what you get type of thing , like he wanted feedback if people would wanted it , what he does with this information is all up to him really , i personally never believed we would get it at all but hey maybe im wrong :D

It does make sense it is calling "showing insight on developement " without that we wouldve sit here with Nothing at all so they said to themselves , "hey lets show our community that we are working on things"

and this thread being made its a poll and not vote for what you get type of thing , like he wanted feedback if people would wanted it , what he does with this information is all up to him really , i personally never believed we would get it at all but hey maybe im wrong :D

On a note that is exactly what the community demanded. I remember a couple of years ago, people crying out loud things like: "Show us what you working on"

Now they do and... Ah well.

It does make sense it is calling "showing insight on developement "

Would be enough to just show poses, not the interface of the program. 

On a note that is exactly what the community demanded. I remember a couple of years ago, people crying out loud things like: "Show us what you working on"

Now they do and... Ah well.

Well timed reaction lol.

Then what they working on at this screenshots? Some grimaces?

The interface for the 3dx max plugin/pose editor, or whatever it is seems to have changed in the new videos they released. It now has another box the "Big Dick Zone", and a new blue surround color. It also seems to be showing that all three boxes can be selected and adjusted at the same time.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Also called animating. So they make the facial expressions for poses like this..

It clearly is some sort of pose editor but if "We" get it is still up for grabs x)

They don't make facial expressions by moving sliders side to side.
We did seen some screenshots with completed animations from the pool, but here I see how they showing off possibilities of the tool.

Ah was told this was a Unity Animation Tool ah forget tha name but eet was mentioned earlier in this thread.

Ah cant imagine why especially seeing as peeps are kinda expecting a Pose Editor and then tha Devs all of a sudden start posting this stuff. Eets easy to believe they are showing us snippets of a Pose Editor they are working on giving us one would clearly tink from this info being shared but alas wot ah was told was we are not.

Ah do hope im wrong and tha person that told me is but they should know if anyone does. Ah feel sorry for all those peeps that are hanging for this to be in game and granted eet would improve tha game for so many. Personally ah believe mah source they have no reason ta bamboozle meh but only tha Devs really know.

All these new poses being shown as completed and ready for tha next Update are proof fo me that a Pose Editor remains in tha hands of tha Devs and they clearly are tha ones making tha poses and not us. 

A in-game pose editor would be revolutionary. It would be something SL, Utherverse, or any of the secondary places accomplished. It would be a huge deal.

I'd be suprised to see one released anytime soon. Those were created poses. They wouldn't have bothered making them imo if a pose editor was within 6 months of release. Why waste the effort to make them when it could be placed into making a pose editor?

A in-game pose editor would be revolutionary. It would be something SL, Utherverse, or any of the secondary places accomplished. It would be a huge deal.

I'd be suprised to see one released anytime soon. Those were created poses. They wouldn't have bothered making them imo if a pose editor was within 6 months of release. Why waste the effort to make them when it could be placed into making a pose editor? 

They speak so little all we can do is speculate, speculate on why they have been showing so many shots of different aspects of the editing tools, with several shots showing an updated and simplified interface for the builder.

Parallel market??? If some people sell their creations for money, i'm not sure they will get billions of bucks with it cause most of the players share their houses, furnitures, islands... or else for free

.... But i may be wrong ^^

You`re right.

POse editor will skyrocket the Game people will Flood 3dxchat cause the possibilities will be massive it will dominate the game market of social sex games ,now if sexgamedevil want to earn tons of money n tons of new players they will release a pose editor :)

pose editor will give lesbians the so awaited FFF and ofc it will give to many orientations what they dream 

Parallel market??? If some people sell their creations for money, i'm not sure they will get billions of bucks with it cause most of the players share their houses, furnitures, islands... or else for free

.... But i may be wrong ^^

I have a friend who bough her room to someone for 10€. If some peoples sell the rooms for real money, what will avoid them to do the same with some "custom poses" ?

So if someone wants to spend money on a room, custom poses, custom clothing (hell anything)  who's business is it other than the creator or buyer? It's their money - right?

Face it, there is already an economy in 3DX and it will grow. It's just not a forced economy.

Original one owner content would be good for this game - along with developer protection of created content. People WANT original rooms. People WANT to have something unique no one else has.   There will always be those who are willing to buy original custom content. 

If 3DX doesn't provide it sooner or later another world will.

So if someone wants to spend money on a room, custom poses, custom clothing (hell anything)  who's business is it other than the creator or buyer? It's their money - right?

I'm not sure, but last time i checked the rules of the game i think i saw one saying more or less that peoples haven't the right to sell anything to other players. But as you say it's their problem if they agree to buy them, Though if someone create a pose and sell it to others peoples and someone buy one and i, myself, don't buy it and the buyer propose me the pose she bough, will i see it or will i see bugged avatars standing without moving ?

I'm not sure, but last time i checked the rules of the game i think i saw one saying more or less that peoples haven't the right to sell anything to other players. But as you say it's their problem if they agree to buy them, Though if someone create a pose and sell it to others peoples and someone buy one and i, myself, don't buy it and the buyer propose me the pose she bough, will i see it or will i see bugged avatars standing without moving ?

micro economy brings creators brings content brings more unique stuff :) always makes games move forward 

1 example imagine second life market on 3dxchat second life provides over 200k clothes and so much character customization The graphics sucks tho :)

So if 3dxchat had that market with so many option for us the players n the awesoem graphics 3dxchat has no other game would stand a chance :)

Imagine a 3dxchat Leeloo that u can customize ur character way more imagine a 3dxchat that you can have whatever pose u feel like for ur self and imagine have ton of clothing options :) hehehe that would be a hell of a Game <3

micro economy brings creators brings content brings more unique stuff :) always makes games move forward 

1 example imagine second life market on 3dxchat second life provides over 200k clothes and so much character customization The graphics sucks tho :)

So if 3dxchat had that market with so many option for us the players n the awesoem graphics 3dxchat has no other game would stand a chance :)

Imagine a 3dxchat Leeloo that u can customize ur character way more imagine a 3dxchat that you can have whatever pose u feel like for ur self and imagine have ton of clothing options :) hehehe that would be a hell of a Game <3

Second life exemple work with clothes but for poses, we need to pass hours to set the position of each avatar :D. Though SL was basically made for this from the start, when they launched it, They created the game for this and solt it as is, 3DX was launched saying that all will be "free" after we buy the subscription.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, second life is free-to-play and works in another way. 

Imagine that 3dxchat will provide non-controllable content with mistakes, bad optimized that will make your fps sick and so on.

There is many talented creators, but no way to make them happy to give us anything they made. Unfortunately and sadly.