3DXChat Community

Pose Editor?

Gizmo

784 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want it?

• Yes
    • No

Sadly, there will never be such poses...

A year ago I send Lisa some selfmade poses. One of them was a boobjob.

Lisa responded that those kind of poses are not implemented anymore because of the different breast sizes.

If they truly put in poses which interact with the breasts, it will look great with some sizes, but terrible with others.

Best example is the cuddling FM pose on the couch where the male grabs the breast^^

I understand thats how it works, but if the editor was in our hands, we could at least make the animations to suit some of the sizes, so we could say, "suits medium sized" or small sized, etc etc.

Also, what they should to do at the same time is place a number scale on the sliders in the avatar setting screen, so people could say, I use, 4, 6, 3, 8 sized body, because as it is now, its just a slider without any numbers. Then we could adjust the dummy in the editor to the desired size and make it so it fits perfectly, this is very easy to implement and could be done at any stage of development.

Now granted this does not address all the problems that you would come across, but it still would allow a big portion of the game community to make beautiful poses for a lot of people.

This is why its important to have the tools because the variety and variations are so huge, the company simply cannot do all that is desired, not even close.

So C'mon Gizmo, give us the tools so we can make this game the best it can be for years to come.  :wub:

Sadly, there will never be such poses...

A year ago I send Lisa some selfmade poses. One of them was a boobjob.

Lisa responded that those kind of poses are not implemented anymore because of the different breast sizes.

If they truly put in poses which interact with the breasts, it will look great with some sizes, but terrible with others.

Best example is the cuddling FM pose on the couch where the male grabs the breast^^

And though, it would be possible to do. Few years ago i earned a free account in another adult game where there is a cuddle pose on the bed. On this pose, the one "on top" is caressing one of the breasts of the one "under" and no matter the size of the breasts, the hand don't pass through the breast (I tried with making my avatar breasts the smaller size, then a medium size , then a watermelon size and all worked pretty fine)

I understand how the height and volume of the breast is problematic, but shouldn't the breast bone between the cleavage remain relatively the same?

Is the breast cum 'dynamic'? In other words, does it work on all different breast sizes?

If it is, can't that method be used in other ways?

I understand how the height and volume of the breast is problematic, but shouldn't the breast bone between the cleavage remain relatively the same?

Is the breast cum 'dynamic'? In other words, does it work on all different breast sizes?

If it is, can't that method be used in other ways?

I think that works like a mesh(clothing) for the cum.

The animation used is a fixed path set by the maker. There are technologies for collision and such, but its a whole new level of complex for the poses used here, and not something I would expect to see.

And though, it would be possible to do. Few years ago i earned a free account in another adult game where there is a cuddle pose on the bed. On this pose, the one "on top" is caressing one of the breasts of the one "under" and no matter the size of the breasts, the hand don't pass through the breast (I tried with making my avatar breasts the smaller size, then a medium size , then a watermelon size and all worked pretty fine)

What were the variations in the breast sizes, was it like here, where you have a near infinate amount of sizes due to the way the slider works, or did it have 5 different set sizes to choose from or something like that?

If you have a set amount of sizes, a lookup could be used when starting the pose to say "character 6" meaning the char has size 6, then the arms/hands/face will use the No 6 variation.

So when youre making the animation, you make 5 or 6 (or whatever the number of breast sizes) variations to the placement of the arms/hands/face.

The animation used is a fixed path set by the maker. There are technologies for collision and such, but its a whole new level of complex for the poses used here, and not something I would expect to see.

Yes, I'm sure it works on a layer like a tattoo would be as the tattoo would need to be skin tight also.

I have zero animation skills, but I'm thinking if animation of a hand over a breast caressing for example is problematic, the mesh would not change much at the 'breast bone cleavage'.

It's truly amazing the work around people devise when given the tools.

I agree with the idea of using created poses based on breast size is possible. I also suspect if the tools are good enough, even better options are discovered.

When 1000 people consider a problem, it is usually better than 10.

The problem with the poses in 3dx is, that they are pretty much static.

Imagine it like a fix animation which is played over and over again as you have sex.

I don't think, that the animation could attach to the breasts size because, as I said, you make the poses with static models.

Maybe I am completely wrong and they could but are to lazy, I don't know.

But what Lisa back then told me was, that those kind of poses will not be used, because of the breast size. 

Btw this is the pose, I am talking about:

To watch you need the password "loruna".

This is an early state of a pose, so thats why the quality is pretty low :D

That is pretty much correct.

Of course they follow an animation, but I don't think, they could attach this animation to a breast size.

They can add a moan via a script, but I don't think, that they can change the basic animation of it.

And with "static models" I mean, you have to animate everything to look realistic.

Breathing for example, you have to do that by yourself.

Maybe they changed their way to produce poses, I don't know. It has been a year since I created those poses and informed me, what is possible and what not.

What were the variations in the breast sizes, was it like here, where you have a near infinate amount of sizes due to the way the slider works, or did it have 5 different set sizes to choose from or something like that?

If you have a set amount of sizes, a lookup could be used when starting the pose to say "character 6" meaning the char has size 6, then the arms/hands/face will use the No 6 variation.

So when youre making the animation, you make 5 or 6 (or whatever the number of breast sizes) variations to the placement of the arms/hands/face.

6Sm3aW6.png8Oc0dPK.png0veSR3a.png

These are old pics and come from my old computer so they are graphically poor :D. but this give an idea. The game was more or less in beta test :) i don't know how it is actually though

Using the 3 pics Leeloo has there, I'll explain how it could happen. This is simplified only using 3 sizes, but it could be any number.

Now when you make your character, in the breast selection, you select size 1, 2 or 3, and you pick 2... now in the code for your character, it has a flag that you have number 2 breasts.

When making the animation, you make 3 variations of the same animation to cater to those 3 sizes.

Now when you interacted with another character and select that pose, the code sees that you are a 2 and plays the correct one so the hands, body or mouth line up correctly.

This is why I asked Leeloo how many sizes were available in that game and would explain why it works there.

We barely see any poses in updates... now you want for each new pose (which would include such breast interaction) 3 variations of it?

And I don't think it will be enough to have 3 types of breast sizes. Some likes tiny breasts, some gigantic breasts.

I wish that those kind of poses would come. But I don't think that they will come.. sadly.

Look I am not an animator, but I think any problem can be overcome.

Like hands on different sized breasts and other body parts  .... Rough off the top of my head possibility   ....

Rather than try and have the hand fit the breast ......  like with the cum that becomes part of the mesh ......make the hand ( or other body part) touching another AVI part of the mesh of the other AVI.

Basically the hand becomes like a tattoo, other piece of clothing or tattoo  ...

There may be some discrepancies further up the arm etc  ... but even if that can't be dealt with fully, most palyers attention will be on the hand :)

PS  ... note the hands are all the same size :)

The problem with the poses in 3dx is, that they are pretty much static.

Imagine it like a fix animation which is played over and over again as you have sex.

I don't think, that the animation could attach to the breasts size because, as I said, you make the poses with static models.

Maybe I am completely wrong and they could but are to lazy, I don't know.

But what Lisa back then told me was, that those kind of poses will not be used, because of the breast size.

Btw this is the pose, I am talking about:

https://vimeo.com/228899091

To watch you need the password "loruna".

This is an early state of a pose, so thats why the quality is pretty low :D

I would imagine that with a Pose Editor, at worst case scenario there could be multiple breast poses made by a breast pose creator that someone could choose from i.e. tiny, full, large, rediculous.

It would be a matter of choosing the right animation to the right size breast. Cumbersome perhaps, but should be doable at least.

This is why I asked Leeloo how many sizes were available in that game and would explain why it works there.

This is more or less like in 3DX, you decide the size of the breasts with a trigger. If i remember well, it start to zero to go around 50 or 100 (i don't remember as i left C.H.3D since around 2 or 3 years)

i think one day or another, devs will be forced to make some breasts poses or they will be surpassed, if not graphically at least by breasts poses, by others futures games. Yet, Achat have some breasts poses (even if it's easyer because they use only 2 sizes of breasts unless they changed in 5 years), Chathouse use breasts poses (the 3 pics are one of them), for SL, they have some too but generally you need to set the avatars at the right spot and it don't always perfectly fit. The exemples are numerous, so if 3DX don't make some breasts poses, after a certain time they will start to lose all the base customers.

We barely see any poses in updates... now you want for each new pose (which would include such breast interaction) 3 variations of it?

And I don't think it will be enough to have 3 types of breast sizes. Some likes tiny breasts, some gigantic breasts.

I wish that those kind of poses would come. But I don't think that they will come.. sadly.

When I said 3 variations, I dont mean 3 to choose from for the user, the user doesnt see them, thats all beind in the code and it auto selects the correct one, That code and the flags are already in place and works now, as when you see my character in game, the info is transfered to you, what size I have selected and what hair I have and so forth, and when you partner with someone, it checks the flag now to find out if its a male or female so it can give you the correct poses to choose from. but right now, that info would be gobbledegook. 

Also I only said 3 as an example of how that system Leeloo linked probably works, not what we should have here. I feel 10 would be enough to cover the sizes.

I have included a rough pic to show what I mean, the white numbers being the ones that you have selected. 

Aside from the auto select and making all the variations, you could have it so when you have all them adjusted to the way you like, you could then tell the person making the pose, I have 1, 2, 7, 4, 5. then the pose maker could set the dummy and make the pose to fit correctly. now this would be rough in that not everyone will easily have access to perfect new poses, but I feel it would still be a good step in the right direction.

post-14658-0-06919000-1533116036_thumb.jpg

Not all breasts pose are doable but i think that a few of them are.

Let's consider that the characters are "box". Right now they are positioned using the center of this box. For example, for doggy pose the distance between the two box have to be 100.

Now consider that you don't position theses boxs by the center but by using the side of the box, and consider that this side is against the character breasts. You will "simply" have to adjust the distance between the two character by adding the size of the breasts.

Again, yes, all poses won't be doable with this but it might be pretty easy to add and might let do a few nices breasts poses.

It would be wonderful that breasts could simply follow physics rules: given a determined range (in order to avoid the exaggerations, as we have already now) if a hand or a cock touch a bigger breast it just squeezes it like in real.

Example titfuck with small breast of course it has to be different than titfuck with big breast. No need to change so much the angles of the cock or the torso of the lady, the breasts will be just squeezed more or less.

I don't know if i am explaining properly.

• 2 weeks later...

I am forced to watch those awful poses though. Or do I start to put everyone in ignore? 

That's not solution is it?

As for what you will share? 

Whats your experience in 3D building? Can you show us what you made?

How do we know your sex poses won't be the awful one we are talking about here.

YOU don't even know how complex / simple / compatible editor will be with proper 3D sculpting software. 

WE have no idea what quality that will be, judging by the world editor we have people creating rooms they think looks nice but instead looks like trash dump and there's no way pose editor will be less complicated than the world editor likely way more.

Sure we are not forced into those rooms but if someone starts to fuck in Sin or in our popular location we are forced to watch or ignore those people.

You're already forced to watch people fuck in the first place, how's this any different?

What? Now they have a 'hat' on while fucking? Big deal.

=> let the pose be attached to private numbers, then those who want to use them with friends / couples will not be limited to those who do not want to look at something they think is not beautiful ...

=>We need a clothing editor and pose editor, because the developers do not cope with their duties. Most likely because of the small number of workers on the project.

Well, Gizmo asked for this editir this year. On Achat for Examble there are some pose editor and some outfit editor. But was needed long long time for see it. 

Probably the easier way for implement on the game is add as some tool to the world editor. it means, we can add the posse as some personaliced animation on the room.

Of course better is add as a real posse. I think, for first, the posse can be private, and will be needed to release some sistem for share, as some kind of world file, or with some kind of synchronization when two  or more avis are on a private room. For evit delaying or not wanted syncro will be nice as option ("automatically update when detect new poses"), and eventually, the developers can add the new posess to the public set.