3DXChat Community

Pose Editor?

Gizmo

784 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want it?

• Yes
    • No

Yeah ok clearly val. Doesnt know how it works. Which is ok, alot of ppl doent but it does show what she is made of. Val. Clearly is a person that doesnt pay attention to "be aware nothing is as it seems to be" if she sees something then that is the truth for her.. alot of ppl have this... and then there is something called "gulity until proven inocent" (a metafor in this case ofc) so Valyriana (Val.) Clearly you live in your on little world where you dont accept that ppl are trying to help you out. Clearly you are only working for a screen shot and not trying it out your self and see if it can be done (not only stopping at "select a mesh" but going throught whole process beginning to end) so enough said. Im not going to talk to a "tree". Vote pls

Aswell, is important to add a transition poses on the currents, AChat stile. 

For now, the best transitions i saw was in chathouse. Though, i suppose it would be a lot of work to add this in 3DX

yep sequenses exist in SL also reminding it runs with older engine ^^but ppl there made all kind of stuff possible 

trust the ppl that love the game will never go wrong .

sorry to mention Sl again but only reason i do that is cause players create  there all the content  so could be done same here  also n at last have way more stuff n ppl will choose what likes to have or not like u decide in what rooms u go or not so Gizmo give to comunity the tools to create clothes n poses also another important is the character customization  im sure we can do more forthat also n ppl have more unique Avis n not all look the same in Sl i saw popay wearwolves elfs cats kittis fox farries  u name it cause of one simple reason PPL create so let us do the same here <3

There are a couple of challenges with transitions.  

1) When you select a pose, the other player needs to accept it.  So players can't manually time their transitions the way they can with dances.

2) Because of #1, it means that you need to have the transition play at a certain point in the current pose's animation, but there's currently no concept of a "trigger" in an animation, and making an interface that allows non-developers to code a trigger would be pretty challenging. 

3) You've got to do a TON of transitions.  For each pose, you've got to do a separate transition to every other pose.  And if a pose is added, you've got to go to every existing pose and do a new transition for each of them.  If there were 11 poses total, that would be well over a billion transitions.

4) Because of #3, you've got to just do transitions for a subset of poses.  And, at that point, you have to consider whether the feature would be used enough to make its development worthwhile.

Tlaera

Daaang.. you've got good points..

I guess smart tracking on certain "bone" placements could work?

Namely hands and feet, imagine an invisible, small block in each part of the body named something like.. left hand would be LH, RH, then LF, etc etc.
These could be coded to find where "magnets in a  pose are.

The models move their chosen limbs to these specified "locations" in the pose you're wanting to change to at a set speed, giving the illusion of pose transitioning?

This would also mean adding "limit zones" on the avatars themselves, just as cannot move arms/legs to certain points (Not unless we want something out of the Exorcist to happen)

Including how far legs and arms can go before they suddenly go "gogo gadget" ^^;

I am just massively guessing here, but it would be cool if this could happen someday.

But this would need to be it's own update though, I cannot imagine a pose maker/editor being so powerful to do this sadly :s

A solution is to have an intermediate pose to transition through.  Then every pose just has to be able to go to and from that one.  But that doesn't really do what you're looking for.  

A different solution is to have a single pose that has multiple "escalations" and a way for the user to trigger the escalations.  Then you could handcraft the whole thing without the combinatorics. 

Tlaera

We have no idea of the limitations of the system, and depending on those, you could still have some transitioning using -wait within the animation without the need for any triggers.

This would be limiting regardless, but would be good for quite a few animations.

crazy ... no news, not even a post with an image regarding the new update. I am beginning to be disappointed by the team honestly. Updates are made once every 3/4/5 months, I wonder where the money we spend is going to stay in the game if the team does not keep us informed.

Gizmo when you're going to inform us

and show us some pictures of the new update

that we do not even know when it will come out?

:huh:

crazy ... no news, not even a post with an image regarding the new update. I am beginning to be disappointed by the team honestly. Updates are made once every 3/4/5 months, I wonder where the money we spend is going to stay in the game if the team does not keep us informed.

You can decide between:

1. Never.

2. Too late.

But.. He kinda did  :rolleyes:

Here is a preview of the content that will be added to the game in the next patch.

You can see 22 new poses. It's like 4 poses per month.

Fa4SWqf.jpg

Hey, Selinaa. We definitely need to add this feature. A lot of players are asking about it ;)

Sex Pose Editor will not be added in the next update. But we are considering the possibility of creating this editor in the near future.

I truly hope they can deliver on this. It would be a massive game changer being able to make so many nice animations.

It would be so lovely to be able to make things like this.

Sadly, there will never be such poses...

A year ago I send Lisa some selfmade poses. One of them was a boobjob.

Lisa responded that those kind of poses are not implemented anymore because of the different breast sizes.

If they truly put in poses which interact with the breasts, it will look great with some sizes, but terrible with others.

Best example is the cuddling FM pose on the couch where the male grabs the breast^^