3DXChat Community

Pose Editor?

Gizmo

784 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want it?

• Yes
    • No

Remind me when the last pose update been released ? We are all talking about pose editor , one thing is sure , pose created if they give us the possibility to make pose of course, is to release them officialy with an update and a serious one. And not on forum , to pick a room ok , but they need also to make the pose for MF/FF/MM and Hope to see more interactions... Over 16 months without any new poses for MF

Remind me when the last pose update been released ? We are all talking about pose editor , one thing is sure , pose created if they give us the possibility to make pose of course, is to release them officialy with an update and a serious one. And not on forum , to pick a room ok , but they need also to make the pose for MF/FF/MM and Hope to see more interactions... Over 16 months without any new poses for MF

Come to think of it, the last MF pose to get added (as far as I am aware) was the against the wall poses. To which everyone across the board got (MM,FF, etc).

I am still kind of hoping MF would get that one sofa pose FF got a few months ago, along with the hopes of seeing FFF that so many people are hoping for all these years.

But either way, I digress I would still love to see a pose maker/editor on 3dxchat someday, within an hour after release (or more, depending on server stability etc after release) so much more content would be added, even if albeit amateurish but it is heavy progress nonetheless.

Once we get to a stable building point, Like we are now with room building (a lot of us know how to use world editor) from there all the devs would need to really do is release clothing and fix up the bugs.  

Cannot see how a clothing maker could function in game though sadly, not without uploading custom textures from our pcs. 

Yes one could say that "us making our poses is doing devs jobs", but on the other paw, one could say that room building (which we've been doing since day one) could be the same in a sense. 

But, just like we are with our rooms, i honestly don't see anything wrong with letting us all be creative in something we all like.

Surely at somepoint we've all been in a pose and thought "hmm.. if only I could do so-and-so." - the editor would let us finally do this.

Edited by SpearMint

Ok i will admit if I was to click on my fave pose, then all of a sudden my partner turned into a freaky tarantula. I understand that pretty well - i honestly wouldn't want that to happen to me (and im not 100% arachnophobic either) this would obviously kill any bones/etc.
So it really boils down to pictures and demos before we "willingly" install and test any animations others have done. 

I personally wouldn't download a thing for at least 2 months, wait for us all to get used to the editor before risking my sanity on something that looks like i made with microsoft paint.

Despite all these scares, I'd say give the editor a chance - or not, no one is forcing anyone to do anything they don't want - like how I'm not trying to make everyone buy my catnip donuts >.>;

We all know that a Pose Editor would be heavy enough for everyone (maybe even for those who have a very powerful PC) but as for the home editor can alleviate, fix bugs, the game would be much nicer with all editors (editor clothes, editor poses, editor home) but the game would be very heavy, but complete.
With all the money we spend monthly / semi-annually / annually could buy a cutting-edge server, which keeps the server stable and fixed, but I'm sure that Gizmo already knows this and is aware that adding a pose editor would risk making the game heavy, surely after the editor we would all complain that something is missing ... it is in the human race to always complain! But when we ask Gizmo "What's new?" could you tell us how it's proceeding, a screen, something of the work it's doing ...

We all know that a Pose Editor would be heavy enough for everyone (maybe even for those who have a very powerful PC) but as for the home editor can alleviate, fix bugs, the game would be much nicer with all editors (editor clothes, editor poses, editor home) but the game would be very heavy, but complete.

With all the money we spend monthly / semi-annually / annually could buy a cutting-edge server, which keeps the server stable and fixed, but I'm sure that Gizmo already knows this and is aware that adding a pose editor would risk making the game heavy, surely after the editor we would all complain that something is missing ... it is in the human race to always complain! But when we ask Gizmo "What's new?" could you tell us how it's proceeding, a screen, something of the work it's doing ...

A better server wouldn't change alot, the software is the problem. Second point, there cant be a clothes editor because it needs to be rigged to the bones. pose editor is possible but 99% of the people won't use it coz its complicated for most people to get good results. and all of that doesn't need a powerful PC at all...

A better server wouldn't change alot, the software is the problem. Second point, there cant be a clothes editor because it needs to be rigged to the bones. pose editor is possible but 99% of the people won't use it coz its complicated for most people to get good results. and all of that doesn't need a powerful PC at all...

Actually, a clothes editor with the ability to not only create clothes, but sell and buy has existed in a competitor now for nearly 4 years.

It certainly can be done.

I made these for Men 3 1/2 years ago.

Xw2vhC8.png

I made these for women about 2 1/2 years

VHzIcAM.jpg

h2CTcOB.png?1

If gizmo enable the kewl toys.... you can even make stuff glow in the dark.

GEprnrI.jpg

There is your proof it indeed can be made.

I've just never seen a Pose Editor that works in game.  That is the wildcard to me.  I doubt Gizmo would have asked us if we wanted one if he believed it couldn't be done, Hopefully this is next. :o

Lots of online games have a clothes editor ...

Actually, a clothes editor with the ability to not only create clothes, but sell and buy has existed in a competitor now for nearly 4 years.

Xw2vhC8.png

VHzIcAM.jpg

h2CTcOB.png?1

GEprnrI.jpg

I've just never seen a Pose Editor that works in game.  That is the wildcard to me.  I doubt Gizmo would have asked us if we wanted one if he believed it couldn't be done, Hopefully this is next. :o

I asked Gizmo if he put his nails lit (fluorescent) and other nice things, of course the answer was "Write to support" I wonder who is working with Gizmo, here on the forum always answers him ... if he creates everything, because ask the support? So is the support that creates for him?

I wouldn't know who works with him. Never spoke or even wrote to him.

Keeping more to topic, I cant speak for anyone else, but I think it will be fascinating to see if he can pull this off. Dumbing it all down so most people can learn how to make poses in a reasonable amount of learning curve time I find fascinating. I wouldn't have a clue where to even start. How to make it more simple. How to make what is created shared. Will it be like .world files, or a inventory that everyone can add poses to and retrieve. Will xgold be part of the system. There are thousands of possibilities.

If he can pull it off, and make a clothes editor after people will make content and he or his team can focus on other aspects.

A competitor seems to be making a new foray into all this. It will end in a battle between a world without a micro economy vs. One with one. Both using The same game engine. Both with different ideas and visions of how to attract customers. Who wins will be determined on who can provide the most content and value in the end is my opinion. One world will eat into the other in the end.

I wouldn't know who works with him. Never spoke or even wrote to him.

Keeping more to topic, I cant speak for anyone else, but I think it will be fascinating to see if he can pull this off. Dumbing it all down so most people can learn how to make poses in a reasonable amount of learning curve time I find fascinating. I wouldn't have a clue where to even start. How to make it more simple. How to make what is created shared. Will it be like .world files, or a inventory that everyone can add poses to and retrieve. Will xgold be part of the system. There are thousands of possibilities.

If he can pull it off, and make a clothes editor after people will make content and he or his team can focus on other aspects.

A competitor seems to be making a new foray into all this. It will end in a battle between a world without a micro economy vs. One with one. Both using The same game engine. Both with different ideas and visions of how to attract customers. Who wins will be determined on who can provide the most content and value in the end is my opinion. One world will eat into the other in the end.

I sincerely believe that with a World Editor, Editor Positions, Editor Clothes, the game would be complete, because we would be users to choose what to do, surely many other games do not have a Pose Editor, although in some other game I saw it and tried, but 3dx up to now remains the best sex game (even for those who do not have sex) pity that the updates are very slow, but it is a normal thing, probably we work only Gizmo

Did Gizmo say Pose Editor or Sex Pose Editor? Ah tinks many of you maybe jumpin tha gun on this, perhaps.

He asked tha question : Pose Editor? Do you want eet?

Eet could basically mean a single non sexual Pose Editor, ie how we stand, sit, maybe basic tings but no where did ah see him say Sex Pose Editor altho he and everyone must know that is wot peeps really want.

If Sex Poses are wots being offered they will most likely be pre fab ones where everyting will line up between tha 2 Avis and we can chop and change to create prolly a handful of new ones.

Ah hopes tho we can be creative with this new tool being offered. If so ah believe created poses will be linked with tha World Editor and all new poses created will be saved to that World and the Pose Object ie tha transparent pose ting will be created in tha Pose Editor addon to tha World Editor and added to Objects like we already do with wall poses etc. This means poses created will be part of that Room/World file and like a room created with certain objects placed here and there and in certain orders and colors and textures, we as guests entering don't have that room file but we see tha Room/World as tha creator created and ah believe poses will be similar. Between our Games Folder and tha server we will all have tha necessary files to use, see created poses.

Eet is interesting to speculate and exciting tha game is evolving and more than anyting that tha Devs do have future plans fo this game. New content is better than no content and ah guess we will all have ta wait and see how this is going to work.

Did Gizmo say Pose Editor or Sex Pose Editor? Ah tinks many of you maybe jumpin tha gun on this, perhaps.

Eet could basically mean a single non sexual Pose Editor, ie how we stand, sit, maybe basic tings but no where did ah see him say Sex Pose Editor altho he and everyone must know that is wot peeps really want.

If Sex Poses are wots being offered they will most likely be pre fab ones where everyting will line up between tha 2 Avis and we can chop and change to create prolly a handful of new ones.

Ah hopes tho we can be creative with this new tool being offered. If so ah believe created poses will be linked with tha World Editor and all new poses created will be saved to that World and the Pose Object ie tha transparent pose ting will be created in tha Pose Editor addon to tha World Editor and added to Objects like we already do with wall poses etc. This means poses created will be part of that Room/World file and like a room created with certain objects placed here and there and in certain orders and colors and textures, we as guests entering don't have that room file but we see tha Room/World as tha creator created and ah believe poses will be similar. Between our Games Folder and tha server we will all have tha necessary files to use, see created poses.

Eet is interesting to speculate and exciting tha game is evolving and more than anyting that tha Devs do have future plans fo this game. New content is better than no content and ah guess we will all have ta wait and see how this is going to work.

Pose Editor or Sex Pose Editor I think it's the same thing, if you can create a normal pose, you can also create a sexual pose, at least I hope ... it would be a great update for the game, like the World Editor update, unfortunately Gizmo does not give us any more news, we hope soon to say something, also because soon summer begins, he will also have to go on vacation!

Yeah, someone asked this earlier in the thread, and its easy to understand the confusion over the matter as a pose in most games as you said, is just that, a sitting or standing pose, but in this game, the menu uses the word pose for the sex animations. 

post-14658-0-26645500-1528564308_thumb.jpg

Gizmo or whoever is involved, either reads this with a chuckle, a bit of interest, or thinks we are idiots speculating.

If indeed the pose creator/editor/modifyer/whatever, was attached to the world; I'm wondering how what was created for say a couch for example, would also have the existing script also. In that approach, do made poses become addons attached to certain props? How would the existing pose editor and created poses link together? Do we add different scripts to the prop such as the main sez script already attached, plus added on created ones?

Or, would it be that when you enter a world, your existing pose editor has additional poses unique to that room?

Would we be able to set specific poses to a prop that works for a chair, and omit from the menu poses that don't work with a chair (i.e. look stupid for it)?

Personally, I'd love to see him extended the exsting pose catalog to be able to add 50,000 poses accesable anywhere like exists now. One where you could create a custom menu from everything existing. Each category that exists now (oral, vaginal, etc.) being limited to around 40 poses each tops. You can pick the top 20 you like. When you tire of some, you delete it, go back into the mega catalog of all created poses and pick new ones. When you engage with someone they get your 20 and you get their 20 of every catagory and every prop set.

The amount of choices I'd think, has to be limited at some point. Too many choices in each catagory would impact spontinaity. To many to look at would take to much time.

Do you want it? :)

Hopefully it is a Pose Editor that includes Sex Pose Editor ... otherwise it would be a disappointment for all those who have been hoping for it since the beginning (like me) would be a nice update to the Pose Editor, but it would be far better a Pose Editor + Sex Pose Editor. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gizmo, could you give some more news? Specify what you are working on? So that we do not have to fantasize and then be disappointed?

:huh:

Gizmo or whoever is involved, either reads this with a chuckle, a bit of interest, or thinks we are idiots speculating.

If indeed the pose creator/editor/modifyer/whatever, was attached to the world; I'm wondering how what was created for say a couch for example, would also have the existing script also. In that approach, do made poses become addons attached to certain props? How would the existing pose editor and created poses link together? Do we add different scripts to the prop such as the main sez script already attached, plus added on created ones?

Or, would it be that when you enter a world, your existing pose editor has additional poses unique to that room?

Would we be able to set specific poses to a prop that works for a chair, and omit from the menu poses that don't work with a chair (i.e. look stupid for it)?

Personally, I'd love to see him extended the exsting pose catalog to be able to add 50,000 poses accesable anywhere like exists now. One where you could create a custom menu from everything existing. Each category that exists now (oral, vaginal, etc.) being limited to around 40 poses each tops. You can pick the top 20 you like. When you tire of some, you delete it, go back into the mega catalog of all created poses and pick new ones. When you engage with someone they get your 20 and you get their 20 of every catagory and every prop set.

The amount of choices I'd think, has to be limited at some point. Too many choices in each catagory would impact spontinaity. To many to look at would take to much time.

I'll quote myself from the Upcoming Updates 2018 thread. And Im sure they would get a laugh out of all the speculation.

The more I think about it, the more of a logistical nightmare it becomes.  :P

• 2 weeks later...

Xw2vhC8.png

VHzIcAM.jpg

h2CTcOB.png?1

GEprnrI.jpg

as far as I can see, you just made some textures, no rigging to an original model made by yourself.

as far as I can see, you just made some textures, no rigging to an original model made by yourself.

Rigging? Huh?

There is no need for "rigging."

Did I make the mesh ... no. The shorts mesh was made by Utherverse and the bikini mesh was made and uploaded to the clothing editor by Beyond. I did the texture maps on top of the meshes. Four in those cases. Bump, emmisive, etc.. The same technique as if 3dx provided the mesh for the existing clothes here, but enabled the meshes to be textured correctly.

A bikini mesh without the textures is nothingness.

A bikini mesh without the artwork is as useful as a bikini artwork without the mesh.

I'm sure you can now see your assertion a clothing editor cannot be made is invalid.