3DXChat Community

Pose Editor?

Gizmo

784 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want it?

• Yes
    • No

You are very special kind of boy aren't you? 

You are exactly talking like the huge developers of those free2scam MMOs.

No one is forcing you to buy anything extra, you get 300 xgold a day .. what does it matter that new pose will cost 10 - 20 000 xgold you will get there one day, you don't need to buy it.

Your entire arguement is weak and full of nothing but assumptions.

There are no set prices, the amount of content to buy is staggering to get to those RL numbers.

At 300 a day that is 2100 a week.

Your arguement remains invalid and illogical.

Your entire arguement is weak and full of nothing but assumptions.

There are no set prices, the amount of content to buy is staggering to get to those RL numbers.

At 300 a day that is 2100 a week.

Your arguement remains invalid and illogical.

Okay.

I personally played over 50 F2P MMOs I know how they work. I actually done my school work on them as I go to business / economy university where I also took class in online marketing and had few courses called "Online games marketing and business models"

If I wanted to speak from a way of publisher > in this case SexGameDevil, I know how to milk playerbase more than you can imagine. I also know what you suggesting is a way to get way more money for developers.

We are playing one of most expensive games in history (idk what you don't get on that) and have access to everything, sure developers work slow or don't work at all. But that's different issue.

Turning this game into a marketplace is very bad idea. There are many mobile and F2P games that feeds you daily currency for login, that currency is so low that in month you can barely afford some cheapo 5$ item,

The daily thing isn't there for you to buy shit, It's there to get you psychological reward to get kick, to log in game to not miss a day.

So publishers get ppl spending money on their game oh i got 1000 currency only 2000 more and I can afford thing *swipes a card* That's one reason, The other reason is to keep person hooked and coming back.

You mention we get 2100 a week if we log each day. You say there are no set prices but if any other MMO before showed us it's always end on the wrong end of spectrum where 2100 will be pittance and poses will start at 10 000 xgold the quality ones anyway.

So no your argument is invalid and illogical. I am here talking from player perspective, you are here trying to make people spent 50 - 5000$ month if the game changes to your desire or liking. Another freemium game.

So in the end it seems like you got either lots of spare cash or some twisted agenda where you think you are good creator and see an opportunity to make quick buck. Which one is it? 

Edit:

I know people want more poses, more items and more clothes. I do too, I been here 4 fucking years, I think I want it way more than half of people who been writting here and been in game for 2 months.

But we pay such high fee, that adding another revenue stream for developers isn't fair or right way.

Me and many others don't want this game to turn into a place where we got stock poses and then have to pay 10 $ for dress 15$ for single FFF pose and so on. Microtransactions aren't the right way. I am also not blind i know proper way won't happen here as there's some shady things going on.

Look at Final Fantasy 14 and World of Warcraft, Have you seen how much content Stormblood and Legion receive every few months in huge content patches due to their monthly 12 $ stream? That's the way to go forward not turning this game into SL.

Again, you have nothing but assumption and no real experience. Your illogical arguement on micro-economies not working and lack of realization a token economy here already exists is proof.

I suspect what the real problem you have is the idea that others have things you don't and envy that others have what you do not is the real issue here.

I'm done discussing and going in circles of illogic with you.

Even though this is theoretcal only and most liekly to never be instituted, if your so worried about costs, stop jacking off all the time to pixels, create content daily, and give it away free. Then you would have all the content you want and everyone would think your really swell.

Again, you have nothing but assumption and no real experience. Your illogical arguement on micro-economies not working and lack of realization a token economy here already exists is proof.

I suspect what the real problem you have is the idea that others have things you don't and envy that others have what you do not is the real issue here.

I'm done discussing and going in circles of illogic with you.

Even though this is theoretcal only and most liekly to never be instituted, if your so worried about costs, stop jacking off all the time to pixels, create content daily, and give it away free. Then you would have all the content you want and everyone would think your really swell.

Well thankfully, you just made such huge fool of yourself here that you just proven to everyone how big tool you are.

1)I suspect what the real problem you have is the idea that others have things you don't and envy that others have what you do not is the real issue here.  Meaning you want people to spend more money on game. thus making this game cost even more than it does now. So either you really have deep pockets or you want to sell your shit here or there would be no other reason you want to push it this bad.

2)if your so worried about costs, stop jacking off all the time to pixels, create content daily, and give it away free. Then you would have all the content you want and everyone would think your really swell. Because this is how life works, every single person ever who played 3DX should just start making things for free here so have things to play with. They should all drop their work, hobbies, families other games or responsibilities and just to make free content.

It's clear that you are some basement dwelling redneck who have 0 experience in real world or some spoiled brat that have no idea how life works and your post just proven that. But at least everyone can laugh as I already seen it in few groupchats of how big tool you are. Congratulations you played yourself.

Well thankfully, you just made such huge fool of yourself here that you just proven to everyone how big tool you are.

1)I suspect what the real problem you have is the idea that others have things you don't and envy that others have what you do not is the real issue here. Meaning you want people to spend more money on game. thus making this game cost even more than it does now. So either you really have deep pockets or you want to sell your shit here or there would be no other reason you want to push it this bad.

2)if your so worried about costs, stop jacking off all the time to pixels, create content daily, and give it away free. Then you would have all the content you want and everyone would think your really swell. Because this is how life works, every single person ever who played 3DX should just start making things for free here so have things to play with. They should all drop their work, hobbies, families other games or responsibilities and just to make free content.

It's clear that you are some basement dwelling redneck who have 0 experience in real world or some spoiled brat that have no idea how life works and your post just proven that. But at least everyone can laugh as I already seen it in few groupchats of how big tool you are. Congratulations you played yourself.

You are acting like a spoiled little child envious of the toys of children in a sandbox. You logic is terribe and your assumptions are rampant.

I suggest unplug, meet a real girl, and get a JOB if you need all available content immediately like a spoiled child does.

Stop whining and make content if your so worried about cost. Yousound like Varuka Salt.

The pose editor is coming.

Ehm, this game works on monthly subscription as far as I am aware.

The only person here who demands change and thus whining is you from what I can see. Meaning you are only spoiled one. 

If my logic is terrible and assumptions are rampart well... good thing you did addressed those concerns and worries or pointed those terrible flaws that me and many users share as all of those assumptions came true in other freemium games. Oh wait... you did not.

We had f2p topics here and xgold economies for poses several times all was shut down. Developers here said there won't be any use for xgold for buying poses or clothes or anything that would lock users out of content.

To call me spoiled brat because I like fair model where everyone gets everything for same price instead of people having poses for real life cash and dresses that runs up to 20 bucks each. This game is not free we pay premium price for it!

Me and many other people on 3DX think that we already pay premium price for this game and that adding on top of this price microtransactions for poses and clothes that would cost anywhere from 5 to ??? $ is bad move and ruin game for many of us. But I guess that makes us entitled.  

In fact I know instantly about many people who would quit and never return back.  Making people to drop 50 - 500 / month to have good poses or clothes is bad move for community as whole and would only create drama, hatred and problems within community especially in low secure game as 3DX chat. Not to mention all that on top of subscription price.

No I am not spoiled, I pay enough for this game that should fund developers enough to have proper stream of content for everyone. Thats how it works in subscription model. 

In fact most people in my country would likely slap me paying such high fee for a game, especially with game that got so little in it. 

I said monthly subscription is fair model and if not one of most fairest models in the current online ecosystem if you disagree why don't you go to those other games where you can sell your shit? What are you doing here? 

I given you examples of how it works in other F2P how it worked there with the daily currency reward, I also know how it snowballed other games. 

You just ran with your ears plugged, resulting to insults and zero arguments, never addressing from security point to development cost of it to the cash we already pay.

You are either creator or someone with deep pockets, shame I have to say it 5x in each of my posts but i guess you will ignore it again

In fact you addressed it earlier that you make outfits so clearly this is why you push so hard for it, you just want cash, pathethic if you ask me. Did they kick you out of SL for your things being too shit if you gotta have to push it here?

But obviously you love to skip what I write saying is nonsense without any argument and it's clear you would love to turn this game into freemium model because it benefits you as content creator and you see potential way of lining your pockets.

Thankfully that won't happen, with current security and if developers hold true to their word.

I don't know why I am bothering to debate with you a hypothetical, but the fact you are spreading misinformation about how  micro-economies  and a   token economy here works - and can, only serves to demonstrate how little you understand how any of these things work or can work..

This isn't Team Fortress 2, League Of Legends or any other kiddy game you may play. It doesn't require you to by poses in order for you to advance. I and others listened to you whine in posts, #51, #64, #69, #74, thru #82.  You've whined about everything to having to look at poses you don't like, to whining about having to ignore someone if you don't like their pose. It's been comical in a sense to read. You are the Varuca Salt of this thread. You whine about everything not your way and expect everyone to conform to it unless it meets standards that you have never developed and haven't a clue how to do. You are indeed acting like a spoiled child who tries to dictate what toys are good enough for your standards - in a sandbox you don't even own. (Post #51: I am forced to watch those awful poses though. Or do I start to put everyone in ignore?) No one really cares if you like something or not. Nor do they care to seek your approval. The only approval needed is what the Devs give - period.

Unlike you, I have stores in Curio which is the equivalent of 3DXChat and RLC. I've had the oldest one for 6 years. So please spare me with trying to tell me about Micro-economies and how they work. You simply don't know what your talking about. and it's quite a bore.

I don't know how else to beat it in that thick cranium of yours that What is here is not the same as there.  No player makes CASH. Xgold is worthless. In RLC, Curio and SL it can be cashed out for REAL money.  The simple fact you are even arguing this point is mind mindbogglingly misinformed.  The Devs control the XGold players don't. I nor any player can make anything here. This is a token economy.  That is a MAJOR flaw in your illogical argument.  No player can make cash here. Do I need to repate that for the 5th time?

A player can make 300 Xgold a day. So maximum 2100 a week, or 8400 a month. Unless you buy and delete profiles constantly there is nothing you purchase that is expensive.  I suspect your real issue is you wont be able to create endless alts and that is your real concern. tough shit.  Should you choose to buy a gift every day and not save your Xgold for something else - you can buy some if you really can't wait for it to build up from the Dev's.

Lastly, you assume people will pay $1000 dollars a month on something that doesn't make you money is ludicrous. LOL That has to be the most ridiculous assumption I've heard.  However, if someone chooses to spend $1000 a month, who are you to tell them they can't? what if they want to spend an extra  $20 now and then? They still shouldn't be able too eh? How about $5? Doe's that meet your threshold? I'm sure we all hope it has.  Who are you to dictate what I may or may not charge? Who are you to dictate if someones creations are good enough for public use or personal world?  Or are you simply envious they can and you can't and they shouldn't be allowed. If you have a problem with pricing MAKE YOUR OWN STUFF AND STOP WHINING. Problem solved.  Ohm but you don't want to be bothered with that. Pfft...

Your argument has followed the lines of a Red Hearing and is a fallacy of assumptions and personal demands requiring others to conform to what you want as appropriate. 

But please continue.

As far as  agreement with the idea till it got derailed, I think it would be great, but I doubt the Dev's will go this route.

In my 4 years of being here, I have never seen such a close minded person like you.  So congratulation its clear how self centered you are and all you trying to do is for your own profit but not for the sake of this game.

This isn't Team Fortress 2, League Of Legends or any other kiddy game you may play. It doesn't require you to by poses in order for you to advance. I and others listened to you whine in posts, #51, #64, #69, #74, thru #82.  You've whined about everything to having to look at poses you don't like, to whining about having to ignore someone if you don't like their pose. It's been comical in a sense to read. You are the Varuca Salt of this thread. You whine about everything not your way and expect everyone to conform to it unless it meets standards that you have never developed and haven't a clue how to do. You are indeed acting like a spoiled child who tries to dictate what toys are good enough for your standards - in a sandbox you don't even own. (Post #51: I am forced to watch those awful poses though. Or do I start to put everyone in ignore?) No one really cares if you like something or not. Nor do they care to seek your approval. The only approval needed is what the Devs give - period.

I whined because I have good reason, someone make pose that shit on you then what? Do you know there are ways that go around ignore? Do you know it sometimes takes weeks for devs to take actions about these trolls and there are ways around their bans? I seen people perma banned come back 5x on different accounts. Now yes if ppl make jerking pissing shitting poses and go around ignore. Then yes that's fucking problem. But you don't even consider that do you?

This game have certain level or standard and many people are there because of that, like it or not it's a fact.

Unlike you, I have stores in Curio which is the equivalent of 3DXChat and RLC. I've had the oldest one for 6 years. So please spare me with trying to tell me about Micro-economies and how they work. You simply don't know what your talking about. and it's quite a bore.

So again you are either looking to suck up to people with your things or want to cash out on it.
This is the only reason you are pushing for it so hard, because you see cash in it, you don't do this for benefits of anyone else here, you don't even hide it. If those other games where you got store are so special? Why the fuck are you here in 3dxchat? 

I don't know how else to beat it in that thick cranium of yours that What is here is not the same as there.  No player makes CASH. Xgold is worthless. In RLC, Curio and SL it can be cashed out for REAL money.  The simple fact you are even arguing this point is mind mindbogglingly misinformed.  The Devs control the XGold players don't. I nor any player can make anything here. This is a token economy.  That is a MAJOR flaw in your illogical argument.  No player can make cash here. Do I need to repate that for the 5th time?

3dx chat is ever evolving game, they just added world editor, if 3DX GOLD  was used for poses, then there would or could be change to how it function. I really doubt people would sell poses for 100xgold,
It's still cost xgold in any way thus if poses cost 10k xgold that person likely have to swipe card to get more than one or two / month, Making your argument invalid.

A player can make 300 Xgold a day. So maximum 2100 a week, or 8400 a month. Unless you buy and delete profiles constantly there is nothing you purchase that is expensive.  I suspect your real issue is you wont be able to create endless alts and that is your real concern. tough shit.  Should you choose to buy a gift every day and not save your Xgold for something else - you can buy some if you really can't wait for it to build up from the Dev's.

Derailing and personal attacks is best you can fucking do? You clearly have zero experience with games that offer currency as a reward, the currency is completely minimum and irrelevant when it comes to games. that would happen here too. But ofcourse its fallacy cus it just happened in every mmo ever but it wont happen in 3dx. 3DX IS SPECIAL because some retard on forum said so.

Lastly, you assume people will pay $1000 dollars a month on something that doesn't make you money is ludicrous. LOL That has to be the most ridiculous assumption I've heard.  However, if someone chooses to spend $1000 a month, who are you to tell them they can't? what if they want to spend an extra  $20 now and then? They still shouldn't be able too eh? How about $5? Doe's that meet your threshold? I'm sure we all hope it has.  Who are you to dictate what I may or may not charge? Who are you to dictate if someones creations are good enough for public use or personal world?  Or are you simply envious they can and you can't and they shouldn't be allowed. If you have a problem with pricing MAKE YOUR OWN STUFF AND STOP WHINING. Problem solved.  Ohm but you don't want to be bothered with that. Pfft...

Right now people are pretty fine with paying premium price for the game, tons of other people don't want this place to have premium content in 1000s + of $. YOU clearly do. Others don't so stop trying to ruin game for other people.
It's clear you have no idea how real world works if you tell someone to make your own stuff, people have jobs other hobbies and come here to socialize and have fun and not to work 8 hours on pose in whatever editor to hug friends in new pose. 

You are sad creature that just result into personal attacks, again didn't replied for things I asked but hey... guess you think you are smart.

In my 4 years of being here, I have never seen such a moron like you.  So congratulation its clear how self centered you are and all you trying to do is for your own profit but not for the sake of this game.

I whined because I have good reason, someone make pose that shit on you then what? Do you know there are ways that go around ignore? Do you know it sometimes takes weeks for devs to take actions about these trolls and there are ways around their bans? I seen people perma banned come back 5x on different accounts. Now yes if ppl make jerking pissing shitting poses and go around ignore. Then yes that's fucking problem. But you don't even consider that do you?

This game have certain level or standard and many people are there because of that, like it or not it's a fact.

So again you are either looking to suck up to people with your things or want to cash out on it.

This is the only reason you are pushing for it so hard, because you see cash in it, you don't do this for benefits of anyone else here, you don't even hide it. If those other games where you got store are so special? Why the fuck are you here in 3dxchat? 

3dx chat is ever evolving game, they just added world editor, if 3DX GOLD  was used for poses, then there would or could be change to how it function. I really doubt people would sell poses for 100xgold,

It's still cost xgold in any way thus if poses cost 10k xgold that person likely have to swipe card to get more than one or two / month, Making your argument invalid.

Derailing and personal attacks is best you can fucking do? You clearly have zero experience with games that offer currency as a reward, the currency is completely minimum and irrelevant when it comes to games. that would happen here too. But ofcourse its fallacy cus it just happened in every mmo ever but it wont happen in 3dx. 3DX IS SPECIAL because some retard on forum said so.

Right now people are pretty fine with paying premium price for the game, tons of other people don't want this place to have premium content in 1000s + of $. YOU clearly do. Others don't so stop trying to ruin game for other people.

It's clear you have no idea how real world works if you tell someone to make your own stuff, people have jobs other hobbies and come here to socialize and have fun and not to work 8 hours on pose in whatever editor to hug friends in new pose. 

You are sad creature that just result into personal attacks, again didn't replied for things I asked but hey... guess you think you are smart.

You started the Ad home back in the post with aliva when you started questioning their ability. No one cars about your standards.

What is sad is your whining like a spoiled child and trying to talk about things you don't have a clue about.

Make some of your own content -if you can. No one owes you a thing.

Well THX, and Riela, thanks for that...I agree Alot with Rielas points however, and beieng here for allmost 4 years, I see a change..But the Devs have to do thier job..They should not propose a pose editor, without a real idea of explaining it to the community how it could work..The Devs should just be the ones doing it..Proposing the idea just causes drama, anger and chaos between players and the community..Yes the pose editor would be cool..But the problem is some are skillfull to use it, and perhaps have the time, well others are very redimentary with thier Gaming and game build design skills, and really dont have the time, nor nkowledge..Many in game like to come on and just enjoy themselves, with others in game that have an equsl mindset, abd not have to worry about what pose they have?, or not have, or not worthy because of less poses or wtvr..I have been here on and off for a few years..And have came back and stayd because the social aspects, fantasy and fun..I have noticed a bit of change since world builder, a little less chat, and more in game peeps dissappeared into thier personal home builder projects..but this has been great too, for some cool rooms and enviroments.I liked that because with my creative build skills..lol. and time, I think its great to visit peoples cool created locations and have fun, without me having to kill myself trying to build some..However the pose editor thats another issue..The Game is supposed to be a Game..A sex game, a social platform..But not a developer platform, for all those with mad Computer nkowledge and Computer skills, to join, and use it for thier own gaming developement and,creation skillz..Dont WE pay a subscription for all this, and The Devs job not ours?..we really should not have to be arguing this..The Devs should be doing thier jobs to create and Come up with more of thier amazing poses, not the players and users..It is our job to just Logg in and enjoy..I do not have the time nor do many others have the time for all this extra Grief..keep it simple..And Devs!!!!...do your job..

Well THX, and Riela, thanks for that...I agree Alot with Rielas points however, and beieng here for allmost 4 years, I see a change..But the Devs have to do thier job..They should not propose a pose editor, without a real idea of explaining it to the community how it could work..The Devs should just be the ones doing it..Proposing the idea just causes drama, anger and chaos between players and the community..Yes the pose editor would be cool..But the problem is some are skillfull to use it, and perhaps have the time, well others are very redimentary with thier Gaming and game build design skills, and really dont have the time, nor nkowledge..Many in game like to come on and just enjoy themselves, with others in game that have an equsl mindset, abd not have to worry about what pose they have?, or not have, or not worthy because of less poses or wtvr..I have been here on and off for a few years..And have came back and stayd because the social aspects, fantasy and fun..I have noticed a bit of change since world builder, a little less chat, and more in game peeps dissappeared into thier personal home builder projects..but this has been great too, for some cool rooms and enviroments.I liked that because with my creative build skills..lol. and time, I think its great to visit peoples cool created locations and have fun, without me having to kill myself trying to build some..However the pose editor thats another issue..The Game is supposed to be a Game..A sex game, a social platform..But not a developer platform, for all those with mad Computer nkowledge and Computer skills, to join, and use it for thier own gaming developement and,creation skillz..Dont WE pay a subscription for all this, and The Devs job not ours?..we really should not have to be arguing this..The Devs should be doing thier jobs to create and Come up with more of thier amazing poses, not the players and users..It is our job to just Logg in and enjoy..I do not have the time nor do many others have the time for all this extra Grief..keep it simple..And Devs!!!!...do your job..

With 85% for it, it would seem this is what will occur.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. I'm sure they will make it work. Let me ask you a question. With how many poses have been released in the last year, what makes you think the over 120+ poses needed to be made to give each set (couch, bed, wall, pool) at least a dozen options per set for fm, ff, mm, mfm, et,.. et,.etc? If you want full sets before end of the year, a pose editor has the highest probability of accomplishing this.

Not sure how you make a "rape pose" you have to agree to an invite. The whole system is based on consentual sex.

Yep...But dont think the Quality is going to be Half as good. And I dont care if they only make one a month.. its the Quality of this game not Quantity..And also by the way..if you think you can do it..message Gizmo and the Devs, maybe they can hire ya, for the next pose update..lol. I just think IT IS THE DEVS JOB!!!..not yours, mine or any other users.

Yep...But dont think the Quality is going to be Half as good. And I dont care if they only make one a month.. its the Quality of this game not Quantity..And also by the way..if you think you can do it..message Gizmo and the Devs, maybe they can hire ya, for the next pose update..lol. I just think IT IS THE DEVS JOB!!!..not yours, mine or any other users.

This idea is hard for alot of people to accept, but why dont u think about both things ? Why you repeating this standart stupid words about quality and quantity and why u thinking only in one dimention ? Quality and quantity both have the right to life.  gta five has it already. Why don't you think about the quality of the game when it comes to innovations that raise the status of the game qualitatively? Today it is a world editor, tomorrow it will be outfit editor or anything. I Agree , devs need to do their work , so would be better they will  create some editor, poses,outfits and so on . I prefer the poses were distributed for free without damn donations, and would be better to destroy Xgold here, but it is just my subjective opinion,Isnt it? U "just think it is a devs job ,not mine , urs or any other users". Why dont u think about creative ppl here? Why u think only about urself ? Try to create something in world editor, its fun .

Btw, we dont have any information from the developer, so we can calm down and do not fight here. 

hope u understand my broken english because I understand yours . 

peace .

I don't think you'll find anyone that doesnt want the devs to be the people that regularly bring out new poses and clothing, but as anyone thats been here for any length of time knows, while it was a lot better earlier on, they slowed down to a crawl because of whatever reasons. They may be busy with other projects or something, but it doesn't really matter why, you must face the facts that we have not been getting them with any reasonable regularity for quite some time and it doesn't look like that's going to change.

By releasing the tools so the community can do it seems like the only logical choice.

While i've not actually counted them, I think its safe to say there are literally hundreds of poses we don't have that people would like, and at the current rate of release, you may well die of old age before you see the pose/s you would like to have.

While a good animation, at say 140 frames X up to 10 or 15mins a frame to make is a lot of work, Im sure theres plenty of people out there to be able to do this, I know I'm ready for it.

As for charging for it or restricting them in any way, I am dead against any of that. There are tools in place to deal with such rot, and you can take a screenshot and report them if they are not enough.

If these can't be readily and easily available to every 3DX user, then the whole thing is a waste of time in my opinion, and we are better off banging our collective heads against the wall complaining(and getting nowhere) to gizmo to make up more animations. :P

I don't think you'll find anyone that doesnt want the devs to be the people that regularly bring out new poses and clothing, but as anyone thats been here for any length of time knows, while it was a lot better earlier on, they slowed down to a crawl because of whatever reasons. They may be busy with other projects or something, but it doesn't really matter why, you must face the facts that we have not been getting them with any reasonable regularity for quite some time and it doesn't look like that's going to change.

By releasing the tools so the community can do it seems like the only logical choice.

While i've not actually counted them, I think its safe to say there are literally hundreds of poses we don't have that people would like, and at the current rate of release, you may well die of old age before you see the pose/s you would like to have.

While a good animation, at say 140 frames X up to 10 or 15mins a frame to make is a lot of work, Im sure theres plenty of people out there to be able to do this, I know I'm ready for it.

As for charging for it or restricting them in any way, I am dead against any of that. There are tools in place to deal with such rot, and you can take a screenshot and report them if they are not enough.

If these can't be readily and easily available to every 3DX user, then the whole thing is a waste of time in my opinion, and we are better off banging our collective heads against the wall complaining(and getting nowhere) to gizmo to make up more animations. :P

Another possibility not brought up would be, that if pose editor is tied to personal world, Dev's would still create more universal poses like they have in addition.

Pole dances, lap dance, dances in general, sex with toys, BDSM poses

- cause of their relience on props, would be beyond the scope of a simple pose editor. As would poses that don't require initial consent - like the cuddle and kiss poses don't.

Devs would need to scratch make those or buy them or create a developer grade animator.

I think those voting No don't realise this.

I want a Drama Editor.

Nope, that would restrict drama to the editor's features. People are better like it is: Free hand created drama without any restrictions. E.g. it could happen I could not go on to argue against you if the feature was missing :P

Wow well, after reading all you guys wrote, I may say i Voted for a solid YES... ^_^

This is an importat update we are asking for a long time ago, as the world editor wich was a great succes in Game, this Pose Editor will give the chance to everybody to create exactly the poses WE want, however we are talking without facts yet, we don't know how is going to be..

it's gonna have Idle poses, Sit, Lay Down?,

Dancing animations?... Pole? Lap?

and sexual animations with partners?...

MF, MM, FF, MMF..FFM?.. or finally our beloved FFF?

Will we start from zero with our avatar standing hands side to side?

or will be just to modificate animations that alredy exists?

Once created the pose.. will everyone be able to have it?... or you will have to have sex with that person to see what he/she made?

We don't really know that yet, I only hope, that New Pose Editor offer and easy interfase, like the World editor wich is even easier than the sketchup program.

and attending what everybody says, i may contribue...

1. as for the trolling, masturbating in front of us, or posible insults, Middle finger... stuf like that... damn yes we can just block then and is done... ;)

2. Raping?.. hitting and punching?.. yes, definitive some ppl wil make really humilliating and digusting animations of abuse, spanking, peeing, raping, tied up and crap like that Saying is "Dom/sub" RP...

Hell is up to everybody, But consider you can be rapped right now in game if you accpet any jerk partner request... so, watch who you play and don't accept them

3. Quality?... well as some rooms that are just 4 walls with a roof and says "Orgy room" and BAM gets packed... other rooms are pretty worked and beautiful like pieces of art, so quality on the poses and animations will depend on the talent and effort of us... :)

Pretty much is that, so, saying "NO" will cut down the creativity and the chanche to allow the comunity to improve the game the way WE want, and according our preferences... If ppl don't like to Build or Desing Poses.. they can always ask some for the ones wo love it and is done. we never loose a damn with that... :)

So... VOTE YES!!! and lets have another Good reazon to keep playing 3DX guys...

HUGS!!!... ^_^

Not sure how you make a "rape pose" you have to agree to an invite. The whole system is based on consentual sex.

Take the hétéro pose where the girl is her belly on the bed facing it with the man loving her from behind (or from top depending how you consider it lol), make the man pull the hairs of the girl so her neck is near to break, or the man pushing her head down so the girl is suffocated by the bed and you have your rape pose.

About the fact that the girl must agree to the invite, it don't avoid to make rape poses as we all know that there is some peoples that are rping rapes and even open rooms that clearly state that it's a rape room.

This will also make a lot of dramas and maybe parallel market. It's easy to imagine someone saying to another : "Ok, i make you a pose but you pay X$/€/£/etc..."

I personally don't think that any poses can really be rape poses it really all depends on how they are RPed. However, I have had a few encounters with guys that have gone in ways that I was not comfortable with and really I think that what has and would bothers me far more in that situation is the text and what they are RPing then the poses. Take the anal pose on the couch with the guy pinning the girls arms to her side and his hands on both sides of her face. I can't imagine there with be any poses that can be made that will be more rapish then that one for example she is even shaking her head like she is saying no. Also, there is already another pose with the guy choking the girl plus some of the others poses are not far off from that as well.

Some of the "no" answers are making more sense. I changed my vote.

What I'd rather see is an in-house programmer who is dedicated to poses. Let's start with some basics:

1. Design cum that gradually fades off or can be wiped off. 1.0 had this, 2.5 doesn't. Why not? Right now, it looks like spraying paint that doesn't come off until changing worlds.

2. Design a penis that can be up or down. F key for up/down. This can't be too difficult.

3. Take poses for vaginal/anal and duplicate them for both types and each gender grouping as appropriate. It ought to be as simple as changing the penis/vaginal angle in most cases. The rest of the figures need not change.

4. Cum on breasts, not just face or feet. Cum on tummy like a porn star would also be good. Regardless of couch or bed/floor.

5. Where appropriate, more "bounce" in faster sex poses. Stronger grunts and groans too for both sexes.

6. More types of kissing, including kissing breasts.

Now all of this, other than #6, isn't creating new poses, just expanding on what has already been created.

Regarding S/M, rape room and other violent poses, I would think those are okay if you also make them "opt in" so nobody is participating against their will. Not my cup of tea, frankly, but in the interest of exploring fantasies, I would not want to ruin anyone's fun or experimentation.

Resolve that some ideas/action are better expressed with a /me comment and left to the imagination.

Someone told me once that a website is like a shark. It has to keep moving or else it dies. Long waits in between updates loses clients. Major updates are nice but I'd rather see more frequent but less dramatic updates. 

Thanks for listening and keep up the good work.

Take the hétéro pose where the girl is her belly on the bed facing it with the man loving her from behind (or from top depending how you consider it lol), make the man pull the hairs of the girl so her neck is near to break, or the man pushing her head down so the girl is suffocated by the bed and you have your rape pose.

About the fact that the girl must agree to the invite, it don't avoid to make rape poses as we all know that there is some peoples that are rping rapes and even open rooms that clearly state that it's a rape room.

This will also make a lot of dramas and maybe parallel market. It's easy to imagine someone saying to another : "Ok, i make you a pose but you pay X$/€/£/etc..."

Rape is non consensual sex.

"Rape fantasies" are a term for one of the biggest fantasies woman have - yet is misleading. Studies show this. It isn't really rape they fantasize about. It's more about a fantasy of being taken by a faceless stranger, but under their terms in an exciting way. There is a desire and willingness to give up control, but the knowledge they are safe really and if it got creepy, would stop.

Real rape is about power, domination without concern or consent of the other, dehumanization and violence.

Personally, I am not a fan of "Rape" rooms. The idea that the room creator could actually be a preditor I find repulsive. But, I guess it is possible also that the room creator is using "rape" in the context of being taken by the faceless stranger.

To bring this back to topice. To enter a "rape" room, is to do so consentually. You also have the tools for your protection. Don't go in, Iggy and report.

As for poses, you have to also agree to partner. You have to agree to accept the pose.

Additionally, you have the safety valves of leaving the room or leaving the game.there are so many ways to not engage in what you find offensive, and several layers of security on top of that.

I don't see how anyone can be non consentually "raped" here.

Now, if it's you find a particular pose offensive. Don't accept it. Iggy them if your shocked.

It's pretty simple really.

What is ironic over all this, is the ability to create here is seen as a threat to less than 2 out of 10 people. I just don't get it.

They will be creating poses over in RLC2 and the subscribers will have to pay real money for extra poses on top of subscription price, along with specialty clothes if they don't want to make content. If they were offered a pose creator for free in either RLC or RLC2, they would all be jumping for joy.

I honestle think your seeing a boogeyman where there isn't one.

Besides devs would be free to make more universal poses for use EVERYWHERE, if the editor was world based. This can be an epic win.

Some of the "no" answers are making more sense. I changed my vote.  What I'd rather see is an in-house programmer who is dedicated to poses. 

Right!  Forget the pose editor.  It's a bad idea!  Horrible!  Wrong!  It's stupid and bad to have players creating poses.  I mean ... look at what a complete failure the World Editor has been.  All those new rooms are unprofessional and creepy.  I've had to iggy 9348034958305985 new room creators in the last two days.  We don't want a repeat of THAT, do we?  Plus, people are SELLING rooms created with the World Editor!  Tonight had to pay $249.99 in Swiss Francs just to get into a player-created 'medium-sized-cock-but-it's-really-about-how-you-use-it' room.  As we all know, the new World Editor has created a microeconomy that has RUINED 3dx.   I changed my vote to 'no' on the World Editor too, by the way. 

So if you let players create poses, they will sell those too!  It will cost THOUSANDS to buy a boobie-kissing pose!  I've seen the future with the Pose Editor and it was a Hellish apocalyptic nightmare where the living envied the dead.  Plus, it was only like 20 FPS and it was really jagged and stutter-ey.  Not smooth at all.  

Yeah ... so WE ALL HATE THE NEW WORLD EDITOR!  DON'T WE?  DON'T WE?  .... Don't we?   :unsure:   

Well ... I can say (without any exaggeration or hyperbole whatsoever) that the Pose Editor--if it is created--will be a million trillion gabillion times worse than the World Editor, plus Smallpox, the Black Death, AIDS, and antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea, all put together.  Times ten

I think CowboyBob is on the right track.  His plan to get new poses is the RIGHT one! 

Let's just the devs do it

The dearth of new poses for the last year or two GUARANTEES that we will have DOZENS of new poses this year!  Right?  Right?  I mean USE YOUR BRAIN!  It's SO OBVIOUS! 

But I have a FOOLPROOF plan to speed things along:  Tomorrow at midnight GMT let's all join hands ... in a big circle ... and all of us at the same time ... some of us will have candles ... and we'll all close our eyes and we'll all simultaneously wish REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD for new poses.  The problem over the last few years ... was that we just didn't WISH HARD enough!  I'm SURE my plan ... to wish ... for CowboyBob's plan ... to come true ...  :blink:  will work!  How can it not?  It's common sense, sheeple!  That's why I changed my vote on the Pose Editor to 'no' along with CowboyBob.

If you think about it rationally ... like CowboyBob and I have ... it's clear that the devs are going to start cranking out those poses any day now.  I'm sure they will hire that "in-house programmer who is dedicated to poses" any second!  In fact, he's probably already BEEN hired!  I bet his name is Gordon.  I wonder if he likes to be called Gordo?  Hiii, Gordo!!!    :D  Maybe Gordo has new poses all ready for uploading tomorrow!  MAYBE GORDO ALREADY UPLOADED A BUNCH OF NEW POSES!  

SO WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING POSE EDITOR!   WE HAVE GORDO!  You 85% that voted for the pose editor ... I bet you're feeling really silly now aren't you?  Aren't you?  Hahaha!  (that was me laughing at you 85% 'yes' voters)

​/me runs off to log in and see all the new poses ... especially the brand new FFF.