3DXChat Community

Pose Editor?

Gizmo

784 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want it?

• Yes
    • No

lemme say something 

1) Gizmo will not give a sex pose editor only for ppl that can rocket science :)

2) well bad made poses will exist like bad made rooms we curently have 

but no force u do the bad pose 

And how do you know this as you are unable to experiment it with the bot? Accept and decline....

That is an issue maybe the devs can replace the current icon with an animated one showing the animation. It shouldn't be an overly hard thing for them to add. Plus that way all the animations will be able to have unique icons if it was a self generated preview.

be patience ppl Gizmo just ask us if we want a sex pose editor we dont have to complicate things more than we should im sure if a pose editor hit us we will have to accept any pose the partner send us .

the pol is if we want a pose editor n not what issues will arrise so lets first vote on that 

getting a pose editor surely is a step forward  i know those very very few that dont agree is because they dont build or dont know how to make the poses or afraid of quality .

but ill say to you just believe in this comunity n you will see that cool poses will be shared with all.

forum has thread that ppl share rooms etc 

same will be with poses .

a point to consider:

there is a huge BDSM community in this game, and calls for BDSM content and poses remained unadressed in all the years. I think if we now get the possibility to get a pose editor, we should take the opportunity, as this might very well be our only chance for BDSM content.

Just think of the possibilities beyond vanilla sex poses a pose editor will other! Different kneeling poses, slapping, holding, submissive poses, the list goes on and on and on... I think we should not miss this opportunity!

a point to consider:

there is a huge BDSM community in this game, and calls for BDSM content and poses remained unadressed in all the years. I think if we now get the possibility to get a pose editor, we should take the opportunity, as this might very well be our only chance for BDSM content.

Just think of the possibilities beyond vanilla sex poses a pose editor will other! Different kneeling poses, slapping, holding, submissive poses, the list goes on and on and on... I think we should not miss this opportunity!

yes many possibilities  i agree

a point to consider:

Yeah. Thats something we cry for a long time now.

Am i wrong or are the collar\s not made by a player(former) aswell?

I vote yes.  I'd love to see some great things come from things the players can create. My only concern is the bugs that exist in game and the ones it would create.  I'll gladly offer to help in any capacity needed, just send a PM or email to me.

I'm wondering how far the pose editor that's being floated will go?

Will it extend beyond bed, couch, wall an pool?

Will the engagement system span beyond three to more? Four, five...10?

Will it extend to dances, pole dances, lap dances?

I'm wondering what the extent and limitations of a 'pose editor' would be.

Nearly 90% seem interested in this. Is this really going to happen now? Wouldn't it be better to address a clothing, jewelry, tattoos and skin editor and simply add some poses with the time saved from being freed from that?

Does it have to be sex poses? wouldn't anyone like to give someone the finger, blow a kiss, slap someone's bum, run fingers through someone's hair, that Japanese V sign that they do, nod a no, or yes?

..... then again, some idiot is bound to do a hitler salute........... so........ I'm not really sure....... but would rather see a clothes editor before a pose editor...... plus something to spend the gold on, a bit of an economy would be nice (I'm not suggesting a RLC real money transfer system though)

Yeah. Thats something we cry for a long time now.

Am i wrong or are the collar\s not made by a player(former) aswell?

Collars were made by Solen, So were sunglasses besides the original aviators and then valentino made the spiky heels.

At first devs refused to add them, took months of communication and community begging to get them in game. Basically after that people said fuck it and didn't do anything ever again.

Collars were made by Solen, So were sunglasses besides the original aviators and then valentino made the spiky heels.

At first devs refused to add them, took months of communication and community begging to get them in game. Basically after that people said fuck it and didn't do anything ever again.

You still didnt add your forum avatar back to the game btw

At 1st I thought there would be a huge amount of work needed to create such a thing as a runtime pose editor, but after my hubby who is right into this sort of stuff had a look in what is available in Unity now it seems it may not be so hard.

Unity 5.3 added some features that allow for some really cool things including being able to move different parts of an avatar using runtime commands.

Also things like being able to pick objects, like say a guys butt and have your avatar just stay watching it.

We do think the editor will still need to have like pre made animations though that can be transferred to the avatars, like we make our own using motion capture hardware and software.

But even then when you create animations using mocap software it will almost always require tweeking to be of a decent quality.

For example arms may go through bodies or cross through the other arm, feet may go through the floor or be above the floor.

I don't think it will be such an easy task to still, not to get good quality animations anyway, but it has our interest to see what Gizmo has planned.

Look at this video, in particular around the 39 minute mark where it shows you how the butt watch thing can be done and how arms can be moved by command.

Still like to know more about how it will work, might well end like with rooms that most efficient pose editors will sit on all the poses. If they don't decide to share them outside use in their own rooms, if that happen we probably end with pay for poses situations like patreon as rest want poses they can't make(or do in good quality fashion) themselves.

Worry this will end with micro transaction in the end despite how often many protest against getting micro transaction inside, might be overreacting here but until we know more I am going to assume the worst being a possibility.

To your second line "personally" what other people do doesn't bother you, well maybe it bothers me or others? Maybe it impairs my immersion if suddenly game quality takes nosedive down?

if for example I am in orgy room enjoying my time and suddenly there are people doing poses that disgust me or are barely animated, where necks or bodies barely move or move in unrealistic broken, twisted way.  Why would they make poses to ruin other people fun? Now we got people masturbating on you,  who knows what else we would get with unregulated editor? Considered that? Ignorelist isn't solution because it doesn't remove them from your game only hides them from your eyes and as we know there are DLLS which you can use to completely remove ignore of other person.

I am totally on board with the idea of a pose editor. But I believe that there should be safeguards before any player-created pose is adopted widely. 

There are poses that could be created ... that could be toxic to other players.  Consider how the game could be damaged with the following:   [TRIGGER WARNING]

• A pose where a player slugs another with a fist, or kicks another player, or stomps a player's head.
  • A pose where a player strangles another.
  • A Nazi salute: some asshole will undoubtedly create a "pose" where the players Sieg Heil each other. 
  • A player posing as if to shit on another.
  • A hair-pulling, ass-slapping pose.  That might be welcome to someone (like myself) that is into BDSM, but it could be very hurtful to someone that isn't into it.
  • I can think of a lot of bondage poses that would be disturbing to someone not into bondage.
  • A player miming shooting another player, with the 'victim' falling to the floor and twitching in death throes.
  • There are people out there that are into necrophilia.  

I'm sorry to be so graphic here, but I'm trying to illustrate how horribly a pose editor could be abused.  We cannot allow this kind of stuff in game.  So if we are to have a pose editor, what's the solution?  Well, I can think of two approaches:

First, maybe before a player-created pose is adopted and available to the community at large--it should be approved by the devs.  Actually, to help the devs' workload, I think a better approach would be to have dev-selected player-moderators review and approve (or not) player-created poses before they become widely available.  

Alternately, maybe the game user-interface could be modified to add a preview of a pose.  Then you could see an animation of a pose on a thumbnail before deciding whether to click 'accept'.  Actually?  There probably should be a thumbnail animation no matter what.  

Another thought:  BDSM poses should be flagged so that people who aren't into it don't mistakenly accept a pose that could be disturbing and / or traumatic to them.  

Yeah.  So as much as I want to see a pose editor in 3dx; I don't want it to end up destroying the game. 

We should talk about this some more.

Edited by Ceres