3DXChat Community

Pose Editor?

Gizmo

784 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want it?

• Yes
    • No

What I would like first  are new gifts - they haven ´t  changed since I have been in 3dx. Sometimes I hardly don ´t know what to send to my friends.

And some new ideas for nicer dresses. In RL no woman would be ready to wear always the same for years!

But I have the feeling I am the only one who has such simple wishes.

My biggest worries:

1. It would stop or slow development of actual sex poses on developer end(hopefully not case)
  2. Secondly running into really badly made poses, which feels more turn off than turn on
  3. That it would create sub development that it may attract skilled editors to do quality poses but with patreon payment(so you initially end paying more than sub for best quality poses around).

So I am going to vote no on this one, as much as would love the possibilities they would give, just think downsides are to big compared to benefits. This of cause assuming it's actual poll and not early Aprils fool.

I voted yes, but! And that's a big butt! Certain things need to be done for it to work:

So, of course it will generally be a benefit for the game and the community. Being able to create our own poses would be amazing. The problem depends on how it's done and I imagine it's a lot harder than the world editor.

But this shouldn't be a big problem. If you don't know how to use it, then don't. But to compensate for perhaps the difficulty of the editor, all poses created should go through a process that the devs view them, maybe tweak them, then release them every so often in an update for everyone.

If not that idea, then simply have people create them, devs check them, then they can be used by the creator, but! There could be a new tab where things like "Gallery" and "Gifts" are, and it will simply be called "Poses".

The creator of the pose can upload them into this tab and then other users can download them from there. Or just have a forum section where people can upload poses to, similar to the rooms. But regardless of the idea, the devs will most likely need to check the poses created.

Another bonus of this is videos. Yes, videos. If the editor is difficult, maybe videos of tutorials on how to use it could be created by some users. Of course it probably won't be allowed on YouTube due to well, the obvious, duh! They could just be uploaded on the forums or something.

But it gets the community more active and involved, with or without the videos being created. Could also attract new people to the game to, just saying.

Now a big problem with having the poses going through a process like the one mentioned in the first paragraph is the work needed to do so. And with a load of shitty poses being created to, it would probably be too much. So imma just link what Veronique said because I think it's also a good idea. Probably the best one too.

I voted yes with a big BUT:

first, without having actual knowledge of game development or coding, I assume that a pose editor is much more complicated than a room editor. Both in developing as in later usage. No offense meant and speaking as the pessimist I am, regarding the time the room editor needed, I would say this project should be quite challenging, unless you can outsource it or change the development routine. Maybe an outfit editor would be a promising step before going for such an ambitious project.

second, there are some basics that should be adressed when creating a pose editor:

Many people fear that 3dx would be flooded with shitty made poses if such an editor is available. There have been already posts suggesting a vote system or a committee that hand picks good poses. Don't do that! This would be madness regarding the needed manpower to administrate all that. And there is a much more simple way: Custom poses should be made as placeable pose object for the room editor only. So people can put the poses they want in their room, without flooding the world of 3dx with them. The system of exchanging rooms or room items is already established and works.

Thanks for reading, cheers.

I also support the outfit editor. I want that more than a pose editor sooooo... GIMMEH!

If these things can't be done. Then I think it's a bad idea. Will create too many annoyances than benefits.

Need clothesssssss pls.

And ummm... butts! I love butts *nods*

No pose editor, games like Thrixxx (sexvilla) have dozens more poses than here shouldn't be to Hard to add them to existing poses there shouldn't be any reason why we couldn't have 12 new poses in the next update.

I vote "yes" . 

I think the "Pose Editor" will solve a lot of problems, it will be done in a good way (after bug fixes) and it will be a great progressive, monumental (etc.) innovation .

Some time ago, we used a phone with a cable. And we didn't say, "We don't want a mobile phone ! because ppl i know, now they're gonna catch me wherever they can." It`s just a progress .

I see few people disagree with nice arguments, it can help in future to devs. I'll just leave my opinion and wishes here as many of us.

1. "Pose Editor would create a new bugs,glitch" e t c. The most popular games have some bugs,mistakes. Look at gta 5 online for example. Bug fixing is a developer mission. Put your feedback in right place and so on. Dont spend your time here, this poll not about it .I adore idea about outfit editor<3 But why should I discuss about "outfit editor" in "pose editor" poll? o.O'

2. Some poses what you dont like to imaginate .

I dont know what means we can create a (sorry) "rape" poses . In game we know "rough sex" animations and its just a look. Some dirty action is a roleplay thing, its not about poses.

Imaginate what you like and don't imaginate what you dont like. Dont look at chat or ban some person what u dont like to see in chat. Use report if u notice some illegal action . Easy game .

Yup yup, if devs will add "sex without asking" function, I`ll be first who just delete this game without asking and "run run" out of here ! :P

3.Quality control . File system, optimization e t c . How it can happen. 

In another old sex mmo game I noticed the implemented/realised "pose editor". And it looks perfect ! 

You're loading into "pose editor" scene. Select on what surface you will create new animation(it can be bed,sofa,wall,floor etc.). Choose player 1 gender,player 2 gender,player 3 and so on.  

After that, you create an animation(after 30 minutes on youtube or forum lessons, its easy to do),save in file, put name, picture and place(bed,floor etc.) of animation. Click button "send to devs" and wait few days or week .

If your animation have some mistakes,developers will send a message where point out your mistakes(bad position, mistakes in animation loop,body fell through the textures etc) .

If everything is ok ,devs just add your animation into the game. People will be able to see the creator's name.

Here is a quality controll, standart file system and nothing strain on server . All I said refers to a completely finished product. For glitches and bugs we have specific forum section.

Need to add a special button and list where we can select animations from pose editor.  

Yesterday I was in many locations and asked people what they wanted from the new patch. I`ve heard about clothes and world editor, but most of all I have heard that the developers have forgotten what this game about,...about poses .

Well ,today I see its not forgotten, right? What better will be for ya ? Cryes a rivers on forum about poses in ages? Or . We have a friendly community,isnt it? I hope yes. You can come to any creator in game and just ask:

-Hey Ex ,i have an awesome idea but i dont know how to realize it.

-Just imaginate. Im here ,she there ,futas everywhere. My hand on her leg ,your leg ...oh i mean, shes leg on her feet and its need in fast action, etc .

-okay ,ill do my best !

With "pose editor" we can help each other . Less problems for devs in future and for us . Interesting for use and interesting for create . Its rly is a big step .

Dont destroy any new awesome ideas, be progressive, make them work.

NO

Keep SL / amateurish, low quality animations out of the game. If I wanted to play that I would be in RLC / SL.

Stop being so lazy and start making proper poses like you used to years ago.

Let's be honest here. How many users will be able to make content like poses we have now? That requires bit more than moving object in world editor. 

I think the best approach to the poses editor is to let people load the existing poses and edit them by moving the bones around or by adding offsets. I looked in the unity asset store and there are a few things that seem to allow that so it shouldn't be to hard to do. it will be a lot more useful letting us edit and combine the existing animations then trying to make people make their own totally from scratch that would simply be to difficult for most people.

Voted yes, deleted my vote, thought a bit and voted yes again. :D

I have a couple of things in my mind that should come along with a pose editor:

• You'd want to be able to select a couple of poses for any given type of furniture rather than being a list of several dozen poses
  • This gets worse when looking at more custom objects/locations, e.g. a bathtub. Doggy style looks great, but missionary, well, you'd drown your gf ... not that nice ...
  • Quality of the poses is a bit of a concern, I certainly wouldn't want to be underwhelmed by a crazy number of mediocre poses to choose from
  • Personally, I'd like to see more gentle or tender poses - like kissing my gf's breast or sucking her nipples. Will this be possible at all or will it all be about penetration ?

So it is a yes with a few prerequisites, I guess ... ;)

NO

Keep SL / amateurish, low quality animations out of the game. If I wanted to play that I would be in RLC / SL.

Stop being so lazy and start making proper poses like you used to years ago.

Let's be honest here. How many users will be able to make content like poses we have now? That requires bit more than moving object in world editor. 

yep  1000%  yep

ok ppl lemme clear something the pose editor will not reduce quality of graphics  if it were to reduce i would be the 1st one to leave cause im here cause i like graphics .

pose editor will only allow u to make sex pose .

now about the sex pose quality  some will do nice some will do bad no one force u to use bad sex poses.

last i can say  that i will share every pose ill make FFF orientated ofc n maybe later take requests to make other kinds but ill share every single one of them  <3

so yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

ok ppl lemme clear something the pose editor will not reduce quality of graphics  if it were to reduce i would be the 1st one to leave cause im here cause i like graphics .

pose editor will only allow u to make sex pose .

now about the sex pose quality  some will do nice some will do bad no one force u to use bad sex poses.

last i can say  that i will share every pose ill make FFF orientated ofc n maybe later take requests to make other kinds but ill share every single one of them  <3

so yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

I am forced to watch those awful poses though. Or do I start to put everyone in ignore? 

That's not solution is it?

As for what you will share? 

Whats your experience in 3D building? Can you show us what you made?

How do we know your sex poses won't be the awful one we are talking about here.

YOU don't even know how complex / simple / compatible editor will be with proper 3D sculpting software. 

WE have no idea what quality that will be, judging by the world editor we have people creating rooms they think looks nice but instead looks like trash dump and there's no way pose editor will be less complicated than the world editor likely way more.

Sure we are not forced into those rooms but if someone starts to fuck in Sin or in our popular location we are forced to watch or ignore those people.

I am forced to watch those awful poses though. Or do I start to put everyone in ignore? 

That's not solution is it?

why watch ?

dont worry ill dedicate a thread that ill share every pose i make.

things are like no sex poses or pose editor as i see Gizmo intentions 

and u prefer we stay in middle age ..hell no 

so u either stay with existing poses or when pose editor is out get some cool sex poses from ppl here that will make 

and we have many cool ppl that make nice stuff