07094.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW JOB~

PS: The Monkey's Made me do it!! :P  :D

fuzzy_bear_bigger-576x410.jpg

MOVIE NIGHT TICKETS

7882ea85de974032bc48e45b0809036b.jpg

POPCORN SNACKS FOR WATCHING THE MOVIE

Family_movie_night-02_wdyxby.jpg

AND PLENTY OF CHOICES FOR ALTERNATE SNACKS !

cf0e16118f9014beae77547047e11687--beef-j

Well

I found her. She was there all along and destiny, fate it seems hadn’t ended our story.

I just finished a fantastic set over at Alivia’s new place and the love of my life said yes. I have never felt anything like this ever and it was right in front of me all along.

We’ve had our differences but through various experiences we’re back together and this time I know it’s right. I have never been so certain about someone in my entire life. She’s my friend, my lover, my confidant my everything.

I’m home.

Gratz Mikey! <3

Well

I found her. She was there all along and destiny, fate it seems hadn’t ended our story.

I just finished a fantastic set over at Alivia’s new place and the love of my life said yes. I have never felt anything like this ever and it was right in front of me all along.

We’ve had our differences but through various experiences we’re back together and this time I know it’s right. I have never been so certain about someone in my entire life. She’s my friend, my lover, my confidant my everything.

I’m home.

Oh MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WEDDING!!!! I am SOO Happy for you both. We need to Party!!!! Hugs to you both.!

Congratulations-On-Your-Wedding-Day-Quot

Well

I’m home.

congratz mikey im so happy for you :)

Well

I’m home.

Congrats and big hugss mikey!!!

ANNOUNCING THE MARRIAGE OF PRINCEY TO CRAZY DAISY aka SANDI

post-17811-0-56081300-1527065052_thumb.jpg

Congratulations lil bro! 

May 20th The TWO of them Finally TIED THE KNOT. I made sure of it. I glued Princey's feet to the floor and told him basically that he couldn't leave until he married that girl!!

post-17811-0-96562900-1527065740_thumb.jpg

The Marriage Vow Renewal Ceremony of Carus and MacyD

post-17811-0-14358000-1527069623_thumb.jpg

I was both privileged and honored to be part of this special day. Carus and MacyD have been together as a Married couple here in 3DX land for a year. Macy and I, (She being my partner in crime as well as one of my besties) planned all this as a surprise for Carus. And truthfully he was surprised, although she did tell him the night before what was about to happen. He had NO idea the venue, room or what was planned for.

I have to say, that whole thing brought me to tears. It was so beautiful and real to hear them take their vows of renewal, all the while the special music MacyD had chosen from their year together, in the background.

They shared how they met, what they thought initially and then the things since that first few days.

OUTSTANDING and Moving to all there.

post-17811-0-74892800-1527071457_thumb.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS CARUS AND MACYD. You inspire us all!

Yes Congratulations to Raevaen, & Oolisa for your graduations from uppper level studies!!! THAT IS  HUGE Accomplishment! KUDOS to you for all your hard work and dedication.throwing_hats.jpg

VICTORIOUS GRADUATES!

You DID IT!     

• 3 weeks later...

I married the love of my life and we have decided to take our relationship to RL. Braedon and I married 3 months ago but met and started dating a year ago off and on,when he could be here. Our next step is to divorce and remarry only he and Mykhel ,my other Avi will be marrying.

• 1 month later...

On Monday  August 6th Deric proposed to Seamyst and she said "YES" and they eloped! There will be a special party for them in order to Celebrate and Greet the Happy Couple on This Wednesday August the 8th At 5:30 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME!

I will host the room and invite everyone to come, congratulate this Awesome Pair, the Newly Weds, Deric and Seamyst! Woot woot...

CONGRATULATIONS Deric and Sis Mysti!

Congratulations  BrandiWine.

Congratulations16-7182418fe7ad323d28e3e3

BrandiWine has published her first Haiku Poem and her first short story on Literotica.

It would be nice if we all supported her here and gave her a 5 star rating. 

Well Done Brandi and congratulations on your achievement.

BrandiWine1 -   https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4486567&page=submissions

1. Mine  -   https://www.literotica.com/p/mine-73

2. Yearning My Master  -  https://www.literotica.com/s/yearning-my-master

Congratulations  BrandiWine.

Congratulations16-7182418fe7ad323d28e3e3

BrandiWine has published her first Haiku Poem and her first short story on Literotica.

It would be nice if we all supported her here and gave her a 5 star rating. 

Well Done Brandi and congratulations on your achievement.

BrandiWine1 -   https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4486567&page=submissions

1. Mine  -   https://www.literotica.com/p/mine-73

2. Yearning My Master  -  https://www.literotica.com/s/yearning-my-master

Thank you sweetheart.