3DXChat Community

Congratulations for.......*Marriage,*Accomplishment* etc

Trisa

I was thinking the other day..... why isn't there a thread or entry to make special notes about weddings of friends etc. A good friend of mine WolfHeaart married his girlfriend in Downriverdens club, The Edge Underground and I was there as DJWildHoney spinning tunes and having fun with the crowd. Since it was spur of the moment I didn't really have time to prepare in advance for it. Sooooo as the DJ I was having to "wing it"  Wolf had requested this song earlier. (Will the Wolf Survive by Los Lobos)

After that song played about ten minutes went by and suddenly Wolf popped the question and married Anerushka! So, River and RobPathfinder mentioned a few songs to play.

Robs suggestion was:

Shakespear's Sister, "Stay". And River's suggestion was "Sweet Wine of Love," by Robin Trower.

And I did play them telling the couple how special it was for them to begin their lives together. I was so happy for them both!

So here is the special song I played with a dedication to them on the spot.

From This Moment by Shania Twain. I felt it was fitting since from that moment on, they would be starting and having their lives togather. And how cool was that, they did it right in River's club?? Awesome!

Here is the song.

And for them I also made Wolf and Anerushka a special picture to capture that moment. Its now featured on his profile picture!! Now this thread is for POSITIVE entries. Not negative ones.  Congratulations for friends who marry or special events witnessed. That type of thing. I STRONGLY urge anyone else posting here to keep it to that. No negative bashing etc. Or I will ask the Moderator to remove it and ban you!

That said. Please Feel FREE to post special things you feel worthy to post and journal!

Thank you!

Thank you to Vaughan and Jason for your posts! 

Now something else happened that same night in Downriverdens' club..March, 21st of this year.  Carus and MacyD were celebrating their 10 month wedding anniversary. MadameNightShade gave me a heads up about that! Thanks Madame!  And she reminded me that their special song was AMAZED by Lonestar... so I played that and dedicated that to them! Macy was thrilled. And Congratulations went up from all of us.

Here is the song!

Love Island...... Now that is a place that always comes to my mind for special places for love and romance.  Tonight for instance. This great couple took their vows and got married right there. Ssinful and SsamSinful got married. His words were short, but sweet.. and it was beautiful to see. Loving and devoted couple being together. They have an open relationship but they are devoted to the happiness with each other. 

So to them I dedicate this post. :) And this song.. Now and Forever by Richard Marx

CHEERS and Congratulations!!!

This Picture was made for the couple by VaughanRarius.

3JJbZKc.jpg

AWESOME!!

March 30th 2018. Two of my closest friends were married on Love Island

post-17811-0-27906800-1522494024_thumb.jpg

RobPathfinder and PandoraVonSayalin tied the knot at 9:00 pm PST

post-17811-0-56236900-1522494126_thumb.jpg

I cried.... I know big fat tears..... rolling down my face while I snapped pictures and watched two people so in love, become married.

Nothing better than that.

Nothing.

post-17811-0-62552200-1522494241_thumb.jpg

I married someone I admire, love being with, entrust fully, miss when she is not online but when she is PandoraVonSayalin is my haven from the crap of the real world and some assholes bring to 3DXChat. I played this for her, and sent her the lyrics as the song played. It is love and something else that my words can not describe why I love her because to me, she is the best. 

Volbeat : Something else or..

https://youtu.be/ceh40o3lY4s

Risking the wrath of my beloved by posting another personal message here about our lives :) The day I meet her and she swept me off my feet in a whirlwind romance will always be the best day of my life. Its been 6 months married now and we are so much in love its almost unbearable. I wish I could show you photos, but I am expressly forbidden from that in the forums. I love you JSG more than life itself and I will be forever yours.

I have to go duck and cover when/if she sees this :) She might "punish" me :P

I wanted to take a moment and post a tribute to  my Mother..... whose birthday would have been this month on the 18th..Born in 1921 she lived many many years. She raised me all alone from my young age of just under 6 years old. She was an extraordinary woman...and accomplished things in her life she had only dreamed of. But she conquered her fears and did them all... I could list them all but even I wonder how she did it all.... 

So for her... I make this note and message.

This is the flower , a large gorgeous Purple Orchid, that I gave you every year. on your birthday and usually also for Mother's day... so in picture I am giving it to you early... 

79591_largestorchidflowerweb.jpg?1428485

I wrote my mother songs and had a ladies choir perform it for her one year on Mother's day.. it was small in terms of tributes to her hard work and dedication but the words and music came from my heart..

It was something deeply personal.....Music was always important in our family.... 

I leave this song as tribute to her and my dad..... for all they did in this life for each of us kids and for myself... That they made me who I am.. 

I LOVE YOU MAMMA...... You are and always will be my Hero..... My angel in heaven looking out for me..... I miss your voice. Your hands in my hair.... and that ever present voice in my head.. Good and Bad... I miss you .. Love, Trisha

Nick,

Thank you for our amazing day!  I will say yes a million times <3  Love you!  Thanks for always being there for me in everything and being the man you are!

https://www.purelovequotes.com/images/quotes/every-love-story.jpg

Two years married with this man.  He divorced me so he could remarry me, without me knowing.  Was such a beautiful day.  I am still on cloud nine and probably will not come down as long as he loves me <3

Today during the Synthesis of Sound event, Rocking Country Nights, our own JoseBlanco proposed to his girlfriend Aubree with a song, asking her to marry him. and of course she said YES!

What a beautiful thing to see... We all wish them love, light, laughter and lots of Happiness!

CONGRATULATIONS JOSE AND AUBREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-17811-0-42916300-1523739108_thumb.jpg

SWWWEEEET !!!! Love these posts about marriages and your participations in them people! LOVE IT!!  KEEP THEM COMING... and not just marriages but birthdays, anniversaries . Romantic dates. You get the idea! 

WUNDERBAR!

Miss you daddy... This song is for you.... Miss you so much... Love , Your little Peanut

My daddy wore OLD SPICE cologne.... the song captures what he was to me.

[Verse 1]
The smell of Old Spice
A flat cap on the dash
Windows rolled down in the wind
While birds fly past
Singing along with the radio
A little outta tune
Hanging onto that steering wheel
Was the man who hung the moon

[Chorus]
Used to wrap my hands around his little finger
Turns out he was wrapped around mine
He said "You can be anything you want to in this great big world"
But I'm always gonna be daddy's little girl

[Verse 2]
He always used to tell me "Don't grow up too fast
Love will come, love will go, your first won't be your last"
I didn't always listen when he gave me advice
Though I hate to admit it, but that man was always right

[Chorus]
But I'm always gonna be daddy's little girl, daddy's little girl

[Verse 3]
When I count my blessings, I know where to start
He might not hold my hand no more
But he’ll always, always hold my heart

[Chorus]
But I'm always gonna be
Yes I’m always gonna be daddy's little girl, daddy's little girl

Yay, I have just accomplished my poem being published on Literotica. It also went through first time too.... amazing lol.  It wasnt rejected!

Those who have published on the site already, will know they are very strict on spelling and grammar, so will know of some of my elation. 

The Climactic Flower   https://www.literotica.com/p/the-climactic-flower

If any of you have time to support a fellow writer and member, I'd appreciate a 5 star rating,

Thank you.

SPQXXEY.jpg