3DXChat Community

Controversial post

Caren

Posted 23 March 2018 - 04:58 AM

Question -  Why cant personal issues or disputes be discussed and resolved in private? 

If the answer is an Ignore - then that is the resolution. One party does not wish to continue, nor take part in any further drama.  Full Stop. End of.

And if that is the case ... why then do said parties think its ok to publisise said dispute on forum...  to goad the party who does not wish to talk on it anymore / to continue the drama ? Or to let the rest of the 3dchat world know?

In case anyone does not understand the latter -   The rest of 3d does not want to know, nor gives a flying fuck about personal hissy fits at all. 

The only issues that should be publisised are when there is a public interest to the rest of Forum ... like stealing other member's creations!

OMG! Well said Vaughan Rarius, I could not have said it any better!

but was it followed? To say is one thing to enact is another.

I am here to set a record straight. I received a message about my quote. First of all I didn't mean to quote anyone. I was in the forum here a few days back and read someones post and I made a comment to it stating: OMG well said Vaughan Rarius I couldn't have said it any better. As a result I may have copied it and reposted it making it look as though it was I that wrote it when it was not. Not naming any names it was quoted back to me with a statement of their own that I did not appreciate. This is how stuff gets started in here. Mine was totally by accident. I emailed this person because I do not wish to keep personal matters going in here in forum. Just like I stated to this person, I believe forum should pertain to issues related to the game and personal issues should be dealt with in private. Game related issues to me are: design issues, app issues, billing issues, email issues,  but NOT PERSONAL DIFFERENCES WITH OTHER PLAYERS!

I am here to set a record straight. I received a message about my quote. First of all I didn't mean to quote anyone. I was in the forum here a few days back and read someones post and I made a comment to it stating: OMG well said Vaughan Rarius I couldn't have said it any better. As a result I may have copied it and reposted it making it look as though it was I that wrote it when it was not. Not naming any names it was quoted back to me with a statement of their own that I did not appreciate. This is how stuff gets started in here. Mine was totally by accident. I emailed this person because I do not wish to keep personal matters going in here in forum. Just like I stated to this person, I believe forum should pertain to issues related to the game and personal issues should be dealt with in private. Game related issues to me are: design issues, app issues, billing issues, email issues,  but NOT PERSONAL DIFFERENCES WITH OTHER PLAYERS!

yeah i had computer issues so i could not quote the original post V made. Fact is V does not follow what he preaches, if he changed great, but the impression he gave me was attention seeker no matter who gets hurt or how many truths are bent. So A.Sin sorry my computer was not co-operating and i used your quote of a quote that is not in my opinion followed.