3DXChat Community

27th August Streaming Night (Tentative)

djMiKeY

What would you like to hear  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to hear?

• Dubstep (Melodic/Energy/Sick Drops/Hardcore)
    • Trance (Progressive/Uplifting/Melodic)
    • House (Progressive/Uplifting/Energy)
    • Hardstyle (Sick/Hardcore)
    • Drum and Bass (Liquid/Techstep/Liquid funk/Neurofunk)
    • EDM Mix (House/Dubstep/Trance/DnB etc)

Greets to all  :D

OK so tomorrow night (27th August) I am going to host a streaming session in the Night Club, this date might change, be warned :D from around 7:00pm to 8:00pm GMT

I have placed the poll above for the types of music I would like to stream and you get to decide by voting. My apologies to those in the US that the time does not favour you  :(

In the thread below please post YouTube vids of songs you would like BASED on the options in the poll above. If there is a genre NOT on the poll, please post it in the thread and I will use the “Likes” to include it  :)

As always track lists will be posted after the event and you can post any screenshots you want into this thread during/after the event  :)

I have been on a bit of a break, and bouncing a few ideas back and forth with Nolua, as well as getting to listen to some of the amazing tracks and mixes that she enjoys, and I might use a few of them if Nolua doesn't  ;)

Also going to plan something for the Love Island soon, will post details eventually  :P  :ph34r:  :blink:

Peace

• 2 weeks later...