3DXChat Community

Bug reports patch .371

Veronique

A scaling issue:

the airplane (which feautures the design of a Beechcraft KingAir B200) is scaled too big. 1.35 times too big, to be excact.

The Beechcraft has a wingspan of 16.6 meters, while the ingame version has about 22.5 meters.

A smaller issue compared with other bugs, but looks odd when standing next to it.

I have spoken to several that still cannot log in.

They did an uninstall, then coming to the 3DX website, downloaded and installed fresh but now cannot get past the Login. and they rebooted and it still isn't working. any one got any ideas?

since few days i cant read profiles anymore after i readed already 10-20. also my profile clicking in friends ( even the online ones) isnt useable.

so after 1-2 hours i cant do much more then chat or log out, clean my laptop with speedup and do again after. also my mousesign work extreme bad ingame. scrolling.. is luck. moving.. depends. and the cursor jumps. very annoying...

all these things i have since few days... any help?

They did an uninstall, then coming to the 3DX website, downloaded and installed fresh but now cannot get past the Login. and they rebooted and it still isn't working. any one got any ideas?

I have same.

Fresh instal. Firewall and antivirus off. I enter password and click login but nothing happen.

I have same.

Fresh instal. Firewall and antivirus off. I enter password and click login but nothing happen.

In another thread it was stated that it helps to run the game with admin rights, especially if using win 10... maybe this helps in your cases

Logging in did work for one to put in rochi's dll back in, even if still not up to date yet.

Strangely not with the original assembly...

bad point tho : that person only sees 5 persons at Sin when I see 30+. So I guess she sees only the ones that made same procedure.

So half a solution for now :/

Dunno if anyone brought this up but feel like windows been acting really odd after recent 372 patch, usually always been little flicker imagine due to how the natural lights move in sim. But viewing stuff from inside the window feels like their getting really bright white making them look really unnatural at times opposed to how they looked before recent patches with natural light settings.

Also the night setting think is way to dark compared to how weak the artificial light sources are inside house you can practically see nothing, not even when you have it cranked up to 4 which seems to be the cap currently.

Kimmy, try to add some of the new "invisible" lights (the new symbol of a light bulb).

You can put them wherever you want, as they have no "physical" lamp body but work like the fire or smoke, as an invisible object.

Color and intensity of these lighting devices can be adjusted by the color palette and of course by the size of the object.

I think this is what a lot of people asked for, a really dark room which can be illuminated actively by placing lights at your own will,

as you can add light to a dark room, but not take it from a too lighted room.

yes but depending on your settings they behave differently and modifying the intensity of lights from 0 to 4 affects only "natural light' (day, night, sunset, etc) not artificial lights...so some rooms are lost 

Start 3dx login page appears, then crash.  Run as admin, login page appears, crash, uninstall and reinstall, start 3dx, login page appears then crash.  I can't get into 3dx at all anymore.  Running Win10 64 and had no 3dx problems prior to this patch.....

+1 for people who cannot run the game at all. I click I see the login screen, boom it vanishes. 

Yes, exactly. I couldn't install through my av, after disabling uninstalling and re installing I now get the login screen for about 10 seconds, and it vanishes back to my desktop screen. I've uninstalled numerous times, it's always the same.