3DXChat Community

Anyone able to log in after patch or is it just me it crashes for?

TashaTight

It worked having done :

clic on the name and hit your email

clic on the password an enter your pasword

clic on the login button

Do NOT ujse the key enter

not easy to clic on login as myu mouth curser is not visible

I thought this sounded weird, but I tried it and it worked for me as well. Thanks Deeborah  ^_^ 

Hi,

my problem with the patch .371 is a little different from the others:

The patching worked flawless, but afterwards my login data (email/password) are rejected as invalid.

I also tried to login on a friend's computer with the patch .371 installed, and though she can login as normal, I cannot login with my data there (which had worked before all the time).

My friend can login with her data on my computer; that shows, that the game is properly installed and patched.

The only difference is, that my friend uses a recurring subscription, while I use the special christmas offer timecard (12 months), since december 2017, which worked without any issue up to the moment, when I installed the patch .371.

What can I do?

Is it possible that the login procedure fails ich checking the game time card users and only checks for valid subscriptions?

NEED HELP PLEASE !

I prefer not to list everything that I have done on my poor computer (including resisting to the strong desire to throw it away against the wall that by chance I suceeded to avoid) before finding that the behaviour of my cursor was unusual and so ... click the magic button staying calm ..... because after the patch everything unusual deserves some attention.

I have slight feeling that developers simply forgot to include patcher itself into 371 installation package, so any tries to patch the game lead to game closing.

its automatically crashing for me, dont even have time to clic on anything, even after re installed xD

Same for me here - game starts, then closes like it was with previous versions in attempt to starts the patcher to update the game, but since there is no patcher anymore, it decides that it is time for vacation and waves goodbye.

its automatically crashing for me, dont even have time to clic on anything, even after re installed xD

I have slight feeling that developers simply forgot to include patcher itself into 371 installation package, so any tries to patch the game lead to game closing.

Same for me here - game starts, then closes like it was with previous versions in attempt to starts the patcher to update the game, but since there is no patcher anymore, it decides that it is time for vacation and waves goodbye.

Think might be your antivirus giving a false positive and closing program down instantly, I was for me at least. Way to get around this would be to make exception for 3dxchat.exe plus patcher.exe inside your antivirus program to prevent it from shutting down the patcher or 3dxchat.exe file. Can't say for sure in step through how to do that in your antivirus, but under exceptions in my AVG you can put path to exception file. Find usually easiest way to do this is making a shortcut of file, then going to properties and copying the shortcuts path. Then deleting shortcut after doing so.

Think might be your antivirus giving a false positive and closing program down instantly, I was for me at least. Way to get around this would be to make exception for 3dxchat.exe plus patcher.exe inside your antivirus program to prevent it from shutting down the patcher or 3dxchat.exe file. Can't say for sure in step through how to do that in your antivirus, but under exceptions in my AVG you can put path to exception file. Find usually easiest way to do this is making a shortcut of file, then going to properties and copying the shortcuts path. Then deleting shortcut after doing so.

Thanks, Kimmy.

Alas, there were no any false positive from my antivirus. Moreover - game was started as Administrator and all antivirus screens were turned off completely. Still the same "picture".

Ow and just wanted to say I went to customer support tried to log a ticket but didnt even recognize my e-mail and password.

Has this to do with that christmas offer of subscription?

Not happy here at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So where is this new .372 build? I can only access .371. 

Logging in and the patcher crashes. Tried reinstalling and it fails. Currently trying to make 3dx an exception in security. Fingers crossed.

It worked having done :

clic on the name and hit your email

clic on the password an enter your pasword

clic on the login button

Do NOT ujse the key enter

not easy to clic on login as myu mouth curser is not visible

The reason why the mouse cursor is not visible is quite simple and annoying:

The hotkey for hiding the mouse cursor is SHIFT+C, and this function is not only active on the game screen,

but also when you e.g. enter the name of a shared room and even on the login screen.

So if your password contains the capital "C", your mouse cursor is switched off.

Same is with "Z" for hiding the user interface for screenshots.

(Another bug that is not fixed with .371 /.372)

build 372

- Performance improved

- Login bug fixed

Since this patch I can't login.  I'm guessing the problem is the + in my email address, as in "me+3dx@gmail.com".  This happened about a year ago and now the problem is back.  I filled out a Support form, but it's been almost a week and I still can't log in and have no response from Support.  Can you help???