3DXChat Community
Xanar

Introducing BunnyBot.

Indeed Thorax its sad the system isnt apply by 3DX the minimal be neutral and dont enter in the events of each could be preserve ;)

Sadly it isnt the case and these system isnt neutral 

To be honest, I don't know who has been banned from bunny bot. I do agree the system should be neutral and the only bans should be related to abusive or missuse of the tool,

You still try to compare a forum with a chat! So why we use 3dx game and not just a forum? If you like TeamSpeak more as Discord than thats fine. I don't know any people using it (beside you) and I never got a TeamSpeak invitation. 

Where did I try to compare a forum with a chat!? lol I didn`t.

I can use my pencil and notebook as a blog. In discord you can use pics and video. Team speak has the same functions. You can put pics, files, and type any text. But servers are much better.
Question was why We/Users need to give more clicks for nothing actually? In our forum we have official development/moderation. Nice categories. We can follow any topic,etc.
I am not against it. I just don`t see a sense. Thats why would be great to read any arguments, opinions. What are the advantages to keep/open a site/or something like that, while we have comfortable, home Forum?

Idc about ts or discord cuz it using for play on voice at first. 

I have no idea why do i need to use anything except the forum. The game and the forum has difference between each other. What difference between our forum and any site if we can post anything inside the forum?

What are the benefits?

Indeed Thorax its sad the system isnt apply by 3DX the minimal be neutral and dont enter in the events of each could be preserve ;)

And just see too late Thorax :) i repeat i have write i havent problem with Thorax :)

Just sadly we have been take in exemple to justify banns in bunny bot and hadnt problem between us like for my part i hadnt problem you open your room during we did nika bday a bday is friendly it isnt a big event for 3dx :)

Lilly just told me Steffia = Katya... see how deep I am in the stories lol...

Bottom line regarding me or my online activity: I dont open cos someone ask me, I dont open cos someone else open, I try as much as I can to respect anyone BUT sometimes it is not possible to open another day.

Most important now, don't judge anyone because they are friend with X or Y. X can be an asshole with you and behave perfectly with someone else. We should all be free to like or dislike someone without our friends to step in.

On my side, all good with you Katya except one thing.... it's  TORAX! forget about this damn H you put lol :)

Guest Stefia

Lool sorry TORAX loool

Yes Steffia = Katya :)

And i confirm too all good with you too Torax :)

We never talked to each other Katya, you even rejected to do so recently btw. If you have issues with me I am open to solve them, since you can't stop to bring them into the public. I had issues with one person and that person received a ban from me, yes. Because of reasons I will not write about in public. With most people involved anyhow into this I have talked and made peace.

Nobody is excluded from BunnyBot or is banned anymore. Even not the person who was and triggered all the crap here and doesn't even play this game here anymore (or hardly any more, I dunno exactly).

By the way, I have already commented more than once here in the forum about this all. I have nothing to hide.  

BunnyBot was developed to reduce overlapping issues. To care about each others events, to reduce days without events and to have multiple events on other days. But nobody is forced to use it. Neither does any group rules BunnyBot nor am I a group leader or whatever. I try to respect events entered there but to be fair, only of those who also care about events from others. Show respect and you will earn respect. This is pretty easy.

If you want to know more about ask those people who were also involved into this all (or agree to talk to me). But stop your chasing at last. You should have noticed in the meantime that something like this is going to backfire. And its not me firing at you.

Lol Katya aka Stefia....

Dont forget i was with few more ppls on that so called group who lead Ryan... Dont forget i write few times i dont like that talk of hate you and Ryan spread around... We have to PM's from your talk and Ryan ones on that group... what would be if we share them to like you share that one? We would prove how double counters you have... but this way is much more fun, i like to see you drowning into shit you made. For someone who telling how its educated person in where was that... UK and Swiss i think... your barking and acting like wild dog to much... Keep calm huny... your to loud... hold your horses if you know how... this place gonna swalov you lil tiger with cat ears.... You sound prearty pissed off for girl of ages you say you have, still i dont know why... You and some ppls are friends with real one person who steal rooms from others, and you still accusing Chloe for same... For change be honest to yourself... i dont care are you for others.. but what you telling there is no any SENSE.. on any way... im so used you talking BS's to much what actualy really made me laugh on you... And to be honest all harrasments i see in here comings from you and few more ppls.... but this is f... forum...we all have right to say what we think... so... yeah im here to judge you but no  more in silent like before. You are not so cool like you presenting yourself, actualy you are pretty low life creature and you prove that so many times from time i meet you in here. So be my guest and keep going with your BS's, you made us laugh just like that. Give a hug to your pet... she made me laugh pretty well last time on WC.

Its mainly an issue between Katya and me. So Katya please agree to a private conversation with me. Chloe#3875 on discord.

so stop. it is now really enough from all sides.  Chloe has sent Katya an offer to talk. that concludes the discussion here. should anyone else have problems, it will be clarified in a private PN. the threat is not suitable for clarifying differences of opinion.

Thanks for the understanding

Maybe you show it in a strange way, but hey... no matter how... who doesn't like to be loved?

me don't really care  :D

Because you are calm?

You come argue on LION and its people you have bann of bunnybot....

Also one moment stop your harrassemnt because you arent happy have other group you dont drive...

bye

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bcf484c387a4d5045

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bcf48656e4e337345

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bcf489d4e6f4f7155

I made a suggestion in the past about forum, but like most it got lost. 

The main issue about forum is that you cant see clearly what happens when. The topics are ordered by last comment not by event date. That's why I suggested calendar integrated to forum so you can see easily what happens when. Each of us use a different way for the topic subject, sometimes there is no date or time. The reason why I like bunny bot is because of the presentation, you can see fast what happen and when. If tomorrow this feature is integrated to the 3dx forum I would be happy about it and no more use of bunny bot.

From my side I haven't that discord, it will be too many programs for my pc today, and too many clicks. I love to read comments in old topics thats why I love to see old forum system in action cuz i can see new and hot ones. To go from site to site while I actually can use forum that easy... Anyway, it seems bunnybot is good tool for discord users. I understood it. Didn`t get a point about how someone can ban another one o.O

Thank you. You`re only one who explained it clear. Much appreciate it. 

I'm sure it's funny to troll this thread, but this is serious.

This all should end now. No popcorn needed.

From my side I haven't that discord, it will be too many programs for my pc today, and too many clicks. I love to read comments in old topics thats why I love to see old forum system in action cuz i can see new and hot ones. To go from site to site while I actually can use forum that easy... Anyway, it seems bunnybot is good tool for discord users. I understood it. Didn`t get a point about how someone can ban another one o.O

Thank you. You`re only one who explained it clear. Much appreciate it. 

Well, you really need discord only if you want to create events. Otherwise, no registration needed and you can consult the calendar directly in a browser. That's why I suggested to have this added to the actual forum without touching anything already in place. Also, in bunny bot, you can link your event to the forum post, so you click a poster and go to the post.

https://3dxevents.neocities.org/ here you can simply consult it, no registration needed. This calendar view isn't perfect but easier to read than forum to know what party is coming.

Well, you really need discord only if you want to create events. Otherwise, no registration needed and you can consult the calendar directly in a browser. That's why I suggested to have this added to the actual forum without touching anything already in place. Also, in bunny bot, you can link your event to the forum post, so you click a poster and go to the post.

https://3dxevents.neocities.org/ here you can simply consult it, no registration needed. This calendar view isn't perfect but easier to read than forum to know what party is coming.

How many people will see that? how many ppl in discord today while our forum has around 10% of players? If that count of users is more than on the forum,seems it`s fair. If it is not, to let more people know about party, would be better to use our forum, isn`t it? 
I understood that discord is good specially for ppl who want to create events because thats cool to see actual events like at sl. This is a nice idea if it will be included in our forum for everyone. But today if I want ppl know about event, I can simply put the link to our forum topic and if they are not registered, they will see that. I can create a topic and this topic will be actual and able to see in two places of our forum(As a new topic and in events).
I still didn`t understand why someone was banned. Can I trust in bunnybot or it depends of owner`s mood? I thought any service for everyone should be neutral. 

The further we go, the more questions I have. Im sorry.

I add something:
nM4GNaN.png

Well, our forum has everything for introducing any event in the best way.
Edited by ExHaran

How many people will see that? how many ppl in discord today while our forum has around 10% of players? If that count of users is more than on the forum,seems it`s fair. If it is not, to let more people know about party, would be better to use our forum, isn`t it?

I understood that discord is good specially for ppl who want to create events because thats cool to see actual events like at sl. This is a nice idea if it will be included in our forum for everyone. But today if I want ppl know about event, I can simply put the link to our forum topic and if they are not registered, they will see that. I can create a topic and this topic will be actual and able to see in two places of our forum(As a new topic and in events).

I still didn`t understand why someone was banned. Can I trust in bunnybot or it depends of owner`s mood? I thought any service for everyone should be neutral.

All you can do is trolling.

All you can do is trolling.

After reading this entire thread its clear you are half the reason the drama has escalated to the point it has yet you are calling everyone else a troll. Part of the reason it has went so far off topic is of your own doing so maybe instead of blaming everyone else, take responsibility as part of the reason it has deteriorated as badly as it has.

You don't understand a lot of things, that's your problem.   :P  :P 

Unfortunately, there are people who just can't stop their profiling addiction. I find something like this really disturbed…..facepalm  :rolleyes: 

After reading this entire thread its clear you are half the reason the drama has escalated to the point it has yet you are calling everyone else a troll. Part of the reason it has went so far off topic is of your own doing so maybe instead of blaming everyone else, take responsibility as part of the reason it has deteriorated as badly as it has.

tenor.gif?itemid=5020965

woohoooo another one, who thinks to have the view of everyone 

You don't understand a lot of things, that's your problem.   :P  :P 

Unfortunately, there are people who just can't stop their profiling addiction. I find something like this really disturbed…..facepalm  :rolleyes: 

Aw, thank you for silly your smartest answer. Was it an answer? Unfortunately, there are people who just can`t stop to do this silly mistakes. 
I had a question and everything you answered, I don`t understand a lot of things. Thats my problem, you`re right and I solve it. Your problem is your low education.
Ah, let me resize and recolor my words for being a little bit more interesting.
Wish you all the best and to solve your problems  ;) 

Aw, thank you for silly your smartest answer. Was it an answer? Unfortunately, there are people who just can`t stop to do this silly mistakes. 
I had a question and everything you answered, I don`t understand a lot of things. Thats my problem, you`re right and I solve it. Your problem is your low education.
Ah, let me resize and recolor my words for being a little bit more interesting.
Wish you all the best and to solve your problems  ;) 

finally you understood it, it took a very long time again, so don't tell me anything about my level of education :D  :P ………….puhhh peace is something beautiful. 

giphy.gif

Bye bye   :rolleyes: 

finally you understood it, it took a very long time again, so don't tell me anything about my level of education :D  :P ………….puhhh peace is something beautiful. 

Bye bye   :rolleyes: 

lol read your words again. yep, bye x3