3DXChat Community
Xanar

Introducing BunnyBot.

About lion u mentioned league Independent owners night club so its not really a group as every owner is free etc ;)

Smart short form. You should share your discord link (I bet you have a server) somewhere here on the forum, so everybody can join. Or is it something exclusive?

I dont know much ppl rlways chatty there cant keep up haha i build so no time check all.

I think there is a vote system for who enters ...i never take part tho haha to lazy im ok with all.

Im not the type that take part in all i let things happen hehe

I dont know much ppl rlways chatty there cant keep up haha i build so no time check all.

I think there is a vote system for who enters ...i never take part tho haha to lazy im ok with all.

Im not the type that take part in all i let things happen hehe

obviously :)

anyway we went off topic

Guest Stefia

LION wont use bunnybot for these reason chloe:

41f4fff39f96fd4fe7ffc2c986672480-png.jpg

Ive receive these end of august have i receive one PM of you? NEVER and you are iggy in october only from my part since your harrassment on Alivia....

And its funny it continues to have people ban of your system => iggy people isnt neutral and if a story it isnt you ass will resolve anything specially when havent problem for who you take you? And dont argue for a system neutral ONE gremio wanted i open the 10 august on the event of an other owner all good second the 13th was a Birthday and Thorax has open his club on the birthday of Nikadevil and hadnt problem....

Your are just a drama maker chloe and use all to shoot people in back....

I wont use Bunnybot im bann of your system

if you want other screen too when you ask some owner to stopput me intheir line up and was the reason you have open your rooms in emergency face to Marwin you can bann yourself from bunny bot in that case....

Bye

Ive receive these end of august have i receive one PM of you? NEVER and you are iggy in october only from my part since your harrassment on Alivia....

And its funny it continues to have people ban of your system => iggy people isnt neutral and if a story it isnt you ass will resolve anything specially when havent problem for who you take you? And dont argue for a system neutral ONE gremio wanted i open the 10 august on the event of an other owner all good second the 13th was a Birthday and Thorax has open his club on the birthday of Nikadevil and hadnt problem....

if you want other screen too when you ask some owner to stopput me intheir line up and was the reason you have open your rooms in emergency face to Marwin you can bann yourself from bunny bot in that case....

Bye

What? Oh you should really calm down Stefia / Katya and maybe read the forum rules once more.

Guest Stefia

Because you are calm?

You come argue on LION and its people you have bann of bunnybot....

Also one moment stop your harrassemnt because you arent happy have other group you dont drive...

bye

Because you are calm?

You come argue on LION and its people you have bann of bunnybot....

Also one moment stop your harrassemnt because you arent happy have other group you dont drive...

bye

ehmmm.... ? I am calm Katya...

Community rules:

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1425-3dxchat-community-rules/

Guest Stefia

i know perfectly the rules chloe to report you all the time for harrassment on the topic of some people :)

i know perfectly the rules chloe to report you all the time for harrassment on the topic of some people :)

You are free to do whatever you want (based on the forum rules, of course) but I would be very surprised if I had written something report worthy so far.

giphy.gif

Didn`t think discord is ok. We played and used this in mmo but this crap  just glitching a lot sometimes. Team Speak is better. 

Few months i see how ppl trying to create something "after" forum. I really understand everything about bloggers, I had my own one. But why We need to waste our time for creating an account somewhere if We have our forum?

Why? Has the forum any problem? Everyday I see topic by topic about party, about creations and so on. What's wrong with our forum? 3dx forum is the first thing after site you see and most logic to use it first.

After all those sites has an owner. This isn`t from our devs. Everything can happen.

Any arguments?

Didn`t think discord is ok. We played and used this in mmo but this crap  just glitching a lot sometimes. Team Speak is better. 

Few months i see how ppl trying to create something "after" forum. I really understand everything about bloggers, I had my own one. But why We need to waste our time for creating an account somewhere if We have our forum?

Why? Has the forum any problem? Everyday I see topic by topic about party, about creations and so on. What's wrong with our forum? 3dx forum is the first thing after site you see and most logic to use it first.

After all those sites has an owner. This isn`t from our devs. Everything can happen.

Any arguments?

So don't use Discord. 

Nice argument.

I repeat then. Any arguments?

You don't like it. But I like it for example.... anymore arguments required? I don't think so. It's not that we need to find a compromise or common sense here, or?

Btw Discord is neither a blog, nor in first line something like TeamSpeak. I would call it an after game communication platform. And no a forum can not be this.

You don't like it. But I like it for example.... anymore arguments required? I don't think so. It's not that we need to find a compromise or common sense here, or?

Btw Discord is neither a blog, nor in first line something like TeamSpeak. I would call it an after game communication platform. And no a forum can not be this.

I can use my pencil and notebook as a blog. In discord you can use pics and video. Team speak has the same functions. You can put pics, files, and type any text. But servers are much better.
Question was why We/Users need to give more clicks for nothing actually? In our forum we have official development/moderation. Nice categories. We can follow any topic,etc.
I am not against it. I just don`t see a sense. Thats why would be great to read any arguments, opinions. What are the advantages to keep/open a site/or something like that, while we have comfortable, home Forum?

I can use my pencil and notebook as a blog. In discord you can use pics and video. Team speak has the same functions. You can put pics, files, and type any text. But servers are much better.
Question was why We/Users need to give more clicks for nothing actually? In our forum we have official development/moderation. Nice categories. We can follow any topic,etc.
I am not against it. I just don`t see a sense. Thats why would be great to read any arguments, opinions. What are the advantages to keep/open a site/or something like that, while we have comfortable, home Forum?

You still try to compare a forum with a chat! So why we use 3dx game and not just a forum? If you like TeamSpeak more as Discord than thats fine. I don't know any people using it (beside you) and I never got a TeamSpeak invitation. 

Any arguments?

I made a suggestion in the past about forum, but like most it got lost. 

The main issue about forum is that you cant see clearly what happens when. The topics are ordered by last comment not by event date. That's why I suggested calendar integrated to forum so you can see easily what happens when. Each of us use a different way for the topic subject, sometimes there is no date or time. The reason why I like bunny bot is because of the presentation, you can see fast what happen and when. If tomorrow this feature is integrated to the 3dx forum I would be happy about it and no more use of bunny bot.

41f4fff39f96fd4fe7ffc2c986672480-png.jpg

Bye

Let's answer this now,

My wedding birthday is the 13th of August, and this since 2016. Gremio would have been open that day that it wouldnt have changed anything. I celebrate this every year the 13th. So nothing to do with Katya.

Regarding Nikadevil bday, well first of all I dont know her, so if people should close their door each time someone has a bday, it wont be easy.

Another point you dont mention, there is already plenty of parties every single day, and between parties and personal schedule, it becomes extremely hard to have no party overlapping. I already stopped to open the friday and saturday. My usual opening days are Sunday and Monday for work related matters.

I dont open rooms to counter anyone, I open rooms certain days cos I have to celebrate something or I cant another day.

I give you an example, my bday is 25th of November, and between bunny bot and forum , i saw parties for 23rd 24th and 25th.  So what, I won't celebrate?

Stop thinking I open to counter someone cos I don't. Also the war some entered is not mine, Lions SoS BDSM or any other group, I am fine with them. I got issues with some people, but those people, I talked to them sometimes things got normalized, but at least things got cleared.

I totally do my own path in 3DX, and my friends have absolutely NO WORD to say about who I like or who I don't like. Dramas of friends aren't mine. I judge people about how they treat me, not about what other say.

I dont know you personally Stefia, neither do I know Katya, but if any of you wanna discuss to clarify things, I am here to discuss.

Guest Stefia

Indeed Thorax its sad the system isnt apply by 3DX the minimal be neutral and dont enter in the events of each could be preserve ;)

Sadly it isnt the case and these system isnt neutral 

And just see too late Thorax :) i repeat i have write i havent problem with Thorax :)

Just sadly we have been take in exemple to justify banns in bunny bot and hadnt problem between us like for my part i hadnt problem you open your room during we did nika bday a bday is friendly it isnt a big event for 3dx :)