3DXChat Community

BunnyBot - The 3DXChat Discord Event Bot!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you owner of a group in 3DX? Are you planning events? We have the perfect solution for you.   Say hello to BunnyBot. BunnyBot is a Discord-Bot that will help you to manage, edi

BunnyBot already manage a lot of events  

Coz they all got so sweeepy Aaaaaw!  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Mhm, I am glad that you have your subjective opinion. I have the same opinion about you. Don't embarrass yourself. 

At least they can claim a MINOR success with their bot.....WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU EVER DONE FOR 3DX????       lol

4 minutes ago, Jade Kali said:

At least they can claim a MINOR success with their bot.....WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU EVER DONE FOR 3DX????       lol

Their bot is older and cooler. Just in fact. You were kicked out by the same reason as every user could be kicked out. Blame yourself.

ps: i did more than you ;) Keep flaming lol

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

I will not speak out or call people names without a good reason or argument ... kind of autistic. I would not like to spoil the topic like some people do. And since I try to avoid players with zero intelligence, I'd like to say hello to Bunny Bot, congratulate them on their success, and wish them less jealous haters before I leave the topic.

I think everyone got the point. Have a good one ;)

Peace ✌️

1 hour ago, Jade Kali said:

I don't hide behind "breach of privacy"......My "ghosts" are far more transparent  :)

Show me another discord with 191 "ghosts" online   :)

Screenshot_1.png

image.png.c3dc6638d030276a97d38a65d7e9fa45.png

From the Official 3DX Server. 1727 people -online- yet we can all agree, the server isn't active.
Same logic applies to yours.
Numbers do not mean activity.

But enough derailing of this thread.
BunnyBot is doing well, it's a household name by now.
And Xanar and Chloe can rightly be proud of their hard work.

My bad typo....     meant show me an INDEPENDENT 3DX server more active then mine......

....  and really  ......how many people think of the Official Discord server as someplace you can actually communicate ......even the forum with all it's trolls is better then that worthless discord as far as communication goes....

Edited by Jade Kali
9 hours ago, Jade Kali said:

My bad typo....     meant show me an INDEPENDENT 3DX server more active then mine......

....  and really  ......how many people think of the Official Discord server as someplace you can actually communicate ......even the forum with all it's trolls is better then that worthless discord as far as communication goes....

We got it Jade, you have the longest dick of us all! So please go back to your threads and rave about your beloved numbers there and we stay in our threads. Thank you!

On 2/24/2021 at 6:29 AM, Xanar said:

We are very happy to announce that BunnyBot now now present in over 90 - Yes, ninety different groups!! That makes BunnyBot the #1 Source to promote Events, share parties and fun!

BunnyBot is free and always will be! Add BunnyBot to your server, add your event and enjoy the awesome community, new features with each update and much much more!

Wooot 🎉🥳

On 2/24/2021 at 6:29 AM, Xanar said:

We are very happy to announce that BunnyBot now now present in over 90 - Yes, ninety different groups!! That makes BunnyBot the #1 Source to promote Events, share parties and fun!

BunnyBot is free and always will be! Add BunnyBot to your server, add your event and enjoy the awesome community, new features with each update and much much more!

Top 30 Thumbing GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

gratz BUNNY BOT Admin XANAR and CHLOE.....awewome work

5 hours ago, chloe said:

We got it Jade, you have the longest dick of us all! So please go back to your threads and rave about your beloved numbers there and we stay in our threads. Thank you!

Please try not to be so jealous of me and Safe Haven......and you're not fooling anyone  because everyone knows the only reason you keep Safe Haven out of your bot is.....BECAUSE YOU CAN"T STAND THE COMPETETION!!!!!!       🤣

Edited by Jade Kali
6 hours ago, Jade Kali said:

Please try not to be so jealous of me and Safe Haven......and you're not fooling anyone  because everyone knows the only reason you keep Safe Haven out of your bot is.....BECAUSE YOU CAN"T STAND THE COMPETETION!!!!!!       🤣

Holy Hanna that had me laughing so hard.

@Jade Kali, your sick brain is very well suited for the research of human abysses. You were the only member BANNED from BUNNy BOT. You have massively and repeatedly insulted admins. You have massively violated the rules. My god, your brain is so full of hate. You keep twisting facts. You identify yourself through 3DX. Your pathetic real life must be hell. I actually just feel sorry for you. Do something sensible here for once and just stay away from us, ok. Thanks.......

12 minutes ago, Felia said:

@Jade Kali, your sick brain is very well suited for the research of human abysses. You were the only member BANNED from BUNNy BOT. You have massively and repeatedly insulted admins. You have massively violated the rules. My god, your brain is so full of hate. You keep twisting facts. You identify yourself through 3DX. Your pathetic real life must be hell. I actually just feel sorry for you. Do something sensible here for once and just stay away from us, ok. Thanks.......

13 minutes ago, Felia said:

I'm in the middle a 4000.00 purchase today which is probably more then you make all year....🤣

Sorry if I don't have time to deal with poor autistic children like yourself.....

burn.gif

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Xanar said:

Dear BunnyBot-People. 2021 is now the year of the Bunny! We are so happy to announce that BunnyBot is now present in 100 different groups. Yes, correct. One-hundred! This is a wonderful achievement for Chloe and me and we want to thank everybody who made this possible!

that's great news....... gratz Xanar and my Love Chloe 👍