3DXChat Community

Changing Colour of the hair

SaraHot

it's "hack"

People are using it to have different skin colours like green or blue, having awfully disgusting large breast, butts etc.

It can be used to change colour of anything and those apartments.

It is against this game rules and EULA. But I didn't see devs do anything against it yet.

And then people have no self control so many look like total idiots breaking imersion of this game..... whatever....

it's "hack"

People are using it to have different skin colours like green or blue, having awfully disgusting large breast, butts etc.

It is against this game rules and EULA. But I didn't see devs do anything against it yet.

And then people have no self control so many look like total idiots breaking imersion of this game..... whatever....

but does not that violate the rules of the game? 

it's "hack"

Riela, don't you and your friends use the hacks all the time? You or someone said it better in another post when they suggested that the devs should maybe add color pallettes.  I don't see the need to beat up other players who use it out of what your opinion is of normal.  Let's just push devs to add them as features instead

Riela, don't you and your friends use the hacks all the time? You or someone said it better in another post when they suggested that the devs should maybe add color pallettes.  I don't see the need to beat up other players who use it out of what your opinion is of normal.  Let's just push devs to add them as features instead

as far as I know.... walking in green glowing skin is not normal. My opinion of normal? Do you think this is normal? or people glowing more than fireworks on new year? I don't think so

post-127-0-41132400-1400011207.jpg

You or anyone else never saw me go glowing around like lamp and never will because I don't do it same as with coloured font.

Yes colour palletes are needed I said it and my friends said it too. Simple hair editing like most people have ... no I don't mind that since this game is lacking natural colour hell even i used one since my natural colour wasnt in selection.

But look screenshot how is that normal? people have no self control and doing stupid crap like this

as far as I know.... walking in green glowing skin is not normal. My opinion of normal? Do you think this is normal? or people glowing more than fireworks on new year? I don't think so

post-127-0-41132400-1400011207.jpg

You or anyone else never saw me go glowing around like lamp and never will because I don't do it same as with coloured font.

Yes colour palletes are needed I said it and my friends said it too.

LOL, alright I grant you that. There are some that are just silly, but they are also harmless. But, my point is we either use it or we don't.  If you knock one person or a few people, then you have to knock all people using it.  There is no appropriate way of using a cheat if you are going to say it's against the eula.  Simple as that.  So devs LISTEN UP and add SOME PALLETTE FEATURES!  :D

LOL, alright I grant you that. There are some that are just silly, but they are also harmless. But, my point is we either use it or we don't.  If you knock one person or a few people, then you have to knock all people using it.  There is no appropriate way of using a cheat if you are going to say it's against the eula.  Simple as that.  So devs LISTEN UP and add SOME PALLETTE FEATURES!  :D

Like_1_Facebook.jpg

Yes I know nick.

Everyone in game will say that I always told people don't do stupid stuff like this change it back. Ask few largest offenders who do this.

I told them eyes or glowing stuff if you want it for RP sure do it in private but don't go around spamming places.

Hell few times I saw someone (you know who you are) walking around like lightbulb that would blind half of people in the zone as it was large effect over whole yacht. So that one is not innocent.

I am all for colours don't get me wrong I really wish they add colour palletes.

But people have no selfcontrol and end up doing things like this.

Even females who are using it and making their breast almost larger than their head. Like wtf? Sorry I don't want to see that.

There is no use fighting between us about this...

Point is the lack of customization brought this... the very poor choices of color, and items...

People just want to be different... People just seek that little bit that will set them apart... People are just tired of looking like everyone else...

So yes, devs listen to us....

COLOR PALETTES  NAOW !!!!

would be a good start in that direction....

There is no use fighting between us about this...

Point is the lack of customization brought this... the very poor choices of color, and items...

People just want to be different... People just seek that little bit that will set them apart... People are just tired of looking like everyone else...

So yes, devs listen to us....

COLOR PALETTES  NAOW !!!!

would be a good start in that direction....

I hate that - You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

but I put my Like  -- Like_1_Facebook.jpg

If said secret was shared, it would not be a secret anymore  :ph34r:

But yeah, if there was a more dynamic way of customizing things like hair, clothes, eyes and crap (RGB sliders) people would not "have" to use cheats to customize stuff. Because the lack of customization with colors I feel that it's kinda semi-justified to resort to cheats to change colors. Of course some people just HAVE to go batshit crazy with it and that's kinda where it falls apart n' stuff. 

Brun brun, you have my vote for tents  :P