3DXChat Community

New here, question about invitations

Noise

Its a newer feature. Someone can open up his room to the public,and for I beleive 450 xgold,send out a global spam invite to everyone online.As far as I am aware,theres nothing you can do to stop receiving these.

Hi Noise!

Seems a lot worse now that we get free gold everyday. Just getting bombarded lately at certain times of day. A month ago would get the odd invite. But now every dog and their grandma sends them. 

In the end It is really no different then a cold.. Except they pay gold to add that intrusive invite logo on your screen.. Nothing we can do really. As the game grows, the gold accumulates, It will get worse and worse.. that bottom left corner of screen will eventually just be a permanent Invitation. 

Maybe it is good for the social aspects of the game. Who knows? I prefer to spend my gold on beer and gifts for a special person i know. <3   :D

i dont find it as annoying as colds tbh ... i just faze it out .. i look at it mostly as ppl looking to make new friends ect .. that way it does not piss me off 

but nymph is right a certain times of the day its like an invite every 5 mins .. which does get very annoying 

I do not think it is the best idea that has been added in this game!  :(

i understand some newcomers use it to create relationship and meet new people, but some abuse of it !!!

As a man, i don't have many colds invite (good for me ^^) but i can understand what girls could live sometimes with all invitations !  :D

Last time, i had 3 invitation icons in the same time !  :blink:

Maybe a little description in world chat, to announce why you send a invitation to all and what do you expect, can be better and a little more polite !  ;)

Like Nymph, i prefer keep my XGolds to send gifts to my friends and to drink beers (sparingly of course  :P