3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

This is the message I sent to Customer Support. The message that ALL WE should  send to complain. At:  support@sexgamedevil.com and http://3dxchat.com/support/

My Message wit sexgamedevil and 3dxchat support:

We are all complaining about the game. There are updates every 2/3 months. We pay for this game, and many have 2 accounts. It is not right nor normal that the work goes very slowly. In the game I have NEVER seen a party organized by the entire staff. I have never seen a staff member write in world chat or help us in problems / discussions. I have NEVER seen a staff member answer my questions about the game. Is it possible that nobody cares about us? Or do we only care about the money we spend and make fun of us? The free Juliet demo game on your site, has the same sexual positions, just slightly different. Do you think that having a Creator for furnishing makes us have fun without thinking about the money we spend? Is it possible that with all the ideas that we are providing you can not put them into practice? With the XGOLD we could buy clothes made by other users of the game. We could buy objects / houses / villas, we could buy sexual positions. And what do we buy with XGOLD? Gift and local beer first place, and new avatars. All things that are useless. I hope you give me an answer because this game begins to be judged bad by everyone now. We are getting bored and nobody seems interested in us. Appearance response from Customer Support. Thank you. Felinia.

Give your complaints to  support@sexgamedevil.com  and http://3dxchat.com/support/ not just in the forum, do not need to complain  about the forum because they do not read us !!!

*sarcasm mode* of course it will help to send this kind of message to sexgame devil.*sarcasm off* This is not them who create the game if i remember. They just get the subs fee and give them to the dvelopers ( i think it's how it work )

Now, posting this kind of things here make off topic. And if you are so upset, why do you stay ?

One point where you are wrong in your letter : We are NOT ALL complaining about the game. Only the ones that are here just for sex are complaining. If you want something with updates every week, go in Achat. But you will lose the community aspect as Achat is 100% hetero sex oriented.

About the things like buy home clothes and anything with xGold , achat have this too and i didn't leave achat to find another hetero sex non social game .

*sarcasm mode* of course it will help to send this kind of message to sexgame devil.*sarcasm off* This is not them who create the game if i remember. They just get the subs fee and give them to the dvelopers ( i think it's how it work )

Now, posting this kind of things here make off topic. And if you are so upset, why do you stay ?

One point where you are wrong in your letter : We are NOT ALL complaining about the game. Only the ones that are here just for sex are complaining. If you want something with updates every week, go in Achat. But you will lose the community aspect as Achat is 100% hetero sex oriented.

About the things like buy home clothes and anything with xGold , achat have this too and i didn't leave achat to find another hetero sex non social game .

The meaning of words is that we pay for not having updates. It seems to me that you are so conetent ...

The meaning of words is that we pay for not having updates. It seems to me that you are so conetent ...

you are paying to play. nowhere does it promise you updates in any time frame. If you are complaining that the game lacks content, fair enough but any argument stating that as a subscriber you are entitled to a set number of updates or updates period isn't correct. 

Nothing wrong with emailing anyone if you have something to get off your chest, its actually better to do that over posting in forums about it. I will add that just because it may be looked at badly for some doesn't mean it is by all. 

Hetero's want more sex poses, gay folks want more same sex poses, she males or whatever want more avatar options. Nobody is ever going to be happy with every update, its just not possible. Everyone has a right to complain and everyone has a right to stick up for the devs but the strange thing is that some of the ones who claim the game is horrible are the ones playing for years and saying how bad it is for years yet still paying for it. If you really want change , hit them where it hurts, the bank account. until then why should they listen, its just hot air.

you are paying to play. nowhere does it promise you updates in any time frame. If you are complaining that the game lacks content, fair enough but any argument stating that as a subscriber you are entitled to a set number of updates or updates period isn't correct. 

Nothing wrong with emailing anyone if you have something to get off your chest, its actually better to do that over posting in forums about it. I will add that just because it may be looked at badly for some doesn't mean it is by all. 

Hetero's want more sex poses, gay folks want more same sex poses, she males or whatever want more avatar options. Nobody is ever going to be happy with every update, its just not possible. Everyone has a right to complain and everyone has a right to stick up for the devs but the strange thing is that some of the ones who claim the game is horrible are the ones playing for years and saying how bad it is for years yet still paying for it. If you really want change , hit them where it hurts, the bank account. until then why should they listen, its just hot air.

Few people agree with me I see. Evidently you all like to pay to do the same things for 2/3 months without updates. You are absolutely right in what you say. But being a developing game, we pay for development, and if you allow me I would like to be updated in whatever they do, whether they are still, or moving. As I, you, we all pay, we should be updated on periods where there are no updates, on what they do and what not. About what they could do and what they could not do. I would like to be updated as a payer of a game, which of the things that we have all proposed can be inserted and which is impossible to insert. But it seems that nobody can give us answers. I do not see moderators writing, I do not see programmers writing, I do not see anyone who cares about us, they post and disappear, and this is not fair to those who pay.

Few people agree with me I see. Evidently you all like to pay to do the same things for 2/3 months without updates. You are absolutely right in what you say. But being a developing game, we pay for development, and if you allow me I would like to be updated in whatever they do, whether they are still, or moving. As I, you, we all pay, we should be updated on periods where there are no updates, on what they do and what not. About what they could do and what they could not do. I would like to be updated as a payer of a game, which of the things that we have all proposed can be inserted and which is impossible to insert. But it seems that nobody can give us answers. I do not see moderators writing, I do not see programmers writing, I do not see anyone who cares about us, they post and disappear, and this is not fair to those who pay.

While I agree that a little more communication from Gizmo or someone would be welcome, It's very unrealistic to expect them to blog about the week to week runnings of what they do.

As has been mentioned in this thread a few times, it is what it is, a very small project with a couple of people, and you have to be realistic in your expectations in what comes with that.

While I agree that a little more communication from Gizmo or someone would be welcome, It's very unrealistic to expect them to blog about the week to week runnings of what they do.

As has been mentioned in this thread a few times, it is what it is, a very small project with a couple of people, and you have to be realistic in your expectations in what comes with that.

Well you are right on that... but they proofed otherwise. Take a look at the update side of 3dx: http://3dxchat.com/updates.html

Scroll down and look at how many pages there are. And now the thing why people complaining:

There are 35 pages of updates. And the 4 first pages are the last two years. The rest is all for the other 3 years.

At the beginning they updated nearly every day.

They can update the game in a weekly base, if they want to. And here is the problem what the most people have.

I don't think that anybody expects a weekly update anymore. That is just to much because you just can't really enjoy the updates (in my opinion).

But every month an update isn't to much to ask.

But still I like the game. I hate the lack of new content, but I stay for my friends because I don't want to miss them.

But if they are gone, I will go too. And I know that many people in this game think like me in that case.

It's just a matter of time that the game will die, if they don't show us, that they still want to support the game.

whats new: (to my current knowledge)

home editor:

- custom light settings for all daytimes, nights are dark again

- custom light source to build your own lamps

- vehicles: 

6 penis-size compensating sportcars (dodge challenger, Ford GT, a Lambo, a McLaren, and another one which surely has a fancy name but I don't know it)

a chopper

an airplane (beech kingair)

a motorboat

- 4 new patterns: tiles and shingles

- 3 stone floors in Bricks&Blocks

- Nature: 2 new rock and Ice surfaces

- Metals: rust, bronze, corrugated iron

clothing:

- a coat for the girls, nothing new for the boys

clothing:

- a coat for the girls, nothing new for the boys

Anyone else find this kind of ridiculous? I mean, girls already have so many more options compared to guys, and they go ahead and give them another clothing top? I might be in the minority of guys that actually would like more options, but not seeing anything new for us is sad. Hopefully i'm wrong.