3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Little useful window for the World Editor. Coming soon in 373 patch.

BN1027I.png

Is there any possibility of adding world co-ordination to that??

If you ever add ports you need to add them to the trigger don't you?

Another advantage is say you want a 'moon' for example in the sky, but want to stay at a certain spot or reference point without flying back and forth to set distance, and scale. It would be great to just send the moon out to a certain distance (world co-ordinates) and set distance, height and scale from your reference point world X,Y,Z.

the game isnt about building only n we have made it a building game  its a sex social game n ppl ask for more sex poses not more tool for build 

building is the opposite of social as ppl spend many hours alone building n for how long i have litteraly 40 + houses build and im a fan of building but i kinda get bored build build build  we need poses

ty

Little useful window for the World Editor. Coming soon in 373 patch.

BN1027I.png

Good afternoon, for so much time so few updates with clothes ... I understand to make new sex poses difficult and do not ask them. But I really want more variations of underwear and just clothes... Most of the population 3dx is not fond of building a room and spends a minimum of time on it ...

Gizmo can you please consider adding a little something that could allow people to make some games inside the game.

My idea is to have it so we can roll a dice.

It only needs to be a square we can put on the floor or wall that when clicked on it randomly picks a number between 1 and 6.

I saw that THX had made this and thought it a great idea, but we need a way to roll a dice for games like this, plus I feel lots of other things can be done with it.

wpkwT28.png

Gizmo can you please consider adding a little something that could allow people to make some games inside the game.

My idea is to have it so we can roll a dice.

It only needs to be a square we can put on the floor or wall that when clicked on it randomly picks a number between 1 and 6.

I saw that THX had made this and thought it a great idea, but we need a way to roll a dice for games like this, plus I feel lots of other things can be done with it.

wpkwT28.png

Dice, resetable clock (for those who like to have say 2 min. Dares) with second hand, and a spinner like the spin the bottle, would create loads of game creating opportunities.

The ability to choose one die or two dice depending on need would be great.

With two that could be numbered or have blank sides, obviously the dev's could invent a simple game themselves. Each die can have 6 actions.

Example:

Die1 Side 1:  Describe...                          Die 2 Side 1: Something Standing

Die 1, Side 2: Give..                                 Die 2 Side 2: Something Oral...

Die 1 Side 3:  Make other player do...     Die 2 Side 3: Naughty Confession

Die 1 Side 4: Lose Turn                           Die 2 Side 4: Something Quick

Etc..                                                         Etc

Etc.                                                          Etc.

*Give something oral can be as mild as a compliment or flirt - to naughty. Wide latitude so players can pick the Naughty level themselves.

Hell, I have several games made in another world to bring over - just need dice, spinner, and timer.  I'm would THINK the Devs may like a new way to be creative too. All that back end coding has to get annoying after awhile.

Yes it is. 3DXChat is a sex game. And we are now considering the possibility of creating something that will produce another revolution in the game!   B)  :ph34r:

We are considering...

the possibility of creating...

something...

that will produce... 

Wow ! Gizmo I support you, but you must admit this is soooooo dim.

Will Poetin still be president of Russia by the time this mind blowing idea might become reality ?

Love you ! Layla :P

We all play this game in various way, just switching poses is a big turn off (at least for me)

Just as irl the first impressions is the most important (for me), if you dress nice and and have a big social iq you have a bigger chance to get inside my panties :-) so let us have more clothes and mayby more social poses to reflect our personality in the game.

It is a sex game i know, but just to fuck with a lot of poses is just boring as hell. ( i know some guys that will disagree with me :))

But.... ”If you cant fuck my brain, you never reach base 2.

I think a mix of the social and the sex part of the game is the way to take it to another level.

Love u all :-)

For those willing to just use the poses that exist now - as is, it IS possible to make poses by simply aligning existing poses with a trigger  of some kind that has offset co-odinates. For those who never used offsets, offsets are X, Y, and Z axis, better understood as left/right, forward/backwards and up and down. It is a more precise way than lining up say couches, tilting them, beds whatever.  You would need to ask the dev's to have a invisible cube or invisible small object that you could add the pose animations too and when clicked on, and when the offsets are set as best as possible, you would have a 'new pose.'

There would be no inviting or 'agreeing' on positions like there is now. It would also require the use of 'ghost bots' or the animation  (that already exist). This does work, and I have made good money over the years making these for customers in another adult game for mainly threesome - ninesome group action, but it  is limited often to just a few pose changes at most. That game needed a back door approach to new poses also.

A invisible cube with attachable poses and offsets for some may be what they want. However, if you want to be able to make poses in a menu like exists now that would be a MAJOR undertaking. Animation programs to even make poses in are complex and expensive. They would need to make complex easy. No simple task.

Certainly, itwould be kewl to be able to pose make and add them to the existing menus cat like exists now - but I am highly skeptical they could do that in 3-4 months. Maybe in 3-4 years at best. It is a major undertaking.

Ask for invisible cube, or trigger box, etc... that pose scripts can be added to. You also need the ability to line things up with offset to align things up better. You also would need working bots in the world editor to test the alignments. To go in and out of editor as now would be frustration beyond belief.

This could be done in a week.

I have been thinking this over for some time and the way it could be done is by making a bunch of new single poses that can be meshed via the current invisible template system.

As most everyone would of seen by now, how people have made some custom poses already using the templates in all sorts of ways.

If you made every pose that's already in game now in a template form, but then also only one of the participants of each pose as well, you could make so many new custom poses, FFF/MMM and even 4 or more-somes, but the biggest problem is how do package it? How do you make it a thing so the general populous can easily use it after you've made it? To me, that would have to be the hardest part, not the actual editing.

And even the type of suggestion you brought up, still suffers from that same problem, as would any type of editor. How do you package it and how do you deliver it to everyone else? 

I know how it works, if you've made the custom pose you can say, you click near that, I click near this and so forth, I've seen people make pics using stick figures on the wall behind the prop, and with blue and pink dots so each know where to click, and while that's Ok for some of us playing around with it now, its not a solution for the general player base who just want some more poses to choose from.

The more I think about it the more of a logistical nightmare it becomes. :P

I am no programer. Just someone who does lots of trial and error to think outside the box. 

I'm sure the Dev's have given the idea of a pose editor a thought or two. If you think about all the effort it would take to make maybe a menu of the way the male or female avi's move regardless of another avi and what it would take to pick a avi, pic others, line them up as best you can and attach it to some trigger that mimics what exists when you click on a couch or bed, wall, etc..  I bet is possible. But think about how the hands and bodies would be better off moved in other positions to look more realistic.  It starts to sound (to me) wasted effort to make it - unless it was easy to make such a system.. Might as well just create a full editor I'd think and now you have a major undertaking..

I'm sure thry have their reasons for not accepting user created poses from others, but that seems the most logical thing to do if your caught up in other aspects of development.

Personally, I think they should consider it.  They could get the content for free and a aspiring animator could maybe get a letter of recommendation from Sexy Devil if they were really good.

That would look good in a resume for an aspiring Developer.

just my two cents.

On top of extra poses  ... in particular single, foreplay and interim poses moving from one pose to another ... a simple coherence could easily be added with a pose queue.

If you could load poses into a queue, a fluent story line could be created.

Basically hit the queue button and you go to pose one  .... hit the button again you go to pose two, then three and so forth (maybe also allow forward and backward through the queue, eg: three back to two)

Point is you can spend as much or as little time in a pose ... and with prior consent flow fluently through the fantasy. without all the agree buttons.

Extra poses could be added that may or may not used as a quick click could pass an unwanted pose by  ....

I'm sure this has been said already, but it cannot be iterated enough. Please...for the love of god...stop adding materials and objects and start adding new sex poses...this is a sex game, after all. I'm grateful for everything you do, and World Editor is excellent, but come on...the last sex poses you added were released in like 1974. It's time for new sex stuff.

Related to the new props in 373:
@gizmo: This is a good idea but it's a nightmare to use! Would it be possible to change the orientation of those props so when we use "space" to put prop on a wall, it is directly flat on the clicked wall and not perpendicular? And they should be renamed "sprites" or "decals" instead of "props" ;)

And btw, knowing you want to add decals, would be more than welcome to add letters as decals! something like 2 fonts (hand written and Verdana) with most used symbols: A-Z a-z 0-9 ?!/:;,@_+-*¨^$€£#()[]{} :D

And graffitis :P