3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

For those willing to just use the poses that exist now - as is, it IS possible to make poses by simply aligning existing poses with a trigger  of some kind that has offset co-odinates. For those who never used offsets, offsets are X, Y, and Z axis, better understood as left/right, forward/backwards and up and down. It is a more precise way than lining up say couches, tilting them, beds whatever.  You would need to ask the dev's to have a invisible cube or invisible small object that you could add the pose animations too and when clicked on, and when the offsets are set as best as possible, you would have a 'new pose.'

There would be no inviting or 'agreeing' on positions like there is now. It would also require the use of 'ghost bots' or the animation  (that already exist). This does work, and I have made good money over the years making these for customers in another adult game for mainly threesome - ninesome group action, but it  is limited often to just a few pose changes at most. That game needed a back door approach to new poses also.

A invisible cube with attachable poses and offsets for some may be what they want. However, if you want to be able to make poses in a menu like exists now that would be a MAJOR undertaking. Animation programs to even make poses in are complex and expensive. They would need to make complex easy. No simple task.

Certainly, itwould be kewl to be able to pose make and add them to the existing menus cat like exists now - but I am highly skeptical they could do that in 3-4 months. Maybe in 3-4 years at best. It is a major undertaking.

Ask for invisible cube, or trigger box, etc... that pose scripts can be added to. You also need the ability to line things up with offset to align things up better. You also would need working bots in the world editor to test the alignments. To go in and out of editor as now would be frustration beyond belief.

This could be done in a week.

If we could use the current sex poses as solo poses we would have countless possibilities for making sex toys. Also if we could make Betty do every pose (not just sex poses) on her own while we are using world editor it would make it so much easier to line the props up when making toys. I reckon these things would not be that hard to implement.

Great idea! Also I want to sort the worlds by the number of users online. And add the ability to block access to the world for players from the black list.

I don’t think you should sort rooms by player number or newly opened rooms will stay down and empty... according to tests we all did, people only come to rooms that already have players... so it’s very hard for a newly opened roop to take off ground... there is a phenomenon of zapping nowadays: Many players are just coming, visit (quickly) the room and change, without even saying “hi”.

Fun fact: When a room starts to get MANY players in, it still attracts players but many are just avoiding groups and start TP in weird places or exploring the room further/farer... :D

I also think the players number should be only visible to the host.

So you Think popularity in numbers of visitors will tell if a room is ugly or dull ? just because 100 guys fuck you doesnt meen that you are good looking !.. just saying

I never said that... Infact I think like you and something should be designed in game so interesting rooms are promoted more than “fucking” or “ugly” rooms... and by ugly I mean the default or  dull rooms.

simple  more sex poseeeeeeeee Gizmo FFF priority tho n all solved  why i say FFF priority cause no group sex for girls also for gay men not forget those also the number of female AVI in this game is wayyyyyyy bigger than male AVI and as ppl say even men play as girls so ....yes pririty to FFF pose n stability 

For me a very simple and easy function that misses for such a social + sex game is the function of changing your status when you are in the world.

Maybe Something like a 3 level :

Online = as of today

Busy = your friend see you are online. They can pm you. But they know you are busy and adapt their behaviour

Offline = you appear as offline despite you are online.

Ah wants a new feature added pwease.  RCWS or as we call eet in tha bizzniss, tha Red Cheeks Warning System.

Picture this if you will..............................youre dancing in a soopa doopa clerbs mindin ya own affairs, when who should pop their fat head in ya facij, none other than DooshyDooder. 

He walks straight up and plonks his unfashionable fat butts right next to you and does his Gorilla mating dance inches from your fine style and highly superior Dance 6. A little miffed you continue looking kools but alas DooshyD tinks hes on fia and eets only moments till hes doing tha horizontal Tango with you.

Tha Pm arrives, "Hi" you wait but that's all he says so not to be rude you reply back, "Howdee" and what follows is tha usual checklist of small talk you've done a thousand times before with his cousins. "How are you" "What are you doing" "Where ya from" and BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Mr Dubble D now sure with himself and skillz that he has gotten you to talk to him is convinced you dig heem and now pops da real question, "Wanna Dance" to which you reply "I'm already Dancing" and tha convo quickly enters the go get lost zone as anyting you say is met with resistance and an unwillingness to beweevs ya done a quick 180 on his pumping ass.

So to make all this go away ah present RCWS. With each annoying instance from Mr Lamo you can simply move your RCWS slider to tha appropriate setting highlighting tha redness of your cheekys.

On seeing tha Lavaness and firey complexion of your facij, LamoNuts will see immediately his failing agenda and quit his time wasting efforts and not bother with any red faced beeeches.

This system is bound to be pop pop so thank me meows, mail me mah Royalties and ............WoooooooooooHoooooooooooooooo!!!

Dang I'm full of such clever and genial ideas ah amaze mahselfs ah really dooos :)

Anyways mah jobbins is dunns once again and eets, all together meows

Allie Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! 

Hopefully, the ability to deco your world with others will be enabled or added as part of the mega feature coming, or a smaller patch. 

Along with clothing editor and 25 new clothing meshes, custom textures from clothing and props, kick/ban system from personal world world, room list re-ordering....

oy vay it's easy to create a list isn't it?

For me a very simple and easy function that misses for such a social + sex game is the function of changing your status when you are in the world.

Maybe Something like a 3 level :

Online = as of today

Busy = your friend see you are online. They can pm you. But they know you are busy and adapt their behaviour

Offline = you appear as offline despite you are online.

This has been missing ever since they launched the game in my opinion, that said i think the offline one should be changed to Do not disturb, the whole showing offline while being online would quickly become confusing for a lot of people i think. But thats just my opinion

Busy and Do Not Disturb are somewhat the same,if im not mistaken but i think they maybe could add a mood tab or something,like for example “Up for .....“ or ;Just looking for a Chat“ i think that would make it easier for some..but yeah the Online Statuses would be a good addition to the game..

Something else that would go into the same direction, but on the other side of interaction, are favorites in your friends list, so you better see your favorite people, and the ability to take notes about someone. it can get really hard to keep track of all the conversations you have, this could really help

We have fixed the bug with lighting on the locations (brightness change), and improved the accuracy of the positioning of objects in the World editor.

Implemented a new radio plugin and fixed some radio bugs.

cool Gizmo i hope now we dont have that radio/music bug where we visit a location n tho music is playing we dont hear unless the host press play again on radio :)

This has been missing ever since they launched the game in my opinion, that said i think the offline one should be changed to Do not disturb, the whole showing offline while being online would quickly become confusing for a lot of people i think. But thats just my opinion

Could we also have a "PLEASE DISTURB" for those of us with few friends who never talk anyway lol. (that sounded funnier in my head when the voices said it....)

We have fixed the bug with lighting on the locations (brightness change), and improved the accuracy of the positioning of objects in the World editor.

Finally fixing the radio bug, time to get a slave (or someone that wants to be one) and have them do the dance of Joy. (I have no idea what it looks like thus getting someone else to do it)  :ph34r:

That's very cool!

Please don't forget this bug: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1875-development-and-suggestions/?p=274373

You can probably find the issue with the Unity Profiler. The game activity spike only happens in World Editor every ~4 seconds (causing the camera jumps if right click is pressed and freezing particles). Whatever is the reason, it should be disabled in World Editor to avoid that problem while building (like removing the cause while building and enabling it while playing).

I'm skepitcal of a pose editor. A clothing editor is proven to exist.

Either is kewl, but I'd put my money on clothing if I was betting.

Fascinating to speculate on isn't it?

show me how you wanna rig and animate the clothes in a "simple" editor? just not possible...

Came up with suggestion not sure if it's practical or possible to implement, but would loved to be able to change objects shape. For instance if I copy a box and move it would loved to be able to change it into box with curved cut inside, or at least replace with that shape in same location. It would save a lot of time and stress from having to make new shape and try move over and align at same spot.

But don't know if it's technically possible to do but would really be helpful and remove some unnecessary build mode work load, example be if you wanted to make some round container then you could made round cylinder modify high, copy it and change top into circle same spot. This would save a lot of time from having to make circle shape move it, align it and resize it to match the bottom cylinder. Just a thought.

show me how you wanna rig and animate the clothes in a "simple" editor? just not possible...

In the same way it's done now.

It's not a question of rigging or animating that I'm aware of. This is a matter of applying textures and maps on top of maps like bmp maps for example. Been skinning UV maps for years and never once rigged or animated a texture. The .dll file already does a crude version of this. It soundss like what your talking about is uploading meshes.. which is a different story.. but can also be done and has in their Unity competator.