3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Actually they added a new lightening object you can place in your room and can be colored as well to give the surrounding area the light effect, you can place it wherever you want for better lights to your liking now.

I have to admit though, I didn't see anyone demand vehicles, but well it's a good addition anyways.. I'm not even fan of the new coat. Lol.

yes they added  but have u tried it sweetie ....no  have u seen day now that isnt same as it was ...no u havent every patch lights get worst n worst n make also graphics look worst.

i woukld gladdly go to old world light wise .

have u consider why they didnt fix the lights as it was before world editor  but rather they through the ball to us to fix lights hahahahaa.

how many monthys will it take to fix the damn lights be it day or night 

music bug maybe 

host crash maybe 

chat bug mayneeeeeeeeeeeeeee ffs we use 3d party dll to fix the chat bug 

seriously 

Bug fixes good.

Lighting improvements great.

Materials - more is always good.

Clothing - Coat for mainly beaches and warm weather scenarios??  Wouldn't swim trunks have made more sense?

Vehicle props - meh, but good.

I really think you should consider releasing the maps for the clothes and avatar bodies and letting clothes be made for at least the existing meshes. at a minimum.. Men have so few clothing options - not even swim trunks. (Can't someone put aside a few hours to make a decent pair of swim trunks at least for guys at minimum?}

I won't comment on the interactive poses, I am sure many will be screaming about that soon. :o

Bug fixes good.

Lighting improvements great.

Materials - more is always good.

Clothing - Coat for mainly beaches and warm weather scenarios??  Wouldn't swim trunks have made more sense?

Vehicle props - meh, but good.

I really think you should consider releasing the maps for the clothes and avatar bodies and letting clothes be made for at least the existing meshes. at a minimum.. Men have so few clothing options - not even swim trunks. (Can't someone put aside a few hours to make a decent pair of swim trunks at least for guys at minimum?}

I won't comment on the interactive poses, I am sure many will be screaming about that soon. :o

u say bug fixes good ...what bug fixes u mean mr THX cause all bugs are still here 0 bug fixes next light improvements u say ...more like they break even more ..next ...matterials hmm 

u say bug fixes good ...what bug fixes u mean mr THX cause all bugs are still here 0 bug fixes next light improvements u say ...more like they break even more ..next ...matterials hmm 

The more things you add to a platform the more chances there will be conflicts with other things. Their Unity competitor has shown this time and time again. Keep in mind, not all bug fixes require a new update. Sometimes they can hot fix them and those are back end things you will not see.

There is a way to air a grievances (like you think it needs more poses for instance) and a way not too.  The "I'm going to take my ball and go" approach won't work I can assure you.  They have heard that story hundreds of times.

Actually, we read everything you write here.

Do you Gizmo ? cause we didnt ask for cars ? comunity ask for FFF poses  where are they ?where ?......lemme check...........................no FFF pose ...did u just said  Gizmo " Actually, we read everything you write here.  hehehehehee 

come on now so how About FFF poses next update lets say in 3-4 weeks top :) since the females avi  are way more than males here lesbians Bi futa sissys whatever so way more females 

U CAN DO IT :)

Aliviax, you need to calm the fuck down sweety, no one is kissing anyone ass, I appreciate anything added, as I'm sure many others will do, I'm happy with the new materials and objects, that gives us more options to make better rooms as builders, the lights can be fixed now even better with the new light object. So chill out.

Gizmo, can you and 3dx dev team consider fixing this bug in world editor please? It's been painful for me and I'm sure it is for the other builders too.

Its super annoying I think it must have to be something to do with a minimum object size and some type of grid/rounding being forced on objects.

Aliviax, you need to calm the fuck down sweety, no one is kissing anyone ass, I appreciate anything added, as I'm sure many others will do, I'm happy with the new materials and objects, that gives us more options to make better rooms as builders, the lights can be fixed now even better with the new light object. So chill out.

can be fixed ? hmmm by adding a ton of lightsource n open the door to the lag fest ?

i know cause im a builder with some of the best rooms 3dx has seen 

u know previous sun light gave a nice color in skin n graphics look good now it DOESNT .

if ur the kind that pays for mansion n deliver u paper house n ur happy its ur problem "sweetie"

im not that kind !!!

now to the point  is it so hard to make lights as it were before worl editor cause i remeber both day n night were good now it isnt !!!

game was good color ,light day night wise before world editor  now its all broken .

saying all is good when its not u dont help on making this game better 

I think this is a nice update the lighting is way better and the props will be useful I think that they will save performance and also are objects that are not really possible to make with the current world editor. I am not sure about the coat though it doesn't seem up to the same level as the rest of the clothing and it seems to only work with a limited range of body types with the bottom two buttons popping through in most cases.  Overall this is a really nice update though I think. 

alright i think we all need to take a few steps back and take a deep breath in, we can atleast say this they came with something, not what we wanted but thats is that.

Yelling at the devs like Gizmo or Lisa won't help a single bit.

Gizmo said they read everything we write, How many post is that again? oh right its alot in maybe in just a talk of a few seconds there can pop 10 maybe even 20 Forum posts thats new maybe even more who knows.

Like look aint here to hold a hand over the devs here.

Cause hell i'm kinda sad that there aint nothing new for the guys lately and i'm just talking about clothings. i know the biggest part of avi's thats inside of 3dx is female and ofcouse they deserve to get stuff, but i will say that the guys does too even if we aint as many as there is females.

Guess thats all i kinda have to say here there might come more lol

Anyways

Peace (^.^)-V

It is fantastic, adding vehicles for the show is not a bad idea, but I admit it wasn't necessary. Still, it was definitely not worth all the fuss you are making about it, that of course if you were really messing with the world editor. but according to your attitude, I can easily say you didn't, and you are being a normal person who wants poses, clothes and more sexual content which is understandable, as I always say "You can't make everyone happy.", but I'm grateful for the update and every update and patch we get.

Gran Turismo?...

Blegh the cars are just decorative... <_<

Yes, we as comunty asked for cars.. and yes.. we asked for a "More dark night".. others for a "more clear one"... and is done now..

Yes... they read what we post ...

Shemale penis?..

strapons?...

3Somes?...

Caves?...

POV?...

Day/night change sistem?...

and a bulding tool smilar to the sketchup?

Since 2014 i started We all asked/posted for it.. and now is done.. I say Thanks... "and i Keep smiling"... :lol:

This post turned into a "trolling circus" and everybody knows me, i'm not sarcastic either a complain 24/7 person.. but... This update dissapointed a few? maybe.. but is not the last one, and in my opinion a GREAT UPDATE would be if...

This Cars. Bike, Plane and Boat would be updated not just as furniture... but as PIECES OF COTHING... cappable to be weared in any room and increase double or triple the movement speed... walking or ruuning... Give capacity to Fly... or move over the water faster..

Grand Turismo?.. better a GTA V!... :P

nahh Second life, IMVU, Twinity.. games like that, use cars as "patch" over the body and you can run faster... this can be upgraded and fixed in the next update.. or... YES!! the corrupt Dll may add it... lets see who make it first... ;)

Considering Builders are making bigger and bigger scenarios everytime... cars are gonna be needed... think about it

Kisses 4U all

Jessi out

People will never be satisfied. You ask for more props, objects and materials, clothes, and for the lighting system to be fixed. And then it gets added/fixed only for people to complain about how they didn't want that. Literally, the only thing that wasn't added this update was a type of pose.

I've been in quite a few online communities and this is just about one of the whiniest group of people I've ever seen. If the updates stress you out to the point where you're throwing a temper tantrum, then quit subscribing to the game.

Personally, having read so many requests for animations and clothes made for so long, it's understandable how updates over last year may be lacking to them.

If you think about it, a few poses isn't enough to complete the great ideas of pool, wall, FFF, FFM, FMM, etc etc. Etc...

Around 68 need to be made just so there is at minimum a dozen for each combo/prop set. That isnt even if adding some to pole dance, adding lap dance, regular dances, non-sexual....then you are over 100.

The question I have is "what is the likelyhood a small team can create this many and create new clothing and new concepts" on top of that??