3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

we have had people threatening class action law suits, hostile takeovers and mass anarchy due to a server being down for a couple days. I think the serious barometer reached critical mass long ago.

Er...the hostile takeover comment in the server down thread was a joke! Hardly serious!!

I personally would like to see a sex pose for m/f on a table or counter top, from sitting oral to laying back anything goes. I would also love to see a spead eagle pose for a BDSM cross. Oh and can any one tell me why the BDSM furniture is not available for everyone to use, after all this is a sex game. Sure would like to see more BDSM furniture & poses as well.

Hi Gizmo!
It's a pleasure to finally see 3dx updated, with things that only the interior designers use ...
For 2019, could you ask the developers of the game if they can put things that we would all like and not just things that drag only ahead of a 3dx stay?

Thank you

How about Diving from a springboard script?

spin the bottle script?

volleyball script?

to be added in world editor...

and how about props from all official places like sin or saloon or anything else like alcohol bottles, cocktails, wall pictures, home stuff, other props and deco's to be added in editor?

this will save polygon amount of primitives...

I Agree, New Props and Textures will low down the amount of objets in game, specially for the one who built fences with grids and things like that.

My Mannor went down 300Kb!! just by the replacement of the Fence at my Tenis Field... :lol:

Xi7o728.png

And That Door, may be a "Test" yet, but for me is working pretty fine, and is something we asked since this World Editor came up, you just need to add the capacity to "Close/Unlock"  for owners or friends later... ;)

so for this Update i really wanna say...

Thank You Guys!!!

you did it Great... ^_^

For the connection problems hope you fix them soon, because the more ppl connected to see whats up.. the less can connect later, and that is happening also more often too.... :P

And I Really Hope you consider what we keep asking Posts Up, for example the "Soft Penis"...

In 2014 there was a feature existing in game, i don't know why you removed it, we had it sitting, or laid down the floor and i Remember one in the couch too, and just add the option to make it "soft or hard" at will.

QWLx4Eh.png

Just Bring it Up Again, There is a Lot of Things we Already HAVE in some areas or in the past of the game and we are not capplable to use in the editor, or in the regular gameplay.

You Are Doing Good now, Updates come up more often, just pay attention to the connection problems and thats it... :D

Hugs'n Kisses 4U!!!

How about Diving from a springboard script?
spin the bottle script?
volleyball script?
to be added in world editor...

and how about props from all official places like sin or saloon or anything else like alcohol bottles, cocktails, wall pictures, home stuff, other props and deco's to be added in editor?

this will save polygon amount of primitives...

Please, just add little useful things on the home editor.

Rather, it supports our battle to have an editor's poses and clothes.

And I Really Hope you consider what we keep asking Posts Up, for example the "Soft Penis"...

In 2014 there was a feature existing in game, i don't know why you removed it, we had it sitting, or laid down the floor and i Remember one in the couch too, and just add the option to make it "soft or hard" at will.

But please don't make it so big when it soft. It's almost as big as hard, or even equal. It looks very weird. 

Do we need to change the thread title to upcoming updates 2019? 

I still want more character customization, more clothing options, and more character slots.

And more to do in game too.  Maybe mini-games like checkers, backgammon, dice, cards, when you sit at tables in clubs and bars.  That would be cool!

I would like to see the developers of this game post a notification in the login section of 3DXChat when they are going to do their updates or any updating at all. This is or would be a common courtesy to all of your loyal players and fans of this game.

@gottaGo maybe you guys do not mind wearing the same clothes and the same hairstyle for many years, but after a year I'd like to change my hairstyle or have new clothes  :wub: 

Everyone is over 18 years old and must know how to control his credit card each decides what he buys or not on the Internet the majority of my friends who are in the game and there are many agree with me that it is not normal that there is no store to buy clothes accessories and something else for the game.

@gottaGo maybe you guys do not mind wearing the same clothes and the same hairstyle for many years, but after a year I'd like to change my hairstyle or have new clothes  :wub: 

Everyone is over 18 years old and must know how to control his credit card each decides what he buys or not on the Internet the majority of my friends who are in the game and there are many agree with me that it is not normal that there is no store to buy clothes accessories and something else for the game.

Would be a good way to spend those usefull XGolds too... just saying

The issue is not having enough updates. And recently things are evolving, there is like an update a month with some content.

Why was there less updates ? Because they had to rework the whole server part. If they need to add a shop features, what do you think will happen ? Another year without any consistent updates.

After that, let's imagine the game turn free and every features need to be bought separately. You would need to pay much more, but all the people who don't care too much about clothes and stuff and will play for free won't bring any money (because yes, that's the hidden part of your speech : let us able to play for free). Less money -> Less updates. You will have even less content but you will need to pay more for it. Great. Also their business will depend on what people buy, so they will focus on what sell the best. Too bad for the others.

I don't see how this wouldn't kill the game. I'm honestly really happy to pay once and be able to access everything, and, looking at how great the world editor is, i prefer to bet on some clothes or poses editor for the future, rather than being some milking cow who will play with the credit card in the left hand, because the community can do an amazing job and that would mean much more content in the end.

I would finish by adding that i'm sure a lot of people think like you, and it's not a surprise that you have a lot of friends thinking the same way, most people tend to surround them with people like tham. But i don't think the majority of people would agree with you. Fortunately, seeing how things tend to be on the forum, this place isn't a democracy hehe.