3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Gizmo or Lisa really need to look at what can be done with this....

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/animations/dance-mocap-collection-102966

All the dances have stop/start positions where they can be made to have moves flow on from previous moves, meaning dance routines can be done.

For $60, likely $48 for SGD as I feel sure they would be PRO members of Unity, they can get a large collection of different types of dances.

All they need to do is make each separate move/loop selectable for the next move such as they do with the pole dances.

Then we would be able to create our own dance routines.

I love MoCap I have A LOT of their dances on IMVU

Ten cents, that was the price of Action Comics #1, ten cents. On ebay there was an auction that sold that once .10 cent comic for $3,207,852. The price of an item does not matter, how you use it where you use it, that matters. Not so long ago we made floors out of tables, who knows the price of the tables, the rooms were priceless. 

Ten cents, that was the price of Action Comics #1, ten cents. On ebay there was an auction that sold that once .10 cent comic for $3,207,852. The price of an item does not matter, how you use it where you use it, that matters. Not so long ago we made floors out of tables, who knows the price of the tables, the rooms were priceless. 

But eets a chair, and one we could make ourselves in WE and out of all tha things we could have why oh why are we getting a chair is mah question. Tha price is an after joke. Maybeh just maybeh this very chair will sell fo 3.2 million on Ebay one day but until then eets a 2 dolla chair that's just a chair, will neva be a floor or a club but just a chair with more legs than eets price tag :P

It's funny you mentioned making floors out of tables, guess who was the 1st to do that.

Also do you remember that they use to be able to overlap, where we could make dance floors with no holes from the tables because the collision points were set that way that we could overlap enough to do so.

That was before the dll hacks came out.

It may have been a coincidence, but trying to get Gizmo to give us something to make floors from I mentioned in this forum that people that came here from other games were laughing at us having to do that.

Then around 3 days later with the very next update he had changed the collision points so we could no longer overlap them, rooms we had where we had made those floors went all stuffed up and any floors we tried to make after that could only be done with holes.

That was until Rochies mod.

So we pushed like hell to get the something to replace it, something we could make dance floors from, Chilles showed some blocks and we all pushed like hell to get them and we did.

But you are right, it is not the price, it is more the items he is adding and the lack of attention to what is asked for and what trends show is needed.

If you are not in 3DXChat just for sex, or to be a DJ, or to be a builder, what is there ?

Sure you make friends, but not everyone finds that easy, lots don't, especially the ones that have communication problems through either lack of confidence or language barriers.

You go to parties, click once to dance and chat.

You go to the beach and sit and chat.

Everything is based on being able to chat with people, the fun comes from that mostly.

It didn't bother me as I can talk peoples heads off, but there are a lot that just cannot fit in because of it.

How many times have things like some sort of dice or mini games been asked for.

The dice is something very simple that could be added that would make a huge difference to what people could create to make fun for everyone.

The dance animations need to be more interactive, more dances where we dance together that aren't so personal as our couples dance may open doors for people to do things things together, where they don't have to be someone so close and personal.

One of the most successful updates, arguably the most successful, was the one where we got the 4 dances, I think 5,6.7 and 8. where not only were the dances much better than we had, they also let guys and girls be able to finally sinc dance together.

I am one of the people that pushed hardest for things to be done to be able to build decent rooms.

He gave us the world editor and it is great.

But now what is needed are things that allow for better interaction, the game relies far to heavily on chat.

Ah agree with Twiggy.

What peeps dont realize, or maybeh they do ah dunno is that all this social interaction between peeps thru varied activities hilps them to form some kind of connection. When they connect in a fun way eets a lot easier to interact.

Some consider this game like a brothel, with only one purpose and end game, sex. No need fo other activities eets "A Sex Game" or what they means is eets a Brothel and im here to engage in tha obvious, no need to form a connection, no need fo foreplay, no need fo anticipation. Eets like a transaction, im here, youre here, eets a sex game so lets play.

Others come at eet from a RL perspective. You go on a date, you laugh and chat you get to know each other a bit, you enjoy each others company with in an activity that only heightens tha expectation and excitement of wot might follow, eets undetermined maybeh unexpected but eets a bonus to tha fun you already are having.

This game would benefit from more activities, ah tinks tha drama here is caused on tha most part from boredom. 

Bored players eventually leave, bored players tell their frands or new players, eet gets boring and new players find out eet indeed does and tell their frands and other new players. Eets not exactly a recipe fo growth.

If ah was a Dev, which im not, but if ah was ah would be inventing new ways to capture peoples attentions. 

Like a perfume, 

Tha Top notes: Also called tha head notes. Tha scents that are perceived immediately on application of a perfume.  They form a persons initial impression of a perfume and thus are very important in tha selling of a perfume. Like tha Sex is in this Game.

Tha Middle notes: Also referred to as heart notes. Tha scent of a perfume that emerges just prior to tha dissipation of tha top note. Tha middle note compounds form the "heart" or main body of a perfume. Like tha Frandships made in tha game.

Tha Base notes: Tha scent of a perfume that appears close to the departure of tha middle notes. Tha base and middle notes together are tha main theme of a perfume. Base notes bring depth and solidity to a perfume. Activities and fun that everyting else is based upon in tha game.

Ah see eets this way fo 3DXChat...... ta smell sweet and last a long time eet needs different elements that support each other and keeps everyone smellin da roses :P

Morgaine with cheat engine, and NOT you. Guy is a genius. No Twiggy I am not referring to you as a male, I am talking about Morgy, but in your case if the very large shoe fits, then wear it.

Why is it there always has to be someone come in with this crap.

What has you people wanting to always try to say I am a guy, what have I done to have anyone think that.

I am who I say I am and I know all of you say what you say to just try piss me off.

As far as your claim that Morgaine did the 1st floors using cheat engine you are also full of crap.

You didn't need any cheats to make the floors when I 1st started doing so, you could do so because the collision settings on tables allowed you to do so.

So if Morgaine used a cheat to do so, it was well after lots of us were already making floors from tables where no cheat was needed.

Plus there are lots of the long time players remember my 1st dance floors, stages and tables inside cages using the poles, and know I was the 1st to do them.

So try to call me a guy all you want, and also try to say I am full of crap about the dance floors, there are plenty of people know better.

Plus I have always been Twiggy, how many names have you had, how many accounts have you had deleted from the forum, how many times have you had to re create yourself in the game through doing crappy things that made it so people wanted nothing to do with you.

Attack me all you want, my reputation will always remain intact, where as all you do by going me is further tarnish your own.

• 4 weeks later...

bfcjpd.png

Sadly, quality has significantly deteriorated.

That dress does look like a garbage bag. I mean honestly it does.Maybe with a texture it wouldn't look as bad, but the creases are far too big and in the wrong areas. It really does look like a formless garbage bag she is wearing..

The new chair pose is a great idea, but the guy sits there like some cigar store Indian. Rigid and emotionless. Must be a terrible BJ to look like that. Her head doesn't even move much she just doggies back and forth.

The female in the pool pose 21 position patch (another great idea)  looks off to the side like she is bored. Her face never changes.

The Threesome in the 21 position patch is far too fast an animation. The guy giving oral looks like he is trying to start a fire in her ass by rubbing his face fast enough - like two sticks trying to start a campfire.

The pole Oral (again, another great idea -seriously)  is ridiculously fast also. Is he in a hurry? Is he also starting to rub a fire between her legs?

Great ideas, disappointing execution. Past poses were made far better. Is there someone new making poses?. These seem amateur compared to past poses.

bfcjpd.png

Sadly, quality has significantly deteriorated.

That dress does look like a garbage bag. I mean honestly it does.Maybe with a texture it wouldn't look as bad, but the creases are far too big and in the wrong areas. It really does look like a formless garbage bag she is wearing..

The new chair pose is a great idea, but the guy sits there like some cigar store Indian. Rigid and emotionless. Must be a terrible BJ to look like that. Her head doesn't even move much she just doggies back and forth.

The female in the pool pose 21 position patch (another great idea)  looks off to the side like she is bored. Her face never changes.

The Threesome in the 21 position patch is far too fast an animation. The guy giving oral looks like he is trying to start a fire in her ass by rubbing his face fast enough - like two sticks trying to start a campfire.

The pole Oral (again, another great idea -seriously)  is ridiculously fast also. Is he in a hurry? Is he also starting to rub a fire between her legs?

Great ideas, disappointing execution. Past poses were made far better. Is there someone new making poses?. These seem amateur compared to past poses.

Agree.

That dress ill neva wear, lately tha decisions on clothes we are getting are a joke, seriously, ah appreciate tha 6K and 6 days we got but all tha clothes that have trickled out lately are so terribads eet leaves meh ta believe no one is making anyting fo this game anymore.

These are just Unity Store cheap bargain bin sale items. Poses are also like rehashed poses of what we already have mostly. But tha clothes tha clothes sheeshers talk about bad taste, id hate to see wot tha devs wear in RL ROFL.