3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Hi!

I have started decoing some in 3DXChat (Would prefer to make outfits don't care for deco.  :P), but I think it would be nice if we could leave a property we built open so others could continue to play there without it closing when we have to log off. I haven't made my first one public yet but soon.

I have seen property owners need to log off with many people in their rooms. How many of the people in the room decide to log off too, I can't help but wonder.

It would be nice if there were a way to keep it open after logging off.

3DX definitely needs more clothes, hair styles, accessories, tats.... etc.... etc....... etc........

If only they gave us The UV maps to the clothes already made so we could make different variations. We both could probably modify a few we have made for Curio already fairly quickly to the 3DX UV maps.

I was hoping the patch would have been out by now, but I think that its clear it will be the end of the year update, so I don't expect if before the start of December. Its a bit disappointing if that is the case, since it really doesn't add anything new or interesting like there has been in the past, and we have already seen most of the new stuff in it.

shutterstock_362369420.jpg

at least u got company while waiting :D

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Do your doot-y. Keep 3DX spooky.

qglTmGD.jpg?fb

Or keep it updated for that matter. I thought the live server would get the new stuff shortly after the test server was closed.

100 pages of complete nothing.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Why do we have to read this on Twitter ? Why does Gizmo not use his/her own forum to keep us informed ? Just me saying...

no need to worry sweetie since there are ppl like me n others that bring the news here :)

twitter is a massive social network platfom so ppl use to tell there first all the lates news and after to forums etc 

surely soon will come here also 

Erm... nothing against new stuff. But and I say big BUT:

I would prefer clothes, tattoos, piercings, bdsm stuff or even hairstyles over MORE fucking world editor Stuff.

Not to mention poses and I mean more then the few new ones we got to see on the testserverthingy.

No offense but tone done the world stuff and focus on something else especially what people asked for since years.

I think her point is news about an update should be posted in that games official forums before its posted on an outside social media site so the members of the game know these things and dont have to go to twitter to get them. While its fine that people posted the news here from twitter, It should be posted here to alert the actual paying members whats coming or not coming.

u know how this works its PR 

Honestly the twitter is barely used a lot of people would never check that. There also is one more chair on twitter that hasn't been posted in the thread yet. I think the chairs are neat though, and the office like one seems to even have a new pose that goes with it. I wonder how the foot rest works with it maybe just another prop?

DrBaOr0W4AIkRrN.jpg