3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

brace ur selfs  :D 

sweet gizmo dont want to suddenly drop an update n ppl get heart attack with those 22 awesome new sex poses new landscapes and the new upgraded server  :D 

soon but first u have to get used the idea that the update is arround the corner all u have to do is keep starring that corner  :D 

brace ur selfs  :D 

sweet gizmo dont want to suddenly drop an update n ppl get heart attack with those 22 awesome new sex poses new landscapes and the new upgraded server  :D 

soon but first u have to get used the idea that the update is arround the corner all u have to do is keep starring that corner  :D 

Trust me i know

Whatever you guess into motivations of Gizmo, I see this: Again no Halloween pumpkins update, last Christmas not any public Christmas tree. We had such things in the past, we had updates have in shorter intervals. I accept the WE was a major update but not any little things in several months, like that awful clothes from April? So it is less for the same money.

I draw the obvious conclusion out of this. But everyboy may rate on his or her own what taking care of users or neglecting things mean.

And that was enough forum again since weeks.

Fucken Hell people, we got the tools to make a fucken parties that used to involve hundreds of tables, THANK YOU Gizmo, dragons using wall separators were a bitch to make. So the guy in charge did not make plans to make a Halloween Party like Achilles used to do ( I fucken miss Achilles too). But hell how many asked or suggested it to him, so he was a dick, asshole, shit turd in the past, if you want a party suggest to him, slam his fucken skull with suggestions so his lazy ass talks to Gizmo about making an official 3DX party, if not, use World Editor make a room as your favorite DJs to play and ask your friends to come. 

On a side note, Natsumi, Ukari and the former PandoraVonSayalin with a load of friends thank you for making a party in a room started by my old main avi, RobPathfinder.. To hear so many talented DJs was a blast, to see people enjoy themselves was a sight to remember. People enjoyed the room before the Crash Ukari had, and the crash Natsumi encountered, something I hope Gizmo looks into stopping, room crashes.

I am not in communications with Gizmo nor Lisa (never even met her on the game), just understand that great graphic games take time, patience and they do listen, if they think the idea is good and you give them time. Besides do we stay for the game itself or the friends we meet here? 

I stay due to the people I have met, but that is my reason for staying or leaving. Otherwise I go blow shit up on Ghost Recon.. Or get blown in a bad way, aka nonsexual going out with a bang. 

Exactly. There was a ton of Halloween parties, but if there is still a desire to have an official 3DX gotta talk, not to Gizmo here but the one that runs the radios in the game. Start bugging him 2 months the earliest, 1 month to work on him and one month for him to give Gizmo time. 

whats the difference in a official 3dx party ? that was in another era when we had houses made on tables so the need for a nice club was needed .

we dont have that need now ppl build and open their rooms n have parties .

but all this talk is not about that hehe its just a smoke screen on why the update is not here etc .

i will say do u want a dast update with bugs n glitches n all kind of bad stuff or a update that is nicely done ?

if ur like me that want things to work u will wait like noting happened :) come on be a lil patience sweet lovely ppl of 3dx .

hang out with ur friends do some parties meeet new ppl n update will come :)

It would be beneficial if 3DX had official events hosted by a team of volunteers they accepted.

Such a team would need at least one experienced Deco to create official themed events, a DJ who talks and can engage, and up to a half dozen greeters/spammers to generate interest. The team should be able to give out official prizes (such as a months free membership or a few) to winners of whatever the contest in the event was.

I'd also argue, they need a special free account 3dx provided the accepted volunteers that when the typed the color was specific to only members of the team (perhaps a shade of blue). The team needs some type of kewl tag after their name also in the Chat color Sara_Sexidevil, jim_Sexydevil, wanker_Sexidevil, etc. For example.

There would need to be a leader of the team who had access to the devs for whatever needed contact was required, could have access to official 3dx properties streams to change them for events, etc..

In conclusion, I firmly believe this could provide a new 'depth' to an official presence.

Hi!

I have started decoing some in 3DXChat (Would prefer to make outfits don't care for deco. :P), but I think it would be nice if we could leave a property we built open so others could continue to play there without it closing when we have to log off. I haven't made my first one public yet but soon.

I have seen property owners need to log off with many people in their rooms. How many of the people in the room decide to log off too, I can't help but wonder.

It would be nice if there were a way to keep it open after logging off.