3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

I think Tanya's Dirty Sluts, forgot the rest of the name still had the most people in a room at the same time. But she did host the room when it was begin, make her own club when she could and altered it as she pleased. People gave her a hard time for her success instead of praising her on being a great hostess and creative builder. But she never put Orgy or BBC on her room's name. 

Tanya wasn't a builder. She copied the NC that was all lol

well from my experience n from what i see

new ppl that start hosting rooms ofc they dont want to have their rooms empty 

and when their rooms fill they feel good like woow i have said ppl in my room etc 

you do this for sometime then u get bored .

personaly i did all that  opened hundrends of rooms got hundrends of ppl  n to be honest felpt good to see my room be succesful many months back but i got bored im lazy now hosting took all my energy cause i nevr run a room on auto pilot 

i welcomed each peson that came i gave lots of hugs to make ppl feel warm n welcomed .

been there done that n lemme tell u this ....evryone cares about filling her/his room if they tell u otherwise they lie , everyone deep down wants the crowed  i also did n got the crowed not ashamed to say it its not a big deal  but eventualy u get bored open everyday all time etc .

now im just being lazy visiting other rooms liustening to music i like or dj or build 

i found other stuff do instead open daily /weekly 

now if u ask me to host my 1st thought is ...omg im so lazy to open anything hahah i just wanna just chill somewhere.

teiggy also has a point that newer host cant see n understand that cause they are kinda ish thirsty hehe till they eventually be in that place n see how it is n then they relax n find more stuff to do .

my conclusion is that ppl must go thu this they have to do the cycle or else they wont understand .

i play 16 months have seen it all from the top and what u see .... well its not big deal . 

You cant eat or taste fame from being top room it has no value 

The only value ive seen n felt deep down is when i dj n see ppl love my music .

i will not remeber after long time that i had 120 or w/e numbers in my room 

i will only remeber that i had fun djing n was feeling full n content watching ppl have fun with my music 

but thats just me  ;) 

well from my experience n from what i see

new ppl that start hosting rooms ofc they dont want to have their rooms empty 

and when their rooms fill they feel good like woow i have said ppl in my room etc 

you do this for sometime then u get bored .

personaly i did all that  opened hundrends of rooms got hundrends of ppl  n to be honest felpt good to see my room be succesful many months back but i got bored im lazy now hosting took all my energy cause i nevr run a room on auto pilot 

i welcomed each peson that came i gave lots of hugs to make ppl feel warm n welcomed .

been there done that n lemme tell u this ....evryone cares about filling her/his room if they tell u otherwise they lie , everyone deep down wants the crowed  i also did n got the crowed not ashamed to say it its not a big deal  but eventualy u get bored open everyday all time etc .

now im just being lazy visiting other rooms liustening to music i like or dj or build 

i found other stuff do instead open daily /weekly 

now if u ask me to host my 1st thought is ...omg im so lazy to open anything hahah i just wanna just chill somewhere.

teiggy also has a point that newer host cant see n understand that cause they are kinda ish thirsty hehe till they eventually be in that place n see how it is n then they relax n find more stuff to do .

my conclusion is that ppl must go thu this they have to do the cycle or else they wont understand .

i play 16 months have seen it all from the top and what u see .... well its not big deal . 

You cant eat or taste fame from being top room it has no value 

The only value ive seen n felt deep down is when i dj n see ppl love my music .

i will not remeber after long time that i had 120 or w/e numbers in my room 

i will only remeber that i had fun djing n was feeling full n content watching ppl have fun with my music 

but thats just me  ;) 

That was my moment of honesty 

dont ask me later ill refuse all i said hahahaha :D  :D 

As someone who has only been trying the test server for a short time I will say I'm both excited to see the updates go live but also will be sad when the test site closes.  I think one way to bring new folks in would be to offer some kind of permanent "try before you buy" option.

As someone who has only been trying the test server for a short time I will say I'm both excited to see the updates go live but also will be sad when the test site closes.  I think one way to bring new folks in would be to offer some kind of permanent "try before you buy" option.

its 10k -20k dollars per month for a server so cant be perma free

most ppl get the year sub that is arround 7 euro per month n that means sexgamedevill dont get enough money to support both new content n free servers :)

Sexgamedevil in order to keep the game quality to maximum n as we know has the best graphics out there and also friendly cheap subscriptions year wise seems to have slower updates cause fewer personel works gizmo do much personal work n so doeas lisa n that is what keeps game to have friendly offers for the quality graphics that has .

its simple math if u count how much a server cost to rent or buy that can hold thousands maint expenses electricity affiliates money conversions n many more Gizmo belive me he is not rich he is just a fan he loves this game n tryies everything to keep it good n going for many years to come :)

most ppl get the year sub that is arround 7 euro per month n that means sexgamedevill dont get enough money to support both new content n free servers :)

I'm not asking for it to be permanently free. I'm asking for a way for people to try before they subscribe. Most games and software allow for this.

I am sure the servers don't cost anywhere close to that amount, and the cost is almost certainly based on usage. The amount the devs are paying is likely closer to one thousandth the amount you listed. The link shows the cost of hosting for unity games. The devs may not be hosting it on the unity servers, but it likely gives a good idea of the cost of the server.

https://unity3d.com/unity/features/multiplayer

If you look at the number of subscriptions, and the expenses there is no doubt in my mind that the devs are not lacking in money to add new content if they chose too.  

My guess is he is saving this update to the main server to be the big update in December, just before the yearly discount is offered.

Maybe will add a few more poses and such.

But he just may find this update may have the reverse effect as there are a lot don't like that the game will be more for the gamers.

My opinion is there will definitely be some that will leave, some have already.

There will be others that will just go to a monthly sub to see what happens, with some of them deciding to leave after time.

I can't see where there would be many people that haven't played or have played before and left that would think like wow, this game is for me now, maybe there will be some, but if that is what attracts them they wouldn't be the type I would like to play with.

This is unless he has woken up that taking away the full account ignore is a big mistake and has done something about keeping it.

Really, wow, I wasn't there at that time last year and didn't know that.

I can't see why he would do that, he would have to know how much the Halloween objects meant to people, everyone always looked forward to them.

I still remember my 1st Halloween, it was so much fun.

One thing I've noticed from those who came over from a couple of the older worlds and tried the test server is, they have lost interest in it even though it's free and returned to their paid worlds instead.

That isn't a good sign.

everyone knows why there is not a mass of people subscribing to 3dxchat. I invite 5 friends to me to come on the games,almost all have already tested SL / IMVU. ( the two best known ). they subscribed 1 month, after 1 month they does not renew. why ? Because of the lack of content, because 3DX don't have creator system that all ppl from the communiy of the game can create content for the game. there is no need to look for what is needed for 3dx attracts more people. i tried also to invite friend who are creator on ivmu and say no because they can't create content on 3dx. all told me, 3dx has no content because it is the developer who adds content. they also told me that 3dx has by far better graphics than imvu or sl and if thy add creator system they will come to 3dx and say that probably SL and imvu will die slowly because 3dx would have finally become better.

it is useless to release 5 new poses every 6 months / 1 year, it will not make more people want to come. but I'm sure the fact that not a lot of ppl talks about a creative system it's because they are afraid that children / immature person could come on 3dx if 3dx become better and can compete with imvu and SL. Or, you think that it is impossible and that developers should redevelop the game from scratch to be able to make such system.

Premier Data centers like Soflayer.com charge $2000 a month in unmetered bandwidth, plus other costs amounting to no more than another $1500 a month. As a long term data center Customer, it is likely Sexydevil gets a better yearly deal and may own their server box in a rack outright for less.

One thing I've noticed from those who came over from a couple of the older worlds and tried the test server is, they have lost interest in it even though it's free and returned to their paid worlds instead.

That isn't a good sign.

i havent tried it at all. for 1 new blowjob pose? not worth the download.

That isn't a good sign.

A different perspective. Made the leap from Achat where I was a freebie for well over a year. Never committed enough to pay the sub. $$$'s never being the reason. When word spread of the 3dx free beta test ofc I took advantage. Two days later I am  a full annual subscription member. No brainer. What this world lacks in pixelated sex poses is more than compensated everywhere else. From forum to World Editor.  :D