3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Now you hide under an alt? LoL 'Developer'.

If you go in most, you will find it's just a shocking name to draw people in, but are 95% dance clubs.

Your arguement is invalid.

btw, funny how the "pup " got your  forum account you made banned, ehh?    rumour has it at least ;)  You seem upset because i logged in and posted facts, not made up facts with no data. No need to thank me, i am here to educate. My job is done for the night

Now if you will excuse me, im going to pout because shops will never be in 3dx. Night all

I havn't clue what your babbling about or care.

But you having to hide under an alt and have no clue what your talking about is funny as hell. (Lol)

Let me edit and add too.

Until you show proof your a staff Developer in IMVU I will consider you an old man who thinks of himself as a "Big Fish" in a small pond.

Yes, it is amusing.

I don't think that's true maybe right now on the main server. It does seems like a decent number of colders and people just into sex rooms and poses have moved to the test server, but I am sure it wont last. Still I think the game is less social then it was a few years ago at least it feels like that to me.

i think it has always been less social. Ive been here over 5 years and from the day i started seems game was always splintered into groups. that will never change as long as we have a 3dx.    This place has never been that trusting  towards new folks. Not much different than other games of the same type except you hear about it more here because its a smaller community and with world chat, its more open. peoples drama etc gets thrown out for public consumption 

I havn't clue what your babbling about or care.

But you having to hide under an alt and have no clue what your talking about is funny as hell. (Lol)

Let me edit and add too.

Until you show proof your a staff Developer in IMVU I will consider you an old man who thinks of himself as a "Big Fish" in a small pond.

Yes, it is amusing.

you seem angry, you mad bro?    i suggest real life sex, wouldnt be so uptight or maybe even yoga.   you seem very easy to get angry, no wonder the trolls have made you a play thing. im off now, be careful, high blood pressure from anger is real

you-mad-bro.png

you seem angry, you mad bro? i suggest real life sex, wouldnt be so uptight or maybe even yoga. you seem very easy to get angry, no wonder the trolls have made you a play thing

Listening to you babble is funny as hell.

I've seen people pretend to be other than they are, but you take the cake.

When you tried to use a alt to bolster your arguement it was easy to figure out you are a fake and charlatan.

Sorry to have outed you. I'm sure you would have remained a Big Fish, if you could back up your claims.

Edit: I will let you stew on that. I just hope you don't have an aneurysm.

good night maxxipad. as far as me being an alt, prove it :lol:   If its like anything else you seem to spout facts that have no data to prove they are facts. just a bunch of lip service. im not shocked. next thing you know you will say every other game has millions of users.... oh wait, nevermind

Sleep well Old Man.

I'll end civil.

Most of tha rooms are named a certain way to attract peeps in, hence tha sexually flavoured title Derps! Most peeps use this tactic, those that are trying to get numbers know how a title can pursuade patrons to visit their room. Some builders/hosts don't care about this and will name their room differently. Ah tinks most of us already know this.

Tha majority of rooms cater to all types of players. Firstly Moosak "Music" Toons, Beats wotevs ya call them are in almost every room, peeps like toons. Moosak means Dancing, a dance floor because guess wot, we have dances and peeps dance to toons so wowz theres another option most rooms have.

So we have tha Moosak, tha Dance Floor and peeps dancing, pretty basic and wide spread. Added to this is any sexual accessory, bed, BDSM devices etc because eets a sex game and sex is another ting to do here. 

There is also tha option to just stand around or sit at tha bar, if tha room has one because some peeps like to just watch others or maybe they are afk or they are busy chatting to people in a pm or local. 

Theres no one way to play this game, theres no right way to play eet, we all play eet how we want to. This game has been tha same since when ah joined. Eet offers a number of tings to a player and eets up to tha player what they do and when they do eet.

Is eet evolving? Define evolve.... are there new features? No there are not. There are updated features as in tha World Editor, we have always been able to build since ah joined pre Editor. Do we have new content? No we don't. We can do tha same activities we have been able to fo years now. Have sex, Build, Dance, Chat, DJ and Stand around :P

Tha game has huge potential to go in any direction but that is down to tha wants of tha Devs and by now with all tha threads and ideas put forward by us the users and tha fact none have ever been implemented as far as ah know shows you they do what they want when they want.

Besides this has been talked about fo years, eets awesome peeps have ideas where tha game can go and what can be added but eets a waste of time, Tha Devs prolly already know what they want to do and when they plan to do so if at all and all tha threads about soopa ideas etc wont change anytings.

Ive never heard an idea yet that ah havnt already thought about mahself but ah don't feel tha need to post eet and go on and on and on about eet.

We get eet ok :)

Alliengleesh Dictionary fo tha Dumm.

Ah = I

mah = my

Dumm = Dumb

eet = it

tha = the

peeps = people

ya = you

fo = for

soopa = super

mahself = myself

:P

Most of tha rooms are named a certain way to attract peeps in, hence tha sexually flavoured title Derps! Most peeps use this tactic, those that are trying to get numbers know how a title can pursuade patrons to visit their room. Some builders/hosts don't care about this and will name their room differently. Ah tinks most of us already know this.

Tha majority of rooms cater to all types of players. Firstly Moosak "Music" Toons, Beats wotevs ya call them are in almost every room, peeps like toons. Moosak means Dancing, a dance floor because guess wot, we have dances and peeps dance to toons so wowz theres another option most rooms have.

So we have tha Moosak, tha Dance Floor and peeps dancing, pretty basic and wide spread. Added to this is any sexual accessory, bed, BDSM devices etc because eets a sex game and sex is another ting to do here. 

There is also tha option to just stand around or sit at tha bar, if tha room has one because some peeps like to just watch others or maybe they are afk or they are busy chatting to people in a pm or local. 

Theres no one way to play this game, theres no right way to play eet, we all play eet how we want to. This game has been tha same since when ah joined. It offers a number of tings to a player and eets up to tha player what they do and when they do eet.

Is eet evolving? Define evolve.... are there new features? No there are not. There are updated features as in tha World Editor, we have always been able to build since ah joined pre Editor. Do we have new content? No we don't. We can do tha same activities we have been able to fo years now. Have sex, Build, Dance, Chat, DJ and Stand around :P

Tha game has huge potential to go in any direction but that is down to tha wants of tha Devs and by now with all tha threads and ideas put forward by us the users and tha fact none have ever been implemented as far as ah know shows you they do what they want when they want.

Besides this has been talked about fo years, eets awesome peeps have ideas where tha game can go and what can be added but eets a waste of time, Tha Devs prolly already know what they want to do and when they plan to do so if at all and all tha threads about soopa ideas etc wont change anytings.

Ive never heard an idea yet that ah havnt already thought about mahself but ah don't feel tha need to post eet and go on and on and on about eet.

We get eet ok :)

I would argue it is indeed evolving - like the older worlds have.

This is now 5 years old?

Yes, I definitely would  argue it is less and less a cartoon jerk fest and more and more a social world. The Jerkfesters are easy to identify.

Sure the guys that play girls still look at it as a jerkfest, but they bore and leave eventually. Those with friendships will stay irregardless til something better comes along.

This is now 5 years old?

Yes, I definitely would definitely  argue it is less and less a cartoon jerk fest and more and more a social world.

Sure the guys that play girls still look at it as a jerkfest, but they bore and leave eventually.

Then ah ask you your opinion "How" eet is "evolving"?

Explain wot exactly is changing in this game compared to years ago.

Im just interested to know as maybeh ah havnt noticed eet.

This is now 5 years old?

Yes, I definitely would  argue it is less and less a cartoon jerk fest and more and more a social world. The Jerkfesters are easy to identify.

Sure the guys that play girls still look at it as a jerkfest, but they bore and leave eventually. Those with friendships will stay irregardless til something better comes along.

I think you be lucky to find any more than 1 or 2 percent of the people in 3DXland that are not here for the naughty and superior sex format, its what keeps this game on and running, without them the game wouldnt exist, because how many people are willing to pay $15 a month for a social platorm? Not many, and certainly not enough to pay its way. Or look at it this way, everything other than the sex can be gotten elsewhere on the net and in a far supirior format to this game in every way, and for free.

I think you be lucky to find any more than 1 or 2 percent of the people in 3DXland that are not here for the naughty and superior sex format, its what keeps this game on and running, without them the game wouldnt exist, because how many people are willing to pay $15 a month for a social platorm? Not many, and certainly not enough to pay its way. Or look at it this way, everything other than the sex can be gotten elsewhere on the net and in a far supirior format to this game in every way, and for free.

I disagree.

If your right time will tell.

good night maxxipad. as far as me being an alt, prove it :lol:   If its like anything else you seem to spout facts that have no data to prove they are facts. just a bunch of lip service. im not shocked. next thing you know you will say every other game has millions of users.... oh wait, nevermind

You did ask for proof

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6600-should-avatars-belonging-to-an-account-have-a-common-parent-nickname/page-7&do=findComment&comment=285263

I do have to say, however, that it doesn't really matter if someone is an alt or not, they are the same person behind the mask, so to speak. If they present a good argument, avoid abuse and show respect for other others then everything is fine. The problem is where alts are used to mislead, abuse, stalk and so on.

This point has cropped up frequently in discussions. SImply put 'people join for the promise of sex and stay for the social aspect'. I don't visit cold rooms because cold rooms leave me, quite frankly, cold. I prefer rooms where there is good music (not forgetting a chance to listen to styles of music that I wouldn't normally) and good conversation. I think once the novelty has worn off people look for something a bit more sustaining. The future of 3dxChat lies in providing that bit extra because the promise of constant sex can only go so far.

This is now 5 years old?

Tanx for elaborating :P no need to bother now tho ive seen your pattern in responses , you disagree and then make a broad statement with no actual details or explanations and in this case just breeze over tha request ROFL. 

Ill act accordingly now :)

a quick look just now.....   on main server

6Iouy48.png

not later than yesterday i was talking to someone about the emptyness of my club which hardly attract 10 peoples at the same time, and his anwser was "Add Fuck room or BBC orgy in the name and you will fill the room in 5 minutes.

And i checked a bit few of the rooms with sexual theme in the name and in most of them, there is of course few peoples having sex but the majority are just chatting and dancing.

The evolution is demonstrable. Look at the World Editor. It has changed the entire experience for many many people.

Yes, and one example of this used to be Tanya's room which was almost always the most populated room in the list when it used to be open. She would open a clone of the normal public nightclub room using the dll, it was identical to the normal club as it was a clone obviously, same room, same music, nothing at all different in any way, but it was called "Dirty Sluts In Public Restrooms" and it would have 80 people on average in it day in day out 24/7, but the normal public version which was exactly the same would have 10 or even less, sometimes 1 or 2. Her room was consistently full and the busiest in the list, but there was very little sex going on in it and often none at all, just everyone dancing and chatting, which they could have easily done in the public version. It was all because of the title/name. Look at any busy room (with the exception of special event dance parties) and those at the top of the list will most often have the word slut, colds, no chat, bitch, orgy, naked... some sleazy name. I have come to the belief that even if people do not have sex and are still sort of shy and can't approach others, they are still attracted to a room with a name like this as it makes them feel more comfortable for some reason, almost as if they cannot just be themselves just anywhere, they actually need some kind of strange permission coming from the title of the room to feel able to not be judged by others and relax. Or maybe that is too deep for most and they just think from the name that they will score more easily. Either way, you can have the exact same room such as Tanya's was but the only difference is the name, and the dirty name one will be the full one with people not having sex all that much and doing what they would be doing in any other room, just dancing and hanging out.

Exactly.

Any half witt that want's their room noticed knows to use a sex inference. Hell, even the just dance clubs do it.

Once a club reaches approximately 18, the numbers begin feeding it. People look at it and think "wow there must be something hot going on there" - and jump.

It's funny watching when it's a simple dance club. They jump in look around and jump on.

Name and numbers is the key to clubs.

i just name it sex n trance n no problem 

not all rooms that use ofc words like this can fill in 5 mins or w/e 

needs some luck firstly 

also important is the who opens the room n what i mean is how many friends etc that person has that will come to the room 

from my experience on opening rooms 

Hmmm that is fucken weird, see not so long ago there was a small party series call Events. There was a number after it, but for the general area just that word. I have Torax and Lexia put room names do great without the words BBC, Orgy, Fuck ect. See it is not just a word, it is presentation. If people are to shy to give glimpse of a room, perhaps the room is boring or a copy from a site.

I think Tanya's Dirty Sluts, forgot the rest of the name still had the most people in a room at the same time. But she did host the room when it was begin, make her own club when she could and altered it as she pleased. People gave her a hard time for her success instead of praising her on being a great hostess and creative builder. But she never put Orgy or BBC on her room's name. 

What is fucked up and over looked is that both BlackDomination and Romeo were sending invites to their room, posting ads for their rooms on World Chat, having friends post ads and interest in the rooms. It is not just name of a room, it is presentation, build up, music, quality, accessibility as well as due to name recognition, simply put some people made a name for themselves due to quality of the rooms named or music played. In other words there is more to a room's success then just a name.  

It has to do with self respect. If you run a room for entertainment aka a Party with a DJ or two you simply dont put that into your room name as it is misleading and silly.

If you cant make people come to your room because it lacks (or lags) in creativity and the music is bad too, it wont fix it by putting BBC Orgy Colds OK. Why? Because it only attracts bystanding Zombies that dont care for anything. They arent tuned into your stream and neither care what room they in. If thats the audience you want for your partys go ahead put the Sex tags.

If you want real audience that admires what you do and joins for the actual entertainment you wont need to put any of the said above tags in your room name. Its simple as that.

But I guess thats where the quality stuff seperates from the generic.

Why is it always about numbers.

I mean I get it, people like the idea of hosting or playing in a room that gets really high numbers in it, but is that what we all should just aim for ?

My opinion, quality is always better than quantity.

Some of the best parties I had been to only had like 20 people in them, but all were there for the right reason, and they all mixed and had fun.

I have been in a lot of rooms where they had like 100 people, and they weren't interacting, only things said in local were Hi, and shake your booty.

I don't care about numbers when I look in the rooms list, I look to see who is hosting, who is DJing, and when I go there I look to see if local chat is entertaining.

A well built room can always generate a good crowd, but it also needs a good host and a lively DJ with good music.