3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

I like the wormhole you put at the back of the Beach that transports every player back to their apartments, Devs. Nice to see you all have a good sense of humor when it comes to the game.

But in all seriousness, the update is nice. Here's hoping the next update comes with more goodies.

Haven't seen anyone bitch about the ignore system so, yay? Thumbs up? :P

just by saying nothing to do u don't add to make game better ,so tell Us ur ideas n what u wanted to do ;)

Many times it was said what the people want. Normal slow dance, but do not stupidly stand in one place, hold hands, take in hands, massage. Yes, and a lot has already been written above.

Many times it was said what the people want. Normal slow dance, but do not stupidly stand in one place, hold hands, take in hands, massage. Yes, and a lot has already been written above.

better tell me why the developers will not introduce the function Rochi dll in the game? it's more like narcissism ... We created the game and we not need someone else's ideas.

And we killed the testserver already ;)

I have one thing that I would like to see in the future ... if we could activate animations in the editor ... we can run around in building mode so this would be a cool addition for it.

something else that could be placed .. Moving lights, spots of lights that move, maybe even as it exists in Night Club and Fresco

something else that could be placed .. Moving lights, spots of lights that move, maybe even as it exists in Night Club and Fresco

I dont think is a good idea unless of they limit the use of them like they used to limit the placements of light... not all of us have super computers and most of us would abuse the number of light placed in their rooms.

I dont think is a good idea unless of they limit the use of them like they used to limit the placements of light... not all of us have super computers and most of us would abuse the number of light placed in their rooms.

Light is not the biggest problem, and much worse fill the room with fire and smoke, in addition to that with furniture lights we would not use another type of light to decorate the room

• 2 weeks later...

Thoughts on test server so far:

The new poses are nice, especially the new oral position on bed.

Positions on the pole are great, except the female's arm is in a weird position - her shoulder looks dislocated, but not a huge issue.

New 3 some poses are a nice addition, wish there were a few more to make 3 somes worth the time and effort - switching between 3 or 4 poses is kinda meh at the moment.

The 3 some sitting on couch pose is nice, but when it's MFF the girl on the left has a zoned out look on her face and she's just kinda looking off into space. Both girls should be looking at the guy if the idea is that all 3 of you are interacting and chilling on the couch.

The new beach design seems to be buggy or overly pc intensive - I have a custom pc that can handle literally any game without any problems, and the new beach design is causing my game to stutter and freeze.

New terrain is nice, mountains looks very well designed - not sure how they will affect performance though.

Recommendations and ideas:

I appreciate that the new poses have a vaginal and anal option, but when both versions look exactly the same it's kinda pointless - maybe the anal variation has a different facial expression or something?

The new gay poses are just revamps of straight poses, so replacing the female role with a male avatar just makes him look very feminine and out of place in a way. Would be nice to give gay poses their own style so it looks more natural.

Can we have a population number for the standard public rooms? It's annoying having to enter the yacht or the club just to see 1 or 2 people in there - would be nice to know from the menu screen.

Can we add 1 or 2 line descriptors to custom rooms? Would help describe the idea of someone's room and help people find what they're looking for when browsing rooms.

These are my thoughts, great little update so far. The test server is a great way to test new additions, definitely looking forward to new stuff! Thanks!